X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort - Honolulu, Hawaii

"Then I'll make Somen noodles!" Yukari smiled as she headed to the kitchen. "...sadly I forgot to stock up on food..."
    "...I know! Let's visit Yuuka and steal dinner from her!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"...I know! Let's visit Yuuka and steal dinner from her!", Yukari said.

"You mean stop by and eat with them?", John asked.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Yeah, that's what I mean!" Yukari laughed. "Hold on, let me go get my jacket. It's probably going to get cold later at night."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Yeah, that's what I mean!" Yukari laughed. "Hold on, let me go get my jacket. It's probably going to get cold later at night."

"Okay.", John said as he approached the front door.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Okay I'm ready let's go!" Yukari announced as she locked the door of the resort. The sky was now almost dark, with a small strip of orange light covering the horizon. "I don't want to gap there, because it's rude to do so when someone might be eating. Instead, let's walk there: it's only about 10 minutes from wherever hotel they are at."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I don't want to gap there, because it's rude to do so when someone might be eating. Instead, let's walk there: it's only about 10 minutes from wherever hotel they are at.", Yukari said.

"Sounds fine with me.", John said in a casual tone as he walked alongside Yukari.

John didn't quite feel comfortable without his armor on, but he managed anyway.

As he looked out in the distance, John thought up of a question to ask Yukari, to pass the time.

"So, what exactly is going to happen, with the training? Anything I should expect?"
              Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 02:00 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

The beach was less crowded due to the time being evening. There were still some surfers and swimmers, but most of them went to their respective places to stay, leaving the beach wide open for walking around.

"I'm going to bring some friends over. They're going to be who's training you mostly." Yukari said as she looked up. The skies were beautiful today.

"Look up at the night sky." Yukari pointed at the star-studded sky. "It almost reminds me of Gensokyo's sky. Not as beautiful and clear, but it has its own charm to it, doesn't it?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

"Look up at the night sky." Yukari pointed at the star-studded sky. "It almost reminds me of Gensokyo's sky. Not as beautiful and clear, but it has its own charm to it, doesn't it?"

Looking up at the night sky reminded him of his childhood, when he used to look up at the stars with his friend Parisa. It always reminded him of it. John was always mesmerized at the stars, each one possibly having sentient life looking straight back at them.

John missed those days, when life was much easier. He wasn't a Spartan. He didn't have to worry about anything.

"Yea.", John said after a somewhat long pause.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 02:11 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

"You see that bright star there? Sirius. That one's Orion, that's Cassiopeia..." Yukari began exploring through her astronomical knowledge, leaning closer and closer to John until she was crossing her arms with his inadvertantly.
                    "Whoa what-" Yukari jerked up and undid the crossing, blushing. "I'm sorry, I was so caught up in the mood I actually crossed my arms with yours."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

"Whoa what-" Yukari jerked up and undid the crossing, blushing. "I'm sorry, I was so caught up in the mood I actually crossed my arms with yours."

John blushed slightly at what happened.

"Ahh-Um- No problem, no problem.", John said, laughing nervously, breaking his usual serious and calm demeanor.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 02:27 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Moving to Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ahehehe, I made things awkward didn't I?" Yukari laughed too, desperately trying to finda change in topic. She failed.
                        Dammit Yukari, if you wanna come out, then do it!
                        But I'm nervous...
                        You will regret it.
                        "Hey John..." Yukari began, but then looked away. "Ne- never mind."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Moving to Honolulu, Hawaii

"Hey John..." Yukari began, but then looked away. "Ne- never mind."

"Hmm? What did you want to ask me?", John asked with renewed composure.
                          sigpic

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

"I... I'll tell you when we get back." Yukari pouted. "I'm hungry. Let's hurry."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Moving to Honolulu Hotel

"I... I'll tell you when we get back." Yukari pouted. "I'm hungry. Let's hurry."

"Okay.", John said as he fully calmed down from the event.
                              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

Much of the walking went peacefully, with Yukari pouting and blushing in front and clueless John behind. When they arrived at the room where everybody were, (they asked the receptionist that is not Alia) Yukari turned to her Youkai-like self again.
                                "We're here!" Yukari smiled widely as she stepped into the room loudly, door slammed open. "What's cooking, good-looking?"
                                "We were just about to decide. Have a seat." Yuuka greeted. "You too, John. Have a seat."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X