X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Testing Lane, Base 2, Australia

"You're a wise one. I accept". The person was surrounded by darkness again. When it disappeared he was wearing the coat again, but the hood was down.
    He then turned to gate. "Nightmare souls, could you tell me about them? You say you make them, what are they?"
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Eientei

"Ah, yes, it is indeed Triflurine." Eirin muttered as she examined the foam. "I'll have them made by tomorrow morning."

"Here's Tewi." Reisen told Utsuho. "Tewi, tell her about the Golden Bamboo."
      "Hmph, as if! I'm not telling you anything!" Tewi grumbled and struggled.
      "She'll respond eventually. You have to bore her out a little bit." Reisen said as she handed Tewi over to Utsuho. "Be careful, there are lots of traps in the forest."
      "I will." Utsuho smiled. "Now then, Tewi-san, what should I do to make you tell me where the Golden Bamboo is?"

Lisborn, Australia

"Where'd everybody go?" Sniper asked me in the van.
      "They all went out to explore. It's a small town, you canfind them easily." I replied.
      "Why don't you explore too, mate?" Sniper asked again.
      "I don't want to scare the neighbors." I simply dismissed the topic. Who would want to see a giant hulking cat lurking around their yard?
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Base 2 - Australia - Metal Gear Testing Lane

"Ah the Nightmare Souls. They are something I developed from a piece of a Reploid named Zero where I come from. From it I developed the Nightmare, which in turn resulted in the creation of Nightmare Drones, the Nightmare Souls, and my ultimate creation. Nightmare Zero. The Nightmare Souls are orbs created from the Nightmare that can increase the power and speed of any machine you put it in. They also had the power to resurrect fallen Reploids with ease. The original Nightmare Souls had a flaw that made any machine powered by them go insane. Though I have developed a more stable, more powerful version. I call it the Nightmare Soul Omega. There is only one in existence at the moment due to how difficult it is to make one." Said Gate as he wipes the dirt off his lab-coat.

"The i'm planning on using it too power the new and improved Nightmare Zero." He said as he turns to Volgin. "You already seen Nightmare Zero, though he isn't exactly finished yet. Though he is close to being completed. When he is Nightmare Zero will be my ultimate weapon." Said Gate as the look on his face becomes rather dark and foreboding.

Comment

Eintei

"I'll have them made by tomorrow morning.", Eirin said.

"Thank you.", John said.

He then heard something out in the hall.

"Tewi, tell her about the Golden Bamboo."

"Hmph, as if! I'm not telling you anything!"

"She'll respond eventually. You have to bore her out a little bit."

"So what's going on?", John asked as he entered the room.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Lisborn, Australia

As Vergil wanders the city he stops as he feels a demonic presence. He then hears a loud roar that can be heard throughout the city. Turning around he sees none other than Beowulf, a demon that he had killed in Temen ni-gru. The beast lands on the ground behind him and rushes toward him. The beast quickly grabs Vergil and pins him against a wall.
            "I see you've returned from the grave..." Said Vergil as the beast slams him into the concrete.

"I HAVE RETURNED TO ANNIHILATE EVERY LAST BLOOD SPAWN OF SPARDA! THIS TIME THE OUTCOME WILL BE DIFFERENT!" Said the large beast as he continues to slam Vergil against many buildings, causing civilians to run in fear.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Eientei

"I have to get Tewi to tell me where Golden Bamboo is, but she won't tell me." Utsuho chuckled.
              "Not telling you anything!" Tewi pouted.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

"I have to get Tewi to tell me where Golden Bamboo is, but she won't tell me." Utsuho chuckled.

"Not telling you anything!" Tewi pouted.

John had an idea. Seeing as how it wouldn't do much good to intimidate Tewi, John came up with a different tactic.

"Well, I suppose we'll wander around the forest with her until she tells us the location. Who knows how long the journey will be, or how annoying we can be when wandering around at night.", John said with a devilish tinge in his voice, to get the message across.
                Last edited by S121; 06-12-2013, 01:03 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Eientei

Utsuho saw where this was going.
                  "Yeeeeaaaah, we'll just wander around until we find it. Who knows how long it'll take?"

The thought of almost endless journey terrified Tewi.
                  "You- are you really going to wander in the Bamboo Forest..."
                  "Of course!" Utsuho smiled brightly. "Heck, it'll get a little bit cold for me during the twilight, but hey, it's fine."
                  "But you... barely have anything on..."
                  "So? I control Nuclear fusion. I can just make nuclear fire to keep myself warm!"
                  "But what about the armored guy next to you..."
                  "He has his suit that can keep him warm. Right, John?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Eintei

"He has his suit that can keep him warm. Right, John?", Utsuho asked.

"Yep. Who knows? We might even travel all night. I know that I can go wandering for days. I think it's supposed to get down to 40*F - 50*F. That's cold.", John added.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eientei

Tewi's almost at her breaking point! Utsuho thought.
                      "Hey John, didn't you hear about that one human that roams the forest at night, trying to find things to burn, especially bunnies?" Utsuho asked, obviously lying. But Tewi wouldn't know, she was engulfed in fear.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

"Hey John, didn't you hear about that one human that roams the forest at night, trying to find things to burn, especially bunnies?" Utsuho asked, obviously lying.

"Hmm, I've never tried bunny stew before.", John said as he feigned a curious tone and put his finger to his chin.
                        sigpic

Comment

Eientei

Tewi's face paled with hysteria.
                          "Okay! Okay! I'll tell you! I'll tell you where you can find the Golden Bamboo!" Tewi shouted in a fit of terrified rage. Utsuho snickered and offered a high-five to John.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

John high-fived Utsuho and continued to talk.

"Don't worry about it being a tiring trip. I'll be carrying you. All you have to do is point us in the right direction.", John said.

John was planning on carrying her, so then she wouldn't run off when they let their guard down.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eientei

"Alright..." Tewi reluctantly grumbled as she hopped on top of John's head. "Go straight."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Eintei

"Alright..." Tewi reluctantly grumbled as she hopped on top of John's head. "Go straight."

"Let's go guys.", John said as he followed Tewi's directions.

Bamboo Forest of the Lost

John left Eintei and continued walking in the direction that Tewi instructed.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X