Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Alright. Let's party."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John didn't understand what was happening. His mind felt like it was literally being damaged.

"Aaaagh!"

John fell to his hands knees.

(Aaagh! Don't... you dare... quit!)

John stood back up after a couple seconds.

"I am not done yet!", John said in a strained voice.

John looked around for Reisen, using his radar.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"This is weird." Yuuka observed.
        "It is." Yukari agreed, as Rumia looked around in confusion.
        "What do you mean? What's so weird about that?" Rumia asked.
        "Bethlem Imprisonment should be enough to release another identity in one's mind... this could only mean..." Yuuka started.
        "Ansem is revolting." Yukari finished. "I'm going to set up a boundary shield around the vicinity. Reisen!"
        Reisen stopped her barrage. Her clones disappeared too.
        "The man inside John's head." Yukari asked. "He is resisting, isn't he?"
        Reisen nodded.
        "Just as I thought." Yukari nodded. "John, use everything you have at your disposal for a defensive position. Reisen, Phantasm."
        Reisen nodded again as eyes glowed red again. Her hands marked Ph.
        "Phantasm." Reisen started as Yukari declared another card as well to counter the power of Reisen's card.
        "Caligula's Craving of Cerebellum." Reisen declared.
        "Ex Mode - Boundary of Life and Death!" Yukari declared.

A burst of mind energy knocked Ansem's consciousness out of John's mind, and into real being.
        "There you go." Yuuka looked at Ansem's consciousness writhing and twitching. "Will he be able to speak?"
        "I don't know." Yukari shrugged, seemingly unfazed after using an Ex-mode card. Reisen, however, was doubling over, moaning and panting as if she was about to die. "Take care of Reisen. I shall talk to the spirit."
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John pulled off his helmet and held his head in his hands.

It felt as if a pressure built up inside of John's head, then slowly dissipated.

John grabbed his helmet and sat on the ground, recovering from the ordeal.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukar's Resort

"Never again..." Reisen moaned, sprawled on the ground, sweating buckets. "Phantasm... Takes too much..."
            "Save your breath for breathing." Yuuka came over with two cups of water, handing one to Reisen. "Is your brain fine too, John?"
            "How did he... Survive?" Reisen grumbled.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Room 408

Dante had led Komachi to his room, room 408 to be exact. Once there he kicks open the door and walks in, placing the food on his bed.

"So here we are. My little home away from home."
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Is your brain fine too, John?", Yuuka asked John.

"How did he... Survive?" Reisen grumbled.

John looked up at Yuuka with a sort of glazed look in his eyes.

"I've never understood what "mind rape" or "mind f*ck" meant, until now.", John said in a dead-pan tone.

It was obvious that it took it's toll on John, but he was quickly recovering.
                sigpic

Comment

"Oh, so you do have a home. One would never guess."

I got some saké and drank it.

"Well, alf-demon? Aren't ya gonna take some?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"That's the power of Pine-Sol baby." came a voice from the other part of the house.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Bahaha, I remember when Reisen mindraped me and Tenshi." Yuuka giggled as she remembered... "Or was it a real rape?"
                      "I'm not a shemale!" Reisen shouted angrily as Yuuka made a troll face.
                      "Do excuse them and their dirty jokes." Rumia moved over next to John. "It's all Yuuka knows."
                      "Better than being a naked slut like you!"
                      (Girls are busy fighting...)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Bahaha, I remember when Reisen mindraped me and Tenshi." Yuuka giggled as she remembered... "Or was it a real rape?"

Upon hearing this, John immediately snapped out of his kind of stupor and looked at Yuuka and Reisen.

"W-what!?", John said in a shocked tone.

"I'm not a shemale!" Reisen shouted angrily as Yuuka made a troll face.

"Uhhh...", John uttered at Reisen's comment.

"Do excuse them and their dirty jokes." Rumia moved over next to John. "It's all Yuuka knows."

"Better than being a naked slut like you!"

John watched them fight until a voice came from another part of the house.

"That's the power of Pine-Sol baby."

John looked over to see who it was.
                        sigpic

Comment

Dante takes the bottle of Sake and looks at it. He takes a few sniffs of the aroma indicating that he most likely has not had sake before. He then quickly takes a plastic cup and pours a little sake into it. Afterwards he drinks to small cup of sake. "Not bad..." He said as he hands the bottle back to Komachi.
                          Last edited by Mega134; 06-23-2013, 02:13 AM.
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

When John turned, there was seemingly no one there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Damn right it ain't bad. Hey, hand me a slice, will ya?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John looked around more.

(Is that Mima? Can she turn herself invisible? She can phase through objects...)

John kept looking in the direction of the voice, still sitting on the ground.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X