X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's Apartment - Tokyo - Japan

John prepped his armor. The many arms and tools rotated as they assembled the MJOLNIR armor onto his body. He stepped off of the platform, grabbed his weapons, and headed towards the gap.

(I should be fine without sleep. I have gone three days without sleep before.)

John peeped his head into the gap. What he saw made him slightly unsettled. Many, many eyes looked at him from the void.
    After seeing the void staring back at him, a thought popped into his head.

(This is insane. I'm either dreaming or very high.)

John turned his head toward the others, still leaning on the lip of the gap.

"If someone would have told me a couple days ago that I'd be jumping into a hole filled with eyeballs, I would have waved them off as completely insane."
    Last edited by S121; 05-03-2013, 12:31 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Time: 12:10 AM

"If someone would have told me a couple days ago that I'd be jumping into a hole filled with eyeballs, I would have waved them off as completely insane."
      "Don't worry too much." Yukari smirked. "It wouldn't hurt... too much."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"I prepared the gap to transport us from here to Lake Suwa, where Gensokyo appeared. If you want to, jump in here."

Aqua looked at the gap that had appeared. It was neither a gateway to the Lanes Between or a Corridor of Darkness. ("I wonder if it is much darkness in it like in other gateways between worlds.
        I should wear my armor anyway. You can never be to careful")

"Okay let's go"

Aqua summoned her armor and walked trough the gateway. The eyes didn't surprise her as much as it had surprised John, she had seen many types of gateways between worlds before and knew they could look bizarre.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Time: 12:15 AM

Yukari watched the blue-haired girl (Aqua, was it?) jump into the portal.
          Well, I hope she doesn't fall into Youkais or anything... Yukari thought, as she gestured John to enter, too.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

NeoFox said to take X along in an earlier post, so John's going to slightly break away from character, to "kidnap" X. I'm going to do minimal stuff to ensure he gets there. (So don't give me too much flak.) (@Wriggle See my latest OOC Post before posting. Once you answer, then I'll get edit this post to fit anything else. Basically if I should drag Yuuka along or not.)

"It wouldn't hurt... too much."

(If we are going into unfamiliar territory, we're going to need extra backup)

John looked to X and woke him up. He then tried the same to Yuuka, but to no avail.

(Well, if I had a chance to see my world again I'd want the same done to me...)

He lifted her over his shoulder, and faced the portal.
            Despite every instinct telling John not to go, he ignored them and stepped inside.
            Last edited by S121; 05-03-2013, 03:08 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Gap World - Unknown Location
              Time: Unknown

The Gap World. This is the separate world that is undetectable by any outside influences. The torrent of borders between any two beings and existing ideas, colliding together to form an area that is not an area, a zone that is not a zone, that is the Gap World.

In this world, you can travel to anywhere and everywhere: from cities and countries to legends and stories.
              "Hurry up, all of you." Yukari hustled as she looked behind to find John, carrying unconscious Yuuka, {Pfft, that goof-off.} A blue-armored soldier, {X, was it?} and Renamon (Correct me if I'm wrong.) "The Gap World is not going to last forever dormant for you guys.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Aqua walked a bit in front of the others. "So how long do we have to walk to reach this world?"
                She looked around to see if anything have changed. ("This does look like a Corridor of Darkness if what i have learned about a Corridor of Darkness is right. Good i have my armor on then")

"Have you heard about Corridors of Darkness? Is this kind of similar?"
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

"Have you heard about Corridors of Darkness? Is this kind of similar?"
                  "Effectively, yes." Yukari answered. "However, the Gap World is a lot more whismical and the torrent of time is unstable, so it's more likely that you may be stuck here and die alone."

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

"However, the Gap World is a lot more whismical and the torrent of time is unstable, so it's more likely that you may be stuck here and die alone."

John was a little surprised by Yukari's answer and her facial expressions as she said it, almost as if she was trying to scare somebody.
                    He glanced at her, then back towards the many eyes staring down at him.

"So...what's with the eyes?"
                    sigpic

Comment

"So... what's with the eyes?"
                      Yukari chuckled. John, out of all Characters in the party, was the first to be disturbed by her decor. Time to spook them out a bit.
                      "The eyes represent... Those whose lives were lost in the gap. Those who did not belong in any two groups, those caught between two sides of a story, those who sought out for power that breaks the boundary of their power... They are all imprisoned here. If you don't hurry and keep up with me, you will end up like them."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, every gateway look different signifying something. The Lanes Between for example show many signs of the big amount of darkness in them."

Aqua thinks for a bit before coming to a conclusion.

"You know the way you describe it reminds me of what i know about the Realm of Darkness.
                        Time does not pass like normal for example. I guess that's what happen when you connect a gateway to every realm, you inherent parts of every realms too."
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

"You know the way you describe it reminds me of what i know about the Realm of Darkness.
                          Time does not pass like normal for example. I guess that's what happen when you connect a gateway to every realm, you inherent parts of every realms too."

Yukari chuckled again. Aqua brought a good point, but she was missing something.
                          "There are hypotheses that believe that many realms are actually of one. One never knows if any of our world is actually separate or not." Yukari smirked, and halted. "Here we are."

Yukari stood in front of another gap portal, through which lurked even darker dimension. "I'll go in after you guys. Hop in."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"I'll go in after you guys. Hop in."

John looked at the portal, sighed, then stepped through.

What John saw was like nothing he had ever seen before.

Makai.jpg
                            Last edited by S121; 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

"I have heard about that theory, but our master says that it's nothing to think about." Aqua looks down as she is a little bit ashamed of turning away other ideas.

After some time they all stop in front of another gateway. "I'll go in after you guys. Hop in."
                              Aqua steps trough and is stunned by what she see. She had gone to many worlds, but none like this.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Gap World - UNKNOWN

SYSTEMS ONLINE... SYSTEMS FULLY FUNCTIONAL... Echoed the voice in X's electronic brain. X opens his eyes and the color slowly return. As the last of X's systems start up he looks around. X turns to Aqua before turning back to his surroundings. "W-Where am I? What happened to the apartment?..." Asked X as he then notices he is being carried by John. "Hey could you by chance let me down?" Asked to blue robot as he waits for a response.

Comment

Working...
                                X