Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

John just stood there.

Nera's words echoed through his head.

("And you arenīt safe here either, I suggest you to discuss your marital mess with the at least 1000 YEARS OLD BLONDE so we can avoid another kidnapping related to what we just survived!")

He finally moved after a couple of seconds though.

John walked over to Samus and spoke.

"It's just about time to go. You should probably get your best stuff ready. I'd recommend using your ship for bombing runs.", John said to Samus.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Wily had quickly gone to work on repairing Bass while Elec Man, Heat Man, and Napalm Man quickly began getting ready for the upcoming mission.

However a bright blue light filled the sky as what appeared to be a large blue glowing meteor flew through the sky towards the location where the siege is going to be happening. The meteor was giving off a strange, but powerful energy signature as it flew by

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Finishing a defense system of triads of turrets, the bounty hunter took off some sweat from her forehead

Hearing Johnīs idea made her chuckle "Sorry soldier boy, but my ship isnīt a military grade type, it does have weaponry, but bombing runs arenīt something she can do, firing interplanetary misiles is possible, but going above an enemyīs base is a no go" she explained to the spartan.

Getting up fromt the floor, Samus checked something on her holografic pad "But using these guys as mortars is a better idea, they shoot from way long distances and can move to different locations remotely to have unpredictable posts"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Sounds good to me.", John said.

All of a sudden, a strange energy reading came up on John's long distance scanners.

"Did you see that?", John asked Samus.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Smaus looked at the blue meteor "And when I thought we had enough calamities" she said pressing a button on her pad

The turrets aimed to the meteor and prepared to fire, yet she sent a message in all possible frequencies to comunicate
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

As the turrets fired at the meteor a bright flash of blue light happened as the Meteor appeared to literally stop in place! However after a few seconds of doing nothing it continued it's flight to it's targeted destination.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Is it coming towards us?" Reimu drew her amulets. "Should I call for Flandre, see if she can do anything?"
                "Flandre is recovering from the last fight." Yuuka said. "But I think I can try something..."
                Yuuka pointed her parasol at the comet, ready to fire her Dual Spark.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John watched as Yuuka prepared her attack.

"Things just get stranger and stranger.", John said as he crossed his arms and watched.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Just as fast as the Meteor appeared the it vanished. Like no trace of it whatsoever. However the energy signature can still be detected where the meteor was in the sky. Leaving behind a sort of faint blue trail.

Meanwhile

Dust Man had continued cleaning the entire shrine from top to bottom. As he got done with the main room it was literally spotless. As though someone had literally made all the dust disappear and organized the entire room.

Crystal Man was outside the shrine looking at the donation box. He looked over his shoulders to make sure no one was looking. Seeing that no one was paying attention he quickly generated a few gems and dropped them in the donation box. Crystal Man had then taken off into the forest after he was done leaving some expensive looking gems in the box.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Sitting again on the gateps entrance, Nera laid down seeing the sky with an obvious pout on her face

Renamon couldnīt help but smile "Quite a direct move from a lady like you" she joked

"That chameleon guy and spartan boy argue like kids, and donīt get me started with Yukari, for being such a sage, she acts more as a pubert girl" Nera said pouting and letitng her body loose while enjoying the fresh air

"You know rellationships are like that, they all have their ups and downs, canīt expect a perfect balance at first, but yeah, they are acting like a bunch of kids" the fox said while taking an apple and munching

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John heard Renamon and Nera's conversation and walked over.

"And you guys aren't? You guys are pretty overly aggressive, even by a Spartan's standards. Ripping helmets off of super soldiers and getting up in their faces.", John jokingly said.

"That being said, I only argue with people that don't follow directions. Isn't that right Renamon?", John said in a calm tone, referencing the fact that despite John's instructions to go to the shrine, Renamon followed him to the prison anyway.

This was one of the few times when he felt relaxed, despite everything going on around him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

The jackal looked upside down to the spartan "Overly aggressive? more like honest, im not going to repeat what Renamon im sure has already told you, so then tell me im wrong that you and Hellmaster were arguing about whose battle was worse and that you and Yukari need to settle things done" she said matter of factly

"You may have expertise in tactics and battle, but I follow both my mind, heart and instinct to protect everyone I can, letīs say I stayed in the shrine when I heard Ranīs incident or the time I didnīt follow your order of going to the battlefield over there, you were pretty occupied with the tanks while I was dealing with the mortars" Renamon countered John's speech and finished her apple

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"I was simply trying to prove a point with HM. He was angry at us because he thought we had a break while he didn't. He's somewhere on Youkai Mountain. There's also a difference between being honest and being brutally honest.",John said to Nera.

John then turned to Renamon.

"Nobody said that I didn't appreciate you going behind my back to watch it for me. I would have done the same thing. Next time, just please be sure to at least leave a warning or a heads up. I would have helped and it would have saved me a lot of stress. I was worried about you guys. I don't really remember me saying for you not to fight though. I asked you to take out the mortars, something that you did well."

John paused, then spoke again.

"As for Yukari, I really don't know what's wrong with her. Every time I try to ask her what's troubling her, she finds a way to evade the question. Is it something I did? I really don't know.", John said in a calm but slightly serious tone.
                            Last edited by S121; 07-26-2013, 02:06 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hakurei shrine

The fox took a deepbreath "Let me ask you 3 things, What do you know about women, What do you know about Yukari and finally what do you think of her?" she said pointing each question

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John was confused and a little embarrassed by Renamon's questions, but he tried to answer them to the best of his ability.

"Uhhh... Well,.. they're the counterpart to males in terms of gender. They... are more... neurologically specialized for conversing, are more emotionally mature, and are better at communication, while males are specialized for spatial recognition and reasoning, mathematics, and are more left-brained....... Women tend to live longer?..... Ahh...... Am I missing anything?", John asked in an obviously confused manner.

It was very uncharacteristic of him to act so unsure, but that was really all he knew. That was all he was ever taught.
                                Last edited by S121; 07-26-2013, 02:27 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X