X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chireiden, Inner Chamber

A tiger entered the Main Throne Room, carrying a small note in his mouth. Satori reached down to pick up the note; it said: "Its taim for medecaishian."
    "Of course." Satori dismissed the tiger, as well as every other animal within the room. Then, checking that no one else was around, Satori secretly snuck into a secret trapdoor and locked it.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Chireiden - Old Hell

John and Renamon eventually entered the main chamber of The palace of the Earth Spirits, Chireiden.

"Satori, we really need your help.", John called out.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Chireiden

Something tugged on John's armor from behind.

It was a young wolf cub with a note paper folded on his ears.

The paper read: "Its best to com bak a litl bit laetr "
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge People no Longer Cross

A different man in a black coat appeared right in front of them. "STOP". As he said the word time seemed to stop. They could still see what was going on, they just couldn't move."Enough! Is this how you answer me!"
          The person walked up to Terranort and put a hand on his head. "Reverse Time".

Everything began going backwards in time yo just the point before Xehanort was punched in the head.
          Everyone was still aware off what happened, but this time Xehnaort managed to teleport behind Renamon just before being punched by John, grabbing her skull and threatening to squeeze it.
          "I do hope that we can keep this conversation peaceful" Terranort said.

The other man in coat walked up to the group. "I forgot to Introduce myself. I am Xehanort from the most distant past"
          Terranort then continued. "What I am saying is that we need to complete what was partially done. Or what do you think Renamon, John"
          Xehanort said their real names in the hope off scaring them.
          Last edited by Katrix; 06-07-2013, 02:57 AM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

John saw that he and Renamon were back at the bridge. Terranort had Renamon's head in his hands and was threatening to crush her skull.

"What I am saying is that we need to complete what was partially done. Or what do you think Renamon, John."

Seeing how the situation was somewhat dire, and despite John's feelings toward Renamon's situation, John decided to play the situation in a cool manner, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

"I told you he had a Plan B.", John said to Renamon in a matter-of-fact tone.

John then focused his attention to Terranort.

"Let me guess, you're still pissed that I turned your head into a pancake. I'll have you know that I can kill you before your brain can tell your arms to crush her head."

He then turned towards the young Xehanort.

"Of course, if I kill you first, none of this will happen in the first place. No young Xehanort, no Xehanort, period."

John turned his attention back to Terranort.

"I already know what you're trying to do. I bet that you're still trying to gain power and trying to remake the universe, right? That's what it says on your profile. You do understand how many people that would kill, right? Of course you do, you don't care about life, you have a total disregard for it. And about knowing our names, big deal. It's not that hard to figure it out. A child could do it."
            Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 03:03 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Renamon felt the extreme danger, yet she made a chuckle "You know.. I wondered when you would act, the Terra I met had an aura of peace, while yours is full of hatred" she said as her digivice glowed.

Knowing the risks, the fox turned all the way to Sakuyamon and as her transformation made her stronger in both magical, phisical and mental strength, the sorceress freed herself from the man.

"Now before this gets worse, I suggest you to stop this nonsense, we don´t need to battle, I want you to explain me why you took Terra´s body"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Seeing how Renamon was free, John quickly pulled out his pistol and rifle, and aimed them at Terranort and young Xehanort.

"If you even TRY to reverse time, I'll shoot you both before you even have a chance of finishing the spell.", John said in a threatening tone.
                sigpic

Comment

The Younger Xehanort answered John. "I'm afraid it's not that simple. If you kill me here, I will not grow up to become the man that gave me the power over time.
                  As i would not grow up to become that man I could never be here in the first place for you to Kill me. I was destined for this and destiny is never left to chance"

Terranort then answered Renamon. "That is simple, I needed a new body my old one was getting old. And of course we are not to fight yet, but in the end the 7 lights and the 13 darknesses are destined to clash."
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

"I'm afraid it's not that simple. If you kill me here, I will not grow up to become the man that gave me the power over time.
                    As i would not grow up to become that man I could never be here in the first place for you to Kill me. I was destined for this and destiny is never left to chance.", the young Xehanort said.

"And if I decide to break the cycle anyway? Then what? Better yet, Why don't I just shoot you in the arms and legs. It would be very hard to perform magic when you're in unimaginable pain, due to missing your limbs. What you fail to realize is that we're not Disney Characters. We are not afraid of being excessively violent and we are not afraid of hurting and killing you.", John calmly said, as if he had no emotions whatsoever.

