X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge, under Construction

"Aya, don't go too fast, John can only run up to 75 miles per hour!", Yuuka said to Aya.

"Who said I was running?", John said in a casual tone as his suit's thrusters sent him flying at 200 mph. John had devoted 99.97% of the suit's total power to the thrusters.

"I'll be back soon!", John shouted out to Yuuka as he followed Aya.

The Dark Blowhole

John turned his head over to Aya as they flew.

"So, where to?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

(Make sure to leave the location dynamic, Aya and John are flying at 200.)
      Exiting Dark Blowhole

Aya slowed down to match with John's speed.
      "Alright, let's see the list..." Aya looked at the list. There were a total of 5 items. "Let's go with the Moriya Divine Tree's wood, since Moriya Shrine is so close here."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Exiting Dark Blowhole

John nodded at Aya.

"Got it, following you."

John saw Aya fly up the blowhole's exit. To make such a sharp turn, John had to undergo a set of complex movements to do so.

50 meters from the exit, John shut off his thrusters and began shifting his body weight to an upright position. As soon as he reached 10 meters, John turned his thrusters to full capacity, making a loud booming sound.

*PPSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH*

John shot up the blowhole exit and caught up with Aya.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Tengu's Waterfall

"There you are." Aya said as she rapidly flew parallel to the steep slopes of the waterfall. "Sanae and Kanako aren't there, but there should be someone up there who can greet us."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Tengu's Waterfall

"Sanae and Kanako aren't there, but there should be someone up there who can greet us.", Aya said.

"Okay... I just realized something. We're going to need a lot of materials. How are we going to get it all to the bridge before night arrives?", John asked Aya as they neared their destination.
            Last edited by S121; 06-08-2013, 12:51 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Tengu's Waterfall

"I can zoom around Gensokyo within minutes, but I can't carry much. About 20 times faster than our speed right now. You can't move around as fast as I can, but you can probably carry 20 times more than I can, even with my Tengu strength." Aya calculated. "Therefore, we bring the material around in a steady pace: I bring a small amount more rapidly, you bring a large amount in a slower pace. This will allow Yuuka to have steady stream of materials."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Tengu's Waterfall

"Therefore, we bring the material around in a steady pace: I bring a small amount more rapidly, you bring a large amount in a slower pace. This will allow Yuuka to have steady stream of materials.", Aya said.

"Sounds good to me.", John said.

Moriya Shrine

John and Aya eventually made it to their destination.

John landed with a thud, but not enough to damage the ground.

(I've got to work on my landing.)
                Last edited by S121; 06-08-2013, 01:00 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"Alright, now that we're here." Aya said, softly touching the shrine road. "Suwako-sama!"
                  No answer.
                  "Where did she go?" Aya asked as she entered deeper into the shrine. "Suwako-sama!"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Moriya Shrine

John looked around the entrance, then followed Aya into the shrine, curious of who Suwako was.
                    sigpic

Comment

Dreamworld

She woke up suddenly seeing the sky, it was all calm, the lone tree was giving her shade. The fox felt something on her side, it was a spike touching her arm, Nera was taking care of her.

"Oh you are awake, you gave me a lot of worries" the jackal said calmly as she checked the fox´s wounds

"What happened, how am I wounded in my dreams?" Renamon asked trying to move, but she even felt pain

"There there.. you used a great deal of energy, your spirit got weakened by the amethyst wind, but my powers will help you get back on track" the jackal said healing her.

The fox and jackal were happy to have this peace.

"Fufufu.. what a beautiful scene, why don´t you just let the curtains fall and go further?" Mara appeared with her mischevious smile. The jackal blushed a lot and tried to stop thinking about it. "Be glad that Im tired, you would be already under my foot Mara" Renamon chuckled an the ghost just laughed

The fox was sitting crosslegged, yet she was asleep as she was slowly regaining her energy back
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Moriya Shrine

Aya turned the corner to the back of the shrine to find Suwako unconscious.

Suwako Moriya was a god, just like Kanako. But something about her gave off her as both friendlier and more distant than the representative god. She wore a purple dress with white sleeves and frog-designs near the skirt hem, and a brown hat with googly eyes on the top side.

"Suwako-sama! What happened?" Aya ran to Suwako, and Suwako woke up.
                        "Huh? Aya? and who?" Suwako mumbled in a daze.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Moriya Shrine

Seeing the girl unconscious, John quickly loaded his guns with live ammunition and turned to Aya.

"I'm going to search the shrine."

John quickly searched each room of the shrine, ready for any threat that still might be there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"Oh no, you don't need to..." Suwako mumbled as she got up. "I was fixing the roof of the shrine when I fell and hit my head on the stone slab... I just fell, that's all."
                            How does a God even fall down and knock herself out? Aya wondered.

"Okay, so." Yuuka put on her glasses.

"Through my calculations, the other side of the bridge will be kept untouched. What we need to do is tear down this 2 foot section labeled here to make a good transitional piece across the two styles. Then, we use the resources John and Aya bring back to create the foundation, platform, and the sidebars."
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-08-2013, 01:32 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"Oh no, you don't need to..." Suwako mumbled as she got up. "I was fixing the roof of the shrine when I fell and hit my head on the stone slab... I just fell, that's all."

John stopped in his tracks and put away his guns.

John walked up to the girl and saw something very odd. She was a god, but she was also a child.

(This is Suwako?)

Suwako stood at about as tall as John's lower hip.

John looked at the girl before him and spoke.

"Hello.", John said with a slightly confused tone in his voice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Moriya Shrine

"Welcome to Moriya Shrine." Suwako greeted John in a well-polished manner. "Well, aren't you going to pay respect to the gods? It is common courtesy to follow the "two-bow, two-claps, and one-bow" tradition."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X