X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge People No Longer Crosses

("You can't hurt them. They're with Aqua.")
    ("Oh. They are, I must take a closer look into this.") Xehanort looked back at memories Terra had.
    ("You meet once. I am sure i can use that for my advantage")

"We meet once didn't we?
    I am so sorry for that I did not introduce myself, but i was to clouded in the darkness of anger and hate."
    Last edited by Katrix; 06-06-2013, 04:48 PM.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

"Alright, I can get stuff done now!" Reimu groaned as she drew her amulets and headed down the blowhole.

"So what should we do today, Cirno?" Utsuho asked Cirno as the duo toured around the Old Hell.
      "I don't know, I thought you had something in mind." Cirno countered. They both giggled.
      "I know! Let's go bother Orin!" Utsuho suggested, Cirno beamed.
      "Yeah, let's do that!" Cirno smiled, and the duo flew to look for Orin.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

the man called Xehanort talked about the time the guy Terra, as Aqua called him, met with the fox "I think I know you, yet there is something I find odd Xehanort, if I remember right, your name is Terra, am I right?" she asked making a realistic confused look

Again, she felt the man´s heartbeat being faster for just being talking to a possible friend, yet she showed no change in her face
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, that right. Well, I'll explain.
          You see, Terra is my pupil, I am his master.
          One day when we was training something went terrible wrong."
          ("That was not a training session")
          "Terra lost control over the darkness he was controlling and succumbed to it.
          His hearts was shattered in pieces. He was like a mindless drone, just sitting there looking into eternity.
          Of course I had to do something, so i did the only reasonable thing i could think of.
          I threw away my old body and let my heart mend with Terra's."
          ("You stole my body")
          "As I am here now it will heal over time. I do not know how long it will take."
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

John eventually made it to the start of the bridge. Using his helmet's zoom function, John was able to see the person that was talking to Renamon.

(So, a Character, huh? I'd better switch to live ammunition.)

John pulled out his usual clips of ammo, the ones that held 9.5x40mm (Semi-Armor Piercing,High Explosive) bullets, and loaded his gun.

John then actually managed to sneak up to the figure standing before Renamon.

John aimed his rifle at the back of the man's head and began to speak.

"Who are you?"
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Thats when Renamon knew the lie "You know.. if his heart was shattered as you say and merged your soul with his, something doesn´t fits with your story.." she said ready for a possible battle, yet not showing signs of agressiveness

"If you threw away your body to help Terra´s, why I am talking to Xehanort and not Terra?, the host´s soul should be the one Im speaking, not the one who joined the host. may I know why you want to find the person we haven´t even started talking about Mr. Xehanort? or should I speak with the true Terra and not the guest soul of yours?"

Then she noticed John´s gun "Oh hi Steven, do you remember Xehanort? he was the guy we met some time ago, please lower your weapon, he isn´t a threat" Renamon said making a little gesture with her ear mimicking a scratching, hoping John could understand the play
              Last edited by Kristia; 06-06-2013, 05:02 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John easily caught on to what Renamon was doing.

John lowered his gun and said, "Very well."

John walked over to Renamon and stood next to her.

John then looked at the man and noticed that something was off. Due to John being a police officer, one of the first things he learned was how to tell if someone was lying. John didn't know what was going on, but Xehanort had the signs about him.

"So, what does he want?", John asked Renamon.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

"As I said he is not capable of talking. His heart have to heal.
                  He's in limbo. When he is capable of doing something he normally enters into a hysteria as he is not aware of what happened.
                  I have to keep him from controlling, when he is capable, because he WILL hurt himself"
                  ("I am perfectly capable of controlling. Stop lying.")
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

"He asked me to know if I knew where someone was, yet he hasn´t asked me who he is searching for though" the fox said

Then she asked Xehanort again "So Mr. Xehanort, who is this person you are searching for?"

Spoiler:

Comment

"I am in search of a group of people that have done many good deeds.
                      One of their bigger one was blowing up a Neo-Yakuza base and freeing many characters"
                      Xehanort begins projecting images of the one destroying the base. First Aqua, then X, then Yuuka, then Komachi and Shiki. (The other ones are not show yet)
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I heard about a base being destryoed, so why are you searching for this group of good people Mr. Xehanort? the fox asked

Spoiler:

Comment

The images continued. Now they were showing images of Renamon and John.
                          "Because we need "their" help. As you know, the worlds were partly merged in the recent past, but something wrong happened.
                          We want to fix this error so the universe can be just as it was supposed to be, just as it was in the beginning."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

"Allright then, what are your ideas to change the worlds back to their respected places?" the fox asked and then continued

"You must know that many characters have adapted to live in this world as the humans have mostly accepted us, I have seen characters working as police officers and there are even characters working on laws for our rights"

Spoiler:

Comment

"As I said earlier. The world's were merged some time ago.
                              However that union was not finished. The worlds are broken. They should not stay broken like this.
                              Help us to mend the worlds and crate one big world, like it was in the beginning.
                              No borders separating the worlds"
                              Last edited by Katrix; 06-06-2013, 07:37 PM.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

"Hm.. I would like to help you, but we need to speak with the others, would you mind if we wait for all of them?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X