John was using what he learned in his Spartan training; psychological warfare. He was to show no emotions when fighting, he was to be fearless; the perfect killing machine.
                    Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 03:47 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

"If you do break the cycle time will simply doc itself and in return fox me, preventing a paradox.
                      You so have a point on your second idea tough, but there is always my other selfes that can help me"

Then suddenly Xigbar materialises. "What about that you met the rest off us. I'm Xigbar"Xigbar then proceeds to shot 10 then Arrowgun bullets around the group making a perfect circle.
                      The bullets then proceeds to transforming into the other members of the organization.

Mastet Xehanort steps forward. "My name is master Xehanort. I am the leader of this organization.
                      Please do excuse Xigbar. His heart have not completely merged with mine yet, but worry not soon he will just be another incarnation off me"

Then suddenly Terra for control again in Terranort. "Run!"
                      Xehanort tuned towards Terranort. "That's it Terra, you have interpted for the last time.
                      It seems like i have to seal your heart away. But first let me tell you something i found out when i researched this place."

"There lives a girl here, a satori to be specific. She did not appreciate her powers so she closed her third eye, and in return sealed away her Heart. Look at what she's become. Even the other satori living here can't hear her thought.
                      The same will happen to you, except you do not even have a body. Your heart will be trapped in that body without any way anyone other than me can hear you."
                      Master Xehanort summoned his Keyblade and walked towards Terranort.
                      Last edited by Katrix; 06-07-2013, 05:53 AM.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

"Do you know why I did it? Why I closed my eye?" Koishi said, still in her carefree tone of voice, still licking on the cinnamon ice cream. "Of course you don't. Because if I did open my third eye, I would wipe you all from existence. You, nor any version of you would ever exist, thus never creating this so called cycle in the first place." Koishi said, her voice growing darker with every word.

"I was stronger than all of them, even my own sister feared me. The Oni too. So I closed it, I closed it for everyone's own safety." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

To see a video of what John is doing, see post #2716 in OOC. Here's a link to the page. ----> HERE.

John saw his opportunity, and he took it.

(Now's my chance! I hope the others hear this and run over here...)

John went into Spartan Time and fired both of his weapons, one into the shoulder of Master Xehanort, the other into the shoulder of young Xehanort, causing his arm to violently separate from his torso, causing the same effect it had on Master Xehanort. He then focused his attention to all of the others.

"Renamon, RUN!", John yelled as he fired shots at Xigbar and at one of Xehanort's other incarnations.

John began firing both his pistol and his rifle at the same time, always hitting the next target. Once he shot two of the incarnations' limbs off, he would quickly snap his arms to the next targets and fire. Once he blew a hole through each one's shoulders, he would move on to their knees, blowing their legs off with his armor piercing, high explosive rounds.

He made sure not to kill young Xehanort, promptly shooting him in his other shoulder, causing the same effect as the last injury he sustained.

John's shots rang throughout Old Hell and The Dark Blowhole, making cracking sounds that sounded like explosions, possibly alerting the others.
                          Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 09:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Fine, have it your way". Most off the members of the organization managed to warp away into a Corridor of darkness. Ansem however summoned his guardian that blocked all of the bullets. He was just floating above them.
                            "Did we mention that we found out that X have another friend here called Zero?". Ansem showed a picture of the remains of Zero's body after being destroyed.
                            "Sadly he was not a robot capable of his task, but now i think it is time to find out what he came to find out."

Suddenly all surfaces become black as night. New black material was like a thick liquid, but thousands of yellow eyes could be seen coming out of it.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

(Zero. Damn, X might not want to know about this, it could really mess him up.)

John quickly reloaded and began firing into the the Heartless before they could even fully take form. Once his current clips ran dry, he began using danmaku bullets, still managing to get the job done.

(Come on guys, I could use some backup.)
                              Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 10:27 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

The many dark creatures appearing gave time to sakuyamon to prepare her attack as she made her Amethyst Mandala, the sorceress´ staff crushed the ground as the barrier of puryfying energy evaporated the dark creatures "Using lost souls as an army shows how low you have gotten you fool" she said sending more waves of puryfing energy

Then got herself back to back pose with John "You should already know that I won´t leave my allies in dire situations, Im too stubborn for that John" Sakuyamon said as the pipes on her waist were ready to attack any oncoming attack
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X