X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eientei

"Ah, it's you again." Reisen answered. "Come in. Did you find whatever you're looking for?"

"Yes. I just needed to ask Eirin one more question before I go.", John said as he entered the building.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Eientei

"Very well, follow me." Reisen motioned John to follow her.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace, Makai; Shiki

It had grown dark. I think it's about time to head off to sleep. I might as well sleep here. I have to talk to Shinki, anyways. We do leave soon.

I walked up to Yumeko. "Hey, do you mind if I stay here for the night?"

Netherworld; Yuyuko

I noticed that they left Renamon here.

I walk in the shed to ask her if they had left her behind.

"Renamon, did you ask to be left he-"

I couldn't believe it. There were two more people in the room. And by the way Renamon was looking at them, they must be her friends.

"Wow, Renamon. These are your friends?"

I walked up to the pair.

"Are you alright?"

Shooting Range, Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"Nice. And you're probably right about the accuracy thing. I just said that it was a luxury. But let's remember that to me, a box house was luxury." I said with a laugh.

"And I'll stick to this gun here. While that gun is impressive, that must take some recoil, and that is an important factor to take into mind in shooting. Ya know what? I could be a stealth operator. You guys obviously don't seem to be the stealthy type, most likely because of the bad timing of events. I could even be a spy."

I replaced the magazine and finished off the dummy.

Lisborn, Australia; Snake

All of a sudden, I saw Vergil running towards the van in a hurry

"Vergil! What's wrong?!"

Office, Base 2, Australia

It seemed like a bad idea, but he looks like someone I can trust. We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?

I decided to call up Base 1 to tell them myself that I'm rejoining. I sat in my computer and began typing:

I, Commander Colonel Volgin, have decided to fall back in line once again. Here is a full report of events leading to this rejoining.

I was in the underground chamber of second in command Gate when an operative from "The Organization" appeared. I had an argument with said operative, leading to an outbreak. I had taken control of the Shagohod in order to fight the operative. After some time, I decided to make a deal with the operative. The deal was that we stop the fighting and I stop my over-obsession with eliminating the Snakes in order to fall in line on account that if I do get the chance, I will eliminate the Snakes if they show a threat to the organization.

I end my report here. I will be awaiting a reply regarding my re-admission.

Signed, Yevgeny Borisovitch Volgin

I sent the letter. Now to wait.

Comment

Eintei

"Very well, follow me." Reisen motioned John to follow her.

John did as he was told and followed Reisen. Once John entered the hospital room, John spoke.

"Eirin, there was one more thing that I wanted to ask. Should I return back here to pick up the Biofoam?"
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Renamon heard Yuyuko´s voice "Yeah.. they are my friends, they are just resting, those two had a rough ride to get here" the fox said still gething her energy

"By the gods.. they are back, im so glad.. please take care of them, I´ll need some air.." the vixen said as she also fell asleep close to them because of the excess of exhaustion
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Actually, me and Sanford do stealth missions. That 7.5 episode you watched was one of them.You could join us on the field though. Technically, I myself am a spy. I was originally with the AAHW, actually." Deimos explained.

"Defected when I got the chance though. Others don't because they fear the Auditor's wrath might come upon them." Deimos lit a cigarette with his thumb.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Netherworld; Yuyuko

"The poor dear. She must have gone through so much to bring her friends back. Let's allow them to rest more comfortably."

I brought them one by one to a guest room and layed them down on a bed. I felt good doing it. I'm happy for her.

But now to prepare for dinner. "Youmu, can you prepare me some dinner?"

Shooting Range, Somewhere in Nevada; Otori

"On the field, huh? I guess that could work out. But I'm going to need a lot of preparing for that, otherwise I'll have my ass handed to me."

I reloaded a clip. But this time I didn't fire.

"Hey, Deimos, do you have any dummies on a stick?"

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"I'd have to check in the back, and I think there might be something back there." Deimos said, scratching his chin.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Great. I'll be outside if ya need me."

I walk outside. It was still somewhat cold, but the sun was already over the horizon.

Time for desert training part two.

Comment

Netherworld

The fox felt resting in a soft place and she unconsciously moved to get a more comfortable sleep, then she felt the jackal on the same bed holding her arm. Both of them were together again, the fox put her other arm on the Jackal´s waist to protect her from any danger.

On the other side was the ghost who was slowly making a patch of ice on her bed, her breath was slow and the snow helped her to sleep better. She was having a calm dream as she was smiling
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

"Ah, hello John." Eirin greeted John. "I'll have Yukari send it to you on your way back to the outside world."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

"Ah, hello John." Eirin greeted John. "I'll have Yukari send it to you on your way back to the outside world."

"Thank you again.", John said as he bowed and left the room.

John walked back to the group.

"Okay, now we can head out."
                          sigpic

Comment

Eintei, Gensokyo; Komachi

"Alright! Aya, what's left?"

Comment

Eientei

"That's it, let's go back." Aya reported.
                              "Alright, let's go to Old Hell and get that bridge fixed!" Utsuho cheered.

The Bridge, under Construction, Old Hell

"Let's see what I can do here..." Yuuka groaned. She has conflicted a problem where the existing side of the bridge was conflicting with the dimensions of the bridge, causing overlaps. "I can't remove the other side out because I don't have the necessary tools to do so...
                              "Can't you just saw off part of that side?" Yuugi asked as she carried Moriya tree boards around.
                              "But it would still cause overlaps, and the destroyed site isn't durable enough to saw a piece off without breaking more of them." Yuuka answered.
                              "We're back!" Utsuho's voice was heard as the group arrived with the final material.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The Bridge, under Construction, Old Hell

Based on Yuuka's facial expressions, John could see that she ran into problems.

"I take it that you're having complications with the bridge?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X