X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante looks at Isaac as he enters the elevator. He just gives Isaac a quick wave as he walks to one of the back corners of the elevator. Suddenly a loud clang can be heard as Dante's gun Ivory falls from it's holster on his coat, and onto the floor. Dante then quickly turns his eyes to Ivory, and then to Isaac before picking it up.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hakugyokurou; Komachi

"Hank. Nice to meet you."

She looked at John, who was looking at the many cherry blossoms.

"Oh, you're going to see many of those around, young man. What is your name?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac looks to the gun, raises an eyebrow, then looks at Dante.

"Careful with that, kid. You'll shoot your eye out.", Isaac said, showing that he didn't really care about the gun.

Hakugyokurou

"Oh, you're going to see many of those around, young man. What is your name?"

"I'm John.", John answered.
        Last edited by S121; 05-30-2013, 09:14 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Dante picks up Ivory and twirls it around his finger before sticking it in the pocket of his swim trunks. "I'm not a kid. The names Dante." Replied Dante as he reaches for the buttons in the elevator. "What floor?" He asked as he looks at Isaac.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Renamon felt the many scents around the place of afterdeath "This place feels so calm, no wonder the spirits come here for the afterlife, Im honored to be here lady Yuyuko"

The fox smelled the cherry blossoms and closed her eyes imagining her and Nera living in a place like this, so calm and peaceful
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"John. I'll remember that. By the way, if you like cherry blossoms, we have one nearby. It's the largest of them all."

She noticed Koakuma. "Koakuma, it's nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you. Please, come inside. Everyone, let's head inside."

She made her way inside.

"Come on in."

We all came in. She noticed Renamon.

"Ah, you have quite the aura about you. Something that says you are smart and are searching for information. I take it you're the one who wants to meet Rashpietton."

I corrected her.

"Rasputin, lady Yuyuko."

"Ah, of course. Youmu, prepare dinner. We have five guests tonight, so bear that in mind."

Comment

Hakugyokurou

Renamon nodded to the ghost-girl "Yes Im searching for information about him or the person itself t know how to take my friends back to life" she said following the pink-haired

"By the way, I noticed that you are in charge of this place, may I know what is this temple?" the fox asked calmly
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

God, I dont know anything about the temple itself, so here's plagarism, credited to the touhou wiki
                  Hakugyokurou; Komachi

"Ah of course. This is Hakugyokurou, a ghost shrine overlooking the netherworld. It is well known among the afterlife realms for its cherry blossom gardens, and many ghosts come to see them every spring. I am the lady, and Youmu is the gardener. Speaking of which, where is she?"

Comment

Netherworld

Hank looked at the cherry blossoms, as wisps seemed to circle him.

"Haaank." came a voice from behind him. He turned to find one of the wisps staring him straight in the face. "You shouldn't be here, Hank."

"Who in the hell are you?" Hank asked.

"Oh, don't play dumb, Hank." the wisp then seemed to crackle with electricity.

"No, no! Not you!" Hank pulled out his sword.

The wisp seemed to form into a being that looked much like the Auditor, but completely white, with dark blue eyes. "Oh, but it is, Hank. Your work is not done, and you are to leave now."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

While we were waiting for Youmu, I saw Hank... talking to a white embodiment.

"Your work is not done, and you are to leave now."

I walked up to the white embodiment.

"Hey, he doesn't have to go anywhere except where he wants! Who are you anyways? To talk like Hank like that, and you probably don't even know him. What authority do you have to talk to him like that?"

Comment

Netherworld

"I'm not going." Hank said, his sword fully drawn.

The being laughed. "Gutsy, defying a Higher Power. I guess i'll have to take you by force." the being known as a Higher Power drew a beam of energy in his hands, forming into a glowing white sword, with an outline of dark blue on the blade.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

This... I might be able to handle...

"Alright guys, I don't want anything to get out of hand here... um, guys?"

Wait, Higher Power?

"Hold up, you're the Higher Power that Hank was talking about? Why do you want him to live so badly? Don't you see that he just wants to be left alone?"

Comment

Hakugyokurou

The white being drew his white swords, Renamon quickly acted and stood between them

"Hey, there is no need to start a fight here, letīs all calm down and talk it like civiliced people. Now, you explain us why you want to take Hank by force" the fox faced the whit being

Spoiler:

Comment

Paris - France

Raven has been staying at Kat's place for a few days now. Though he hasn't done much. All he has done was occasionally talk with the others during dinner, but other than that he has been on the roof day in, and day out meditating. Sitting almost completely still, motionless. As though he is nothing more than a mere statue. He was welcomed into their home, but he feels like he has been in their way. Hence why he is doing nothing but meditating.

Comment

Netherworld

"It does not matter what he wants. It matters what we want." the Higher Power raised his sword, aiming at Hank. "And his work is not done."

"I don't care if my goddamn work isn't done, I want to die, you hear me?!" Hank yelled at him.

"Insolent fool. You do nothing but squander what we give to you." the Power spoke.

"And what would that be, nothing but allowing me to kill even more people?" Hank said.

"Your work is not done." the Power spoke again.

Comment

Working...
                                X