X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld

The fox finally woke up from her meditation and went to the templeīs kitchen for some food ("I wonder if there is normal food here") she thought while getting closer to the building

Finally inside the place, it didnīt took long to find the kitchen, it was full of food, so Renamon took the liberty to grab some apples and went to the courtyard to satisfy her hunger
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"SMG's are my personal favorite, especially this one." Deimos pulled an MP7 off the rack. "It combines high magazine capacity, a good rate of fire, and decent power output. Put simply, it's a nice way to mess up someone's day." Deimos explained.

"As for the head thing, you gotta consider that people usually have variable amounts of strength. The guy you mentioned probably has a strength output quite a bit above average, and thus, was able to do that." Deimos continued as he loaded the MP7, firing at the target with good accuracy, tearing it to pieces.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada (I'm gettin lazy) ; Otori

"This was in the chicken dance episode, the first one. Let me try that gun."

Comment

(You don't need to be specific about where you are. You're in Nevada, that's all ya need to know.)
          Somewhere in Nevada

Deimos emptied the clip onto the dummy, reloaded it, and tossed it to Otori.

"Episode doesn't matter, same thing still applies." Deimos stated.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"Ah, well. So if I believe in myself, I can rip peoples heads off too?"

I grabbed the SMG and quickly aimed at the dummy. I started shooting the chest within the second I grabbed the SMG.

"Accuracy is a luxury. As long as you know where your enemy is, you can do wonders on the poor sap. Now, I like the fact that people can rip others' heads off, but remember I'm the black sheep of this world. I'm fucked if I try to rip someones head off."

Comment

Eintei

"So what now?", Komachi asked.

"Well, now we go to Old Hell, but first I have to ask Eirin whether or not I have to pick up the Biofoam.", John said as he knocked on Eintei's door.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Netherworld

Eating the apple, Renamon looked at the inmaculated courtyard, ("They really maintain this place clean") she thought

The fox finished her food and got up, moving towards the sand garden, she jumped towards one of the rocks and started her physical practice with stances and attacks to the air
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eientei

Reisen opened the door.
                  "Ah, it's you again." Reisen answered. "Come in. Did you find whatever you're looking for?"
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate stops as the elevator door opens. A few minutes of silence pass before Gate looks over his shoulder to Volgin. "No worries. I only work to please commander..." He said as he walks into his elevator. Giving a small wave to Volgin as the door closes.

Comment

Netherworld

As the fox kept practicing, she suddenly felt something off in her mind, but she couldnīt get to find what was missing

"No.. Im forgetting something.. what is happening?" The vixen said holding her head with one paw

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

"Ah, there you are." The spirit of Rasputin approached Renamon. "Follow me, I have a surprise."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld

Renamon snapped from her terror as the magician called her "Oh.. what is it?" she said following him

Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

Rasputin led Renamon to his shed. He then motioned Renamon to enter the shed.
                            "Get in my humble cottage, and find your dreamy friends reborn into flesh." Rasputin warmly smiled.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"W-what?.. but you said it woul- nevermind" the fox ran towards the shed

Entering the room she saw them, two sleeping bodies, yet she couldnīt believe it. The fox used the wall so she wouldnīt fall.

"They.. they are back.." the vixen said sitting on the floor

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Well, you don't really want to go up ripping people's heads off anyways, unless you're Hank. As for the accuracy, sometimes it is necessary. We once faced these kind of soldiers called sleepwalkers. you killed them by shooting them in the chest, they'd come back twice before dying through an explosion. You had to shoot them in the head for them to die the first time around." Deimos explained, pulling a SR-3 from the rack, firing a burst of bullets at a target, destroying the stand of the dummy.

"Now THIS is what you call a good gun. Compact, fires 9x39mm rounds. This thing could penetrate through armor like that." Deimos snapped his fingers.

Comment

Working...
                                X