X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Desert, Australia

A guy of authority, huh? Must've had a rich background.

"I'm Naked Snake. I'm the first snake of four, and I've fought guys like you in my days. I fought a hornet manipulator, a double-jointed poison freak, a camoflauged hundred year old sniper pretty much attatched to the wilderness, a pyromaniac who uses jet fuel for the gas, several ghosts, an electric sadist, several superhumans, spies dressed up as little girls, and don't even get me started on robots. You just happen to be a combination of some. Now, we can work together in defeating whoever this Neo-Yakuza commander is, or we will have problems. I face danger, not start it. What is your choice?"

Comment

Palace of the Earth Spirits

As satori said the fact, Renamon answered "I have lived in the wilderness for a long time, understanding the creatures around it" then she looked at the mistress

"And alsoe the fact that im basicly an animal in terms of genetics, yet I wonder how do you and these creatures tend this beautiful palace" the fox asked
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wilderness, Australia

Vergil looks at the beast speaking to him. "My father is from the demon world, but I was born in the mortal realm. My father was the Dark Knight Sparda. A demon who rebelled against Mundus, The Devil King. My father sealed Mundus, and his demonic army away, at the cost of sealing himself as well. My father passed down the Yamato to me." He said as he draws the Yamato, he looks at the blade and the sheer demonic power that it is releasing. The air distorting slightly around the blade. "My mother however was only human, and as such I am only half-demon. However that does not make me weak. In fact it just makes me wish to gain more power." Remarked Vergil as he sheathes the blade.

He turns to snake and scowls. "I assure you that I am far more powerful than anything you can imagine." Said Vergil as he turns to look at the vast desert. "I will help you, but as soon as the Neo-Yakuza is taken out I will be on my own way."
        Last edited by Mega134; 06-05-2013, 01:40 AM.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"I assure you that I am far more powerful than anything you can imagine." Said Vergil.

"A lot of people say that."

"I will help you, but as soon as the Neo-Yakuza is taken out I will be on my own way."

"Sounds fine to me. It's about time to move out anyways."

Comment

Old Hell/Palace of the Earth Spirits

"This is how most, if not all, fairies act like. Even more so for Cirno." Aya answered. "Whimsical, fun-loving"
            "Stupid" was a whisper as Aya gained close to John.
            "So why did you call me here?" Cirno asked. "It's cool here, I like it. Ooh, look, food!"

"I see, it must've been a fun times, living with animals in the wild as one of them." Satori smiled grimly. "However, you still have that guilt and anger inside you, towards those who destoryed your village, don't you?"

Australia

"Sniper! Start the car!" I bellowed only to find the Sniper in fit of rage.
            "You hear me, man? I had him, that bloody freakshow burner's neck, right in the dead center of the apple of adams, and then a leaf hit the bullet and ricochet it away. Missed by a centimetre. A CENTIMETRE! I'm gonna blow him inside his head the next time I see him, all of his four counties!" The Sniper spat. His raging, I must admit, was extremely hilarious.
            "Why you so mad though?" Sheva put on her cheeky grin. "You don't have to show us cool stunts to prove to us that you are the best crackshot we can find, so go start the van."
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 01:55 AM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"...Stupid" was a whisper as Aya gained close to John.

John chuckled a little bit at Aya's remark.

"So why did you call me here?" Cirno asked. "It's cool here, I like it. Ooh, look, food!"

"Hang on. We brought you here because Utsuho wanted to see you. She was... "upset" that she hadn't seen you in a while.", John said.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Renamon made a little chuckle and explained "I do have guilt because I couldnpt do anything to save the villagers and have anger to the ones who murdered them, yet Im still in the process of moving on with it so my anger don´t overcome my true path" she said calmly

"And if were to lose my path, I got my friend and my mate to help me get back on track, I suppose you have heard their voices with your ability mistress" the vixen asked Satori
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City

Cirno was getting food from the same Oni stand. (Chikuwas are cheap, and Cirno had some money.)

"Utsuho? Who's that?" Cirno asked in confusion.
                  "Ayayaya, he means Okuu." Aya corrected John.
                  "Okuu? Hooray! Where is she?" Cirno's face brightened as she ran around, looking for the hell raven not there.

"...Good answer." Satori managed to smile weakly. "That is the best answer you can come up with."

"...And yes I hear it. But I cannot identify their identities. I can only detect a living being's thoughts, and I hear your friends' voice as your thought." Satori added as she slowly walked away. Why does she look as if there is a burden on her shoulders?
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 02:05 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"Ayayaya, he means Okuu." Aya corrected John.

"Okuu? Hooray! Where is she?", Cirno ecstatically asked.

"You would think that since they're friends, Cirno would know Utsuho by more than just her nickname.", John said to Aya.

John then told Cirno where Okuu was.

"Utsu- Okuu is in the palace.", John said.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Renamon noticed Satori´s worry and got up carefullt to not bother the animals "Is there something wrong? you seem worried" the fox asked

Spoiler:

Comment

Old Hell

"Hooray! Okuu!" Cirno shouted happily as she ran to the palace.
                        "I don't think that's the case." Aya smirked at John.

"Huh?" Satori looked back. "Oh no, nothing's wrong. I get a little lonely sometimes but it's fine really."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"It is because of your ability to read minds? Have you tried to talk with your animal companions? they have intersting stories of their lives, but if you want human friends, you can try to adapt your ability by controlling it with meditation so you can open it and close it to your choice, it all starts with your own determination" Renamon suggested while petting the resting tiger

The fox decided for some meditation since the ambient with the animals was perfect for it. Sitting cross-legged, the fox faced Satori "Would you like to acompany with some practice?"

Spoiler:

Comment

Ancient City - Old Hell

"I don't think that's the case." Aya smirked at John.

"I suppose you're right. Anyway, I'm going to look around the city for a little bit. Come get me when Oku- Utsuho is ready to leave. It won't be hard to find me, I kind of stick out like a sore thumb. Just look for the Jolly Green Giant with guns strapped to his back.", John said to Aya.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-05-2013, 02:27 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Old Hell

"Have fun." Aya said as she followed Cirno to the palace.

The mysterious figure entered the Old Hell.
                              "It must be these rowdy Oni that has been causing the ground to crack open!" The figure groaned angrily. "I'll have to speak to their leader!"
                              "Looking for me?" Yuugi hopped from behind the figure, causing the mysterious person to whirl around. "I don't know who you are, but you might not want to mess around here."
                              "You youkais roaming the underground isn't safe! I might as well exterminate a whole lot of you right now!" The figure lowered her hood to reveal hat it is Reimu.
                              "Calm down. Why don't you have a drink?" Yuugi snickered at the figure's identity.
                              "I'm not here to drink, I'm here to resolve incidents!" Reimu groaned in protest.
                              "Listen, the ground cracking was my fault, I must've went overboard with my test of strength and tore off one of the tectonic plates. I'll ascend up there one day and fix the ground for you, so take it easy and get back up there, okay?"
                              Reimu mumbled, but she obliged as she stepped back to where she came from. "You better keep your promise!"

"If it is meditation I will pass. My power is not consciously controlled, it is within an unreachable area of subconsciousness, and no meditation will ever turn the trigger off: thr moon doctor said so." Satori said. "Besides, do not worry too much about it. It's nothing that I can't handle."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I have no simple way off gaining your trust. The only things i guess i can say is that you could probably take me out in an instant as you are a character.
                                Besides I don't think that's all of them. That thing that went off earlier must have had some impact on the balance off the realms around here."

Xehanort then collected his equipment and got ready to go trough the portal. "We can't wait any longer"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X