X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

"Oh no ya don't!" came a voice from the ocean. Koishi burst from a seemingly invisible boat, wrapping the Pupa in roses, then the vines ripping the weapons off of it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

What?!

"... You are a smart one to pull off a surprise like that on my watch, John. As for you, young lady, you can deal with these rats here." I said motioning the defeated group. "Whereas John and I shall deal with our own problems. I'm sure we can all agree on that, right, spartan?"

Comment

Beach

"ACTIVATING BOOSTERS."

As soon as john heard that, he quickly came up with a plan.

(Boosters? It's going to ram me, but not unless I jump over it. There's machineguns all over it, but it looks like it's made out of normal gun-metal. my bullets will take care of those. As for the announcer, he'll either run or attack. I need to be ready for either strategy.)

John readied his rifle and pistol and jumped onto the shoulder of the Pupa as it charged towards him. From there, John fired both his pistol and rifle at the two machine guns at his flanks, hitting them. He then activated the electromagnets within his boots, allowing him to stay on the Pupa.

All of a sudden, Koishi intervened, tearing the weapons off and holding the Pupa still.

"... You are a smart one to pull off a surprise like that on my watch, John. As for you, young lady, you can deal with these rats here." I said motioning the defeated group. "Whereas John and I shall deal with our own problems. I'm sure we can all agree on that, right, spartan?", the Announcer said.

John looked up at the Announcer.

"All I know is that at least one of us is not going to make it out alive.", John said in a very cold tone. His gravely voice only served to make him sound more intimidating.
        Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 03:48 AM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"On that you are wrong, old friend. See, I've nothing to lose. I'm already dead. As for you, well, you already lost half of the things that you had: humanity, freedom... Even the sweet little dearie... Cortana."

I kicked him hard in the face using a speed matching John's.

"You stole something very important to me many years ago. So long ago, in fact, that you stole it from me... From before I was even born."

Comment

Beach

John's magnetized boots lost their grip on the Pupa's shoulders, but John quickly recovered on the hovering half of the tank.

(He doesn't even deserve to utter her name.)

"And what exactly is that? I wasn't even around at that time!", John yelled as he began firing a barrage of bullets from his rifle, at HM.
            Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 04:41 AM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I shook the bullets off like they were mere nuisances.

"Give it up. As of now, I am the equivalent of you. And why would I say that? I shall answer that with the same answer I would give for your last question: Because you stole...

"Me. You took who I was and was molded into your stature! My father loved your game! So much that my entire life was based on your existance. I was taught in the many martial arts, self-defense, and lethal combat skills and was trained to use a gun at a very young age. For all that's holy, John, do you even know my name?"

Comment

Beach

"And how is that my fault? It wasn't my choice to become a Spartan! You never told me your name anyway, so how should I know it!?", John was angry, but at the same time, he couldn't help but fell a little sorry for his enemy.
                sigpic

Comment

"My name is..."

All of a sudden, the Pupa began malfunctioning.

"... Damn. Well, John, this is goodbye for now. You can choose to follow me, or you can help Huey. It is your choice."

I landed on the ground.

"Hope that the next time we meet will be the last time, John."

I took off in a flash.

Comment

Beach

John saw that HM was getting away, so he brought up a darkness orb around him.

"You wanted a fight? You've got one.", John said as he grabbed the Pupa Pod and pulled as hard as he could.

"Gkah.. hehh...", John strained as he pulled upwards.

*DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU-EEEEEEEEEE-SNAP*

The sounds of metal straining and snapping could be heard as John ripped the AI pod off of the Pupa.

Not wanting to risk losing HM, John then rolled the Pod off of the Pupa and ran towards his Darkness orb.

"We end this now!", John yelled.

Jason saw the AI pod roll to the ground and ran towards it.

"Huey, You alright?", Jason asked.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-07-2013, 05:06 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

When I touched the orb, I felt pain.

But this time, it was real.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

What the hell... Why am I actually being affected by this?!?!??

"You... What did you do to me, bastard?!"

Comment

Beach

As the announcer ran, his face crashed with a heavily damaged fox

--You will stay on this place or I will destroy Yoy to yoyr last bit-- she said in total predator tone as her paw was holding the robot's neck fiercely
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John saw that the orb disappeared after a while, then Renamon hit him.

"You're not getting away that easily.", John angrily said as he approached.
                          sigpic

Comment

"You... BAAASTAAAARRRRDDSSS!!!!!"

I punched Renamon with a force to take out a building in the stomach and then jumped high to smash down on John.

Comment

("Boss Music - HM": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsbv...Ozyjktwh5wfseX)

Beach

John Jumped out of the way and began firing small clusters of darkness orbs at HM.

(He seems to be weak against my abilities. Looks like I have something useful.)
                              sigpic

Comment

Beach

The fox didn't care of the pain as she got up and sprinted towards the robot tackling him with her body

She started punching his face with her paws with great might
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X