X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Eh, sure, had to deal with a drunken Marisa. Gods, you don't even want to know how many sleep spells it took for her to fall asleep. She's like an elephant or something." Mima said, following Yukari.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"Bro. As an artist and a DJ, my manager, Steven, grills me every. single. time. He monitors every action I make, every word I say, every place I go... EXCEPT HERE, CUZ HE CAN'T FIND ME!" Murasa complained, scratching her head and making her hair bushier than before when it was messy as is. "I wanna watch TV. Where's the remote?"

Yukari's Resort

"Better than Suika..." Yukari muttered. "Man she drinks like a truck. Sure, she's an oni and all, but NO ONE wakes up from the scent alcohol when they're unconscious because of alcohol in the first place."
      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 02:14 AM.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"I would like some, yes!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"She also tried to master spark a spider, and almost sunk the ship because of that." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"I wanna watch TV. Where's the remote?", Murasa asked.

"Over there.", Isaac said as he pointed next to the television.

Isaac then walked into the bathroom, changed into his normal clothes, and walked back out with his suit in hand.

He then put his boots and suit on the table and began to disassemble them, trying to work out the quirks in his flight jets.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"Hey, Isaac. Did you come back from Engi-Con-" Lt. Trelawney asked, then saw Murasa in her baggy jeans and loose shirt that's stretched around the neck. "What the?"
              "Yo." Murasa flipped the bird at the lieutenant.
              "What have you done to this lady?" Lt. Trelawney asked Isaac. "I demand an explanation!"
              "Chill, dude." Murasa mumbled indifferently. "I'm just crashing here for today."
              "What?" Lt. Trelawney blinked. "Is that true?"

Yukari's Resort

"Ha!" Yukari let out a short guffaw as she fried the fish fillets. Then, a teriyaki dressing, a little bit of lettuce salad with sweet ranch dressing...
              "Late-night snack is served." Yukari smiled as she presented two plates, one to Yuyuko and one to Mima. "Fish Don Katsu. I may not be the best chef in Gensokyo (20th...) but it should be edible.
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 02:26 AM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"What have you done to this lady?" Lt. Trelawney asked Isaac. "I demand an explanation!"
                "Chill, dude." Murasa mumbled indifferently. "I'm just crashing here for today."
                "What?" Lt. Trelawney blinked. "Is that true?"

"Yea. It's nothing major.", Isaac said as he continued to work.

Lt. Trelawney's question then struck Isaac.

("What have you done to this lady?")

"Trelawney, what did you mean when you mean when you asked, "What have you done to this lady?" I really don't get what you were asking. Are you implying that I kidnapped her?", Isaac asked as he turned around to look at Lt. Trelawney.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

While Yukari and Yuyuko were dealing with their predicament, Renamon and Nera prepared their stuff

"Allright, for what I know, that realm of darkness is a place of badlands and death is a feeling extremely common in there." Renamon said as she packed prepared her gloves

"I only hope Aqua is ok, how are we supposed to find her?" Nera asked

The fox took the note and smelled it "Her scent is vivid in this note, that realm has no other smell, this will be easy to find"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Do you even comprehend who she is?" Lt. Trelawney said. "She's-"
                    "Yeah, Isaac already got the introduction. Super-famous, world-class DJ, 22 billion dollar net worth, yadda yadda." Murasa groaned.
                    "Then why are you so messy?" Lt. Trelawney asked.
                    "I chose to live messy." Murasa sighed. "Now shut up and let me watch this movie."
                    "Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." Lt. Trelawney grumbled back to bed. "Have fun with Pirates of the Carribean."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel

"Whatever, I'm going back to sleep." Lt. Trelawney grumbled back to bed. "Have fun with Pirates of the Carribean."

Isaac sighed and got back to work on his thrusters, altering circuits and changing its power output.

Yukari´s Resort

John laid down and eventually drifted off to sleep...

...John dreamed that he was in the bathroom, standing in front of the sink and wetting his face with water in his palms.

After doing so, John stood up and looked at himself in the mirror until suddenly, the mirror started to crack.

As the cracks got bigger and bigger, tar began to slowly seep out of the cracks.

John widened his eyes in shock as more and more tar began to pour out of the worsening cracks.

All of a sudden, the mirror exploded towards John sprinkling him with glass and sending out a torrent of tar into his face...

...John immediately woke up and looked around.

(What the hell was that!? I've never had dreams like that before.)

After slowing his breathing, John put on his normal clothes and walked downstairs, giving up on trying to sleep.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Mima started to eat the food.

"Mhm, not half bad. Much better than the food you get in other places around here." Mima said, chewing on the fish.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

The duo moved inside the resort and found the spartan "Oh hi John, can´t sleep?" Renamon said greeting him
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Mima turned around, seeing the ones from the old antique store.

"Well, never think I'd see you people again." Mima said, finishing off the fish.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Oh hi John, can´t sleep?", Renamon said greeting him.

"I gave up trying to. I kept ha-"

Just then, Mima turned around and spoke.

"Well, never think I'd see you people again."

"Huh, likewise. How did you know that it was me with out my armor?", John said in slight surprise.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Renamon was impressed to meet the freen-haired ghost "Hello again Mima, how are you doing?" the fox greeted her

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X