Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach, Hawaii

The fox nodded still eyes closed

"You can tell your tale lady Yuyuko, I´ll hear you with understanding" she said
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Sounds like the perfect chance to test out my upgrades to the Danger Zone." Deimos said, going downstairs, where Hank followed.

"So I just yell Megamerge?" Hank asked. "Then, MEGAMERGE!"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"Bah, just one meal isn't going to hurt." Yukari giggled.

"Heh, I hope you're right.", John said, still having a smile.

"Anyways, I think I already said this, but you were probably too mad to hear it. I'm sorry for running into you earlier. I tend to get too.. enthusiastic when I spar with someone.", John said in a calmer tone.
        Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 04:11 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Suddenly Model Z flashes brightly, and a special type of armor starts forming.

"Biolink Established. M.E.G.A. Systems Online." Said Model Z as the transformation continues. After the transformation a unique red armor can be seen on Hank's body. As well as a visor which replaced his goggles.

(The same armor that Giro [guy in the pic] is wearing.)

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"Didn't put your 60 mph running speed into account." Yukari said. "I should've used that technique that I use against Aya."

Stop changing the subject!
            I was never in the subject you're talking about in the first place!

"John I-" Yukari started, but blushed away.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Very well then.

"Well, I was following you. I decided to get Koishi to follow you undetected. She showed me a place called the inventory. I came here to Hawaii. I came to a nearby hotel, and I saw a psychic pianist. He was good. Then Koishi took us to our room.

"Then, I decided to roam around. Later, I met a man named Isaac and I found Nitori. There was a man by the name of Zero who was in a bad condition. Later, I heard Koishi screaming, and that's where she met her friend model x.

"I found a creature by the name of pikachu and it shocked me many times. I saw the plane landing. I decided to greet you all. There, I met Axl..."

I began blushing.

"...ah, and we decided to all go to the beach. I met a man named the Jester and played a game with him. A half-demon Dante joined as well.

"Soon, it was time to go back home. We were preparing dinner. I told Koishi to bring Youmu. She came back with her. Youmu began preparing dinner with Yuuka. I went roaming around again. I saw the piano that the psychic pianist was playing, and I taught myself how to play a song. Axl came around and began playing the piano. It was very enchanting... and I fell asleep.

"I woke up on the bed in the room. Komachi told me that Axl brought me up there alone. I went to thank him. Then... I guess... I was a little enchanted by the scenery. It was beautiful...

"X came out and told us that it was time for dinner. I went over, but then I stopped half-way... and rushed over to him... and I... kissed him on the cheek.

"But once it was dinner time, I could only eat half of my dinner. I thought I might be sick. Youmu said..."

I thought a while.

"...please don't tell anyone else, but Youmu said... that we have to leave by tomorrow night."

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"John I-" Yukari started, but blushed away.

"What's the matter?", John asked.

John wasn't quite sure what was going on. Ever since the training, Yukari had been stopping in mid sentence, not able to finish her words.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Beach, Hawaii;

Renamon couldn´t help but chuckle "My friend, you have no illness, you are mostly probably lovesick"

Then the ofx asked "It is only a possibility, but what do you feel from your heart?"
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The suit kept Hank's many robes on his head, leaving him quite enigmatic. He adjusted his fingerless and now armored gloves as well.

"Interesting." Hank simply said.
                    Last edited by Koishi; 06-19-2013, 07:02 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"No- nothing... I just-" Yukari fidgeted.

You're pathetic.
                      Shut up!
                      Then prove your worth. Confess. Speak your heart out.
                      Tsk...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"No- nothing... I just-" Yukari fidgeted.

"Something is obviously on your mind. If it bothers you that much, then it would probably help to tell someone and get a second opinion.", John said.

(What is bothering her? I honestly don't know.)

(Maybe it's about you. You know, your abilities and such.), Cortana's voice echoed in his head.

(What!? Wait...)

John remembered what Yukari had said. Darkness and Madness were closely related.

(Am I going insane?)

(Maybe. You have taken a lot of blows to the head.), Cortana's voice joked.

John pushed the voice out of his head and got back to reality.
                        sigpic

Comment

Room 507

"How much data did we get from that last battle? Is it enough?"
                          Xehanort asks Xemnas.
                          "We got a lot of data from it, however as they were not fighting in controlled environment we can't get all the data.
                          One more battle should be enough"
                          . Xemnas then proceeded to show Xehanort some of the data collected.
                          "Be ready tomorrow to gather the rest. I'm sure he'll be a good pawn to have in this game of chess"
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Beach, Hawaii

Seeing the silent ghost, Renamon explained "What you may be feeling is a loving affair, it is both simple and complicated, like the feeling of uneasyness on your insides, take for example my mate, the moment I met her, we were at first only allies in an adventure, but with time I started to feel something strange in me when I looked at her with the shinning moon behind her"

The fox looked at the moon "Love is a strange feeling indeed, but you will know what to do when the time comes Yuyuko, what is that feeling in your heart?"

Spoiler:

Comment

To Yukari's Resort

"I-" Yukari couldn't make her mind up. "I was just contemplating about how to progress your training, that's all!"

You idiot.
                              I'm not ready for this.
                              You confess to Reimu a lot of times. Just go through one of those scenarios.
                              That's a joke. This is... serious.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I sat there silent.

"So... this is... love? But to whom..."

Axl.

It... I... never thought that I would have these feelings for him.

"Renamon... I cannot thank you enough. I'm... in love... and I only have until tomorrow night to express it."

Comment

Working...
                                X