X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge People no Longer Cross

"You should already know that I won´t leave my allies in dire situations, I'm too stubborn for that, John.", Renamon said.

"Hm, I suppose I'm just used to everyone relying solely on me. It's good to have someone to back you up, though.", John remarked as he shot the various creatures before they could fully form.
    Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 10:29 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"How dare you call me a lost soul?"
      The guardian lounges for Renamon and strikes for her head.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Seeing the guardian on his radar, John spun around and punched the guardian in the jaw, preventing it from harming Sakuyamon.

"If you want to harm her, then you'll have to kill me first."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Sakuyamon saw the guardian and used the spartan as a boulder jumping on his shoulders, the staf punching the guardian´s chest and sending both of them to the ground ""Those creatures are remnants of the souls and hearts of people who lost their path, using them you are using them as tools instead of letting them go in peace" the sorceress said as she sent a Fox Drive attack, the blue flame formed on her palm and was only centimeters to the guardian
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Hell

"Ya little pranksters!"
            "Run!" Utsuho shouted, and the duo began running around the city, being chased by an angry shopkeeper.
            "That was too funny!" Cirno laughed. "But when do you think that shopkeeper will stop chasing us? My legs are getting tired."
            "Then let's go to the bridge! No Oni goes past the bridge." Utsuho suggested.
            "Then let's go! Lead the way!" Cirno enthusiastically agreed, and the two fled, gliding towards Parsee's bridge.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"These ones are directly from the Realm of Darkness where they were born. All worlds begin in darkness, and all so end. The heart is no different. Darkness sprouts within it, it grows, consumes it. Such is its nature. In the end, every Heart returns to the darkness whence it came! You see, darkness is the Heart's true essence. Besides, this is what they want"

The guardian dives into the ground. Where it blends in whit all the thousands of thousand of Heartless that have not taken form yet.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Using his helmet, John began searching for what they were fighting. John quickly found it and turned to Sakuyamon.

"Renamon, That thing's indestructible. The only way to stop it is to banish it, or we could kill that guy.", John said as he pointed at Ansem.

John kept skimming through the guardian's profile until he saw what the guardian was doing.

"Renamon, jump whenever it reemerges! It's going to send shockwaves!"
                Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 11:07 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ansem quickly jumped into the darkness. Getting ready for an attack.
                  When the guardian was completely under John he gathered together again and flew upwards into John.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

("Dammit.. there are countless of them, we must find the source, the guardian is the most intelligent one, he must be the leading heartless") Sakuyamon thought looking for him, but she found something more horryfying

She saw how the guardian appeared below John and she fired her energy twards him making a crystal shpere as a barrier "John! jump!" she yelled to the spartan
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John locked his armor and prepared for the attack. When He got hit, he yelled out to Sakuyamon.

"Hit Ansem! He's the weak point! Don't worry about me."

John grabbed at the guardian and began to distract him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ansem appeared a little bit away from Renamon together with the guardian. They teamed together, surrounded by darkness, charging at Renamon.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Facing instantly the man, Sakuyamon´s pipes released her Spirit Strikes, the four elemental foxes went flying towards Ansem.

Then the sorcess lunged to the guardian throwing fox seal cards to him.

Spoiler:

Comment

Riding on the Guardian's back, John pulled out his pistol and fired at Ansem, knicking his shoulder and throwing him off course.

"Ansem was trying to hit you!", John yelled at Sakuyamon as he continued to grapple with the guardian, until fox seal cards smashed into it.

John let go and focused his attention on Ansem.

"Let's go.", John said to Ansem.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Get off me!"
                              . A cage off darkness forms around Ansem, badly damaging whatever is near him.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

"Oh you won´t!" Sakuyamon yelled grapling Ansem, feeling the darkness hurt her arm, she pulled him out of the darkness and hitted him with a Thunder Kick on the man´s chest

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X