Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Room 508
    _________

"Played Piano for her, and she fell asleep in the middle of my song..." He said as he lays Yuyuko on the bed. After that he goes to the balcony and pouts a little.

Shortly after Axl had came in the sound of the door opening can be heard. As the door opens it is revealed that the one who opened the door was X. "Hey guys. Playing a board game? So that's what you all are doing in the same room."
    Last edited by NeoFox; 06-18-2013, 11:33 PM.

Comment

"Hey there, X. We're playing monopoly. Wanna join? We kinda did'nt start yet."

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi's music attracted amny people, who watched in amazement as she played a song with an invisible band, and was heard all around, reaching even the hotel's top floors.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 508

"Monopoly? Sorry but I never played before..." Said X as he looks at the board.

Comment

"Well, you can go over to the balcony and cheer up Axl. He doesn't look so hot."

Comment

Old Horatio's Grocery, Honolulu, Hawaii

"Alright..." Youmu groaned as she looked for alternatives... ah, this will do!
              Youmu reached out to grab a wooden dough roller and a spatula. "These will do until I can get out. I'll have to come back to pay for these..."

Room 508

Suddenly, a music began to play.
              "Huh?" Yuuka jerked upwards and looked down. A crowd was gathering near what looked like... Koishi?
              "Koishi-sama?" Utsuho looked down in shock.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Room 508

John heard the music coming from down below.

(Hm. A little something to start my turn.)

John rolled the dice and got a 7, landing on a chance.
                Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 11:58 PM.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Koishi finished her song and people cheered, wanting more. Koishi sighed and then played another song, her guitar playing sounding not like any guitar at all.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQCoU-cgu3A)

"I said scram, nyah!" Vinnie taunted, the pufferfish showing a row of razor-sharp teeth.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 06-18-2013, 11:51 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Old Horatio's Grocery, Honolulu, Hawaii

Youmu rushed towards the cashier being mugged, but was spotted by one of the boys.
                    "You! Chick with silver hair! Stop or I'll shoot!" The boy shouted, his gun pointed at Youmu. She continued forward, and the shots fired.
                    "Fasting of the Young Gaki." Youmu breathed out, causing everything to move in a sluggish speed, similar to Spartan Time.

"Who... who are you..." The shopowner spoke in a heavily accented English. The robbers have been knocked out by the dough roller. "How can I repay you..."
                    "A spice container of cilantro, some bell pepper, a spatula, and a dough roller." Youmu said. "How much are they?"

Sky Nightclub, Honolulu, Hawaii

"Hey, it's almost your turn." An Asian man with sunglasses and headphones opened the door to an empty room to find a topless girl with a sailor's hat sleeping on the couch. "Oh for godsake, wake up!"
                    The sailor-hat girl woke up. "Wha- huh?"
                    "Standby in 10. Get ready." The Asian man announced. "And put some clothes on, will ya? Do you always sleep like this?"
                    "I was bloody hell tired, okay?" The sailor-hat girl growled as she put on a loose shirt. "Being a world-famous artist takes a toll on you."
                    "At least have some decency. Don't want paparazzi taking a picture of you like that." The Asian man said, closing the door.
                    "Hijirin was less naggy than you." The sailor-hat girl muttered as she exited the room too, ready to get the party started.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

"Pow, right in the kisser, nyah!" Vinnie said, the pufferfish b bringing Vinnie to the counter, where he had a bag of groceries, along with some money.

"Here's the dough, see?" Vinnie said.

Comment

Room 508

John saw that he landed on a chance and pulled a chance card. What John saw was a "get out of jail free" card, only jail was scratched out and the word hell replaced it.

Someone also scribbled on the man kicking the Monopoly Man, making him look like a demon.

"Uhh, Utsuho, I think someone was vandalizing your game.", John said as he showed her the card.

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

"I see. I would be lying to say that I've heard of yours.", Huey said.

"Ahh, mine is called Dead Space. Do you want me to show you a video of it?", Isaac asked.
                        Last edited by S121; 06-19-2013, 12:55 AM.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Well, isn't that nice?"

Someone was coming out of the room. It was Yuyuko.

"Oh, hey, lady Yuyuko. Up so early?"

"I haven't eaten yet. I feel unsatisfied."

"Well, Axl carried you up here. Ya might as well thank him."

"Is that so? On his own?"

"A-yup."

"Then I shall."

She walked outside to the balcony.

Engi-con; Huey

"Sure. It would give me an understanding of who you are."

Comment

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

"Sure. It would give me an understanding of who you are.", Huey said.

"Okay, but before I show you, you need to know that I'm from a horror game, so don't flip out too much.", Isaac said as he pulled up a video.

sigpic

Comment

Balcony, Hotel; Yuyuko

I walked outside and saw Axl. I walked up to him.

"Hello, Axl. How are you?"

Engi-con; Huey

"Got it. Lemme guess: zombies?"

Comment

Room 508 Balcony

X had gone out to the balcony to have a chat with Axl. "Hey Axl." Said X simply as Axl turns to face him.

"Hey X what's up?" Asked Axl as he turned to X. Axl's face shows that he is feeling a little on the downside.

"What's wrong?" Replied X, curious as to what's making Axl seem so depressed.

Axl sighs at X's question and begins explaining. "Well I like Yuyuko I really do... but every time I try impress her either I fail so hard, or I she just doesn't even pay attention. For the first time I actually feel like I'm in love X. Like I met someone who I could spend my life with."

X looks at Axl before turning to the ocean. "Axl. I don't know how to help you as I never have experienced love for someone before, but have you tried being yourself?" Said X as Axl turns to the ocean as well.

"No... I'm afraid she won't like the real me... no girl does..." Axl said as he lowers his head. Transforming back into his normal Reploid form. Suddenly Yuyuko had came onto the balcony in the middle of their conversation. X looks at Yuyuko then Axl who is looking at Yuyuko as well.

"I should leave you two alone..." Said X as he goes back into the room. Closing the door behind him. He the proceeds to close the curtains as well to give them a little privacy. After that X leans his head against the glass to try and hear the conversation.

"H-Hey Yuyuko..." Said Axl in a nervous tone.

Comment

Working...
                                X