X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Village

X and Axl both look at John, their look changed from a casual one to a rather serious one. "Okay then. Axl contact Zero and tell him to get here as soon as possible..." Said X as the Red Robot can be seen walking up to the group.

"There's no need... I couldn't find Nitori anywhere..." Said Zero as X sighs. "Sorry Zero..." He replied as Zero just turns away. "There's no need to apologize. I'm sure she's all right. I just want to get this over with." Said Zero as Axl jumps into the air.

"Yea! I've been waiting to get some action! Let's just go there right now!" Said Axl as X sighs. "Calm down Axl." Scolded X.

Comment

Human Village

John turned to Renamon and Nera and spoke.

"I wouldn't expect anything less.", John said in a dead-pan, yet friendly tone.

"I would ask you guys to come with me to the reactor, but it's both impossibly hot and there will be a nuke going off inside.", John said as he showed them Mimi.

John then put Mimi onto the back of his waist, onto one of his magnetic holsters.

He then looked over to X and Axl and spoke.

"Well, here's to one final effort.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Human Village

Axl turns to John and smirks. "I'll go with you! My heat shields will protect me from any heat. However the second my shields fail I will have to leave the core." Said Axl as X turns to him. "Yes but Axl. Remember your heat shields will be drained faster the stronger the heat. If the Extractor Core is as hot as I have heard you will only get a slim one minute of shielding." Said X as Axl looks a little saddened. "Oh yea... I won't have much time in incredibly hot areas... Sorry John." Said Axl as he sighs.

Comment

Human Village

"No worries. Besides, I doubt I'll have to worry about any enemies inside of a reactor well over 100,000 F.", John said.

"If the heat doesn't kill everything inside of the reactor, then Mimi will.", John reassured them.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"100,000 F!? I won't even be able to go in there! My shields will fail instantly!" Said Axl as he looks a little nervous. "I'm glad X talked me out of it, because I am NOT going in there!"

Comment

Human Village

Nera was practicing with her bone staff "One thing is losing physical limits, but with enough strength, nothing will beat us, when are we leaving John? the jackal asked ready to go into hell itself

Renamon felt her digivice rumble as it was charged all it could possibly hold "Nera is right, our time is gold and it is disappearing quickly"
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

John couldn't help but chuckle at Axl's reaction.

"Yea, it is hot. My suit can only take up to 40,000 F before its safety parameters are exceeded. The only reason I'm going is because I have a better chance of surviving. Not only that, I'm also getting some heat resistance spells put on me. Even then, I'm cutting it close.", John said.

He then turned over to Renamon and Nera and spoke.

"Soon enough."
                Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 02:24 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

The Borealis

Everyone on the Borealis crew was gathered up. Mima at the front.

"Okay, this is probably going to be the last time we'll all be together. This is honestly going to be a suicide mission in every damn respect." Mima said. "We're facing an army big enough to make those Akrids we faced a single soldier by comparison. So let's get out there, and show 'em what a little flying battleship can do." Mima made an evil grin, nd the other's cheered and got to their stations, except Marisa.

"We're all going to die, aren't we?" Marisa asked.

"Most likely." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

The Devourer looked out the bay window to find the rebels preparing to strike. How pitiful, he scoffed. What can mere mortals and lesser gods do to the almighty power that he harness?
                    "They seem pretty serious." A voice from behind caught the Devourer by surprise: No on could sneak up to him... No on except...
                    "Feediel." The Devourer snarled as a lanky figure chuckled at the acknowledgement.
                    "Glutoneriel, you madman." The Supplier... Feediel, swinging his magician's cane in a circus-like manner, giggled as he skipped around the chamber. "You fool of an angel, you truly are."
                    "I am an angel with an ambission." The Devourer... Glutoneriel, growled, facing Feediel. "I have a passion... To end the tyranny of He who sits on the Throne... Unlike you, who wishes to be subjected, to be-"
                    "Adored." Feediel interrupted. "Being at the top isn't going to make you feel better about yourself, my friend."
                    "You think this is about self-esteem-"
                    "Oh but it is." Feediel shot a sudden look of seriousness that made Glutoneriel startle. "You are just angry... Just jealous... That you felt rejected as a half-demon... Descendant of Beelzebub... Thought that we won't accept you as one of us."
                    "But we did. We accepted you, even though you were the descendant of our mortal enemy."
                    Feediel thrust his hand forward and knelt, to show his sincerity. "Stop this foolish pursuit of power, Glutoneriel. Come back home, where you belong."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

After talking with Renamon, Nera, X, Axl, and Zero, John continued to walk around and ask the lower-leveled Youkai if they needed help with anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Hey John! Over here!" Rumia, in her regular, child-like form, waved at John laxly. "Hiiiiii!"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

At first, John didn't recognize who it was, but quickly remembered.

It was Rumia, only in her sealed, child form.

"Hey. Do you need anything?", John asked as he walked over to Rumia.
                          Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 04:28 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Yeah, I left my drink at the shrine. Can you go get it for me?" Rumia requested. "It's an opaue bottle that says MIRIN in red."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Human Village

"...What?...", John asked.

John thought about it for a moment and decided to humor Rumia anyway.

(Maybe it's a power-up, or energy drink?), John thought, trying to make sense of Rumia's request.

"Okay, I'll get it for you. I'll be back soon.", John said as he activated his thrusters and flew up into the sky.

Hakurei Shrine

After about a minute, John landed at the entrance of the shrine and quickly walked inside.

It wasn't very hard to find the bottle. It was just as Rumia had described; an opaque bottle with the word "MIRIN" written in red.

Once he grabbed it, John walked back out of the shrine and took off towards the Human Village.

Human Village

John saw Rumia down below and softly landed in front of her.

"There you go.", John said as he gave the bottle to Rumia.

John was curious about the bottle's contents, so he couldn't help but ask.

"So what's the drink for? Is it some kind of potion, or energy drink?", John asked Rumia in a curious tone.
                              Last edited by S121; 08-08-2013, 05:03 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Human Village

"Or just a drink." came from the Higher Power, who walked by from out of nowhere casually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X