X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine

"Those are some small ice chunks!!" Cirno was frantic now, and so probably was Frost Man, too. Cirno jumped to the air, charged her icy aura, and fired chunks of icicles like meteors.

"That's enough!" A blazing phoenix burned and melted everything in the vicinity. Cirno had to dodge just to avoid being melted. "You two are going to break the shrine by yourself!"

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Wily had stopped working on his machine as he turns to Frost Man who was causing the entire ground to shake. "Frost Man! Cease you're reckless behavior this moment!" Yelled Wily as the artificial blizzard continued to grow intense. So intense that some of the robot masters were shivering in cold!

"Quick Grenade Man stop Frost Man!" Yelled Wily as a blue grenade style robot comes dashing in.

"Flash Bomb!" Yelled Grenade Man as he fires his powerful Flash Bomb. A highly destructive bomb that when it explodes releases a large and powerful flash that can blind people temporarily. As the bomb makes contact with Frost Man the bomb exploded, creating a large boom, as well as a bright blinding flash. This made Frost Man stop immediately as he shielded his face. "Ow!" He said as he falls back on his butt.

Wily watched on as Mokou came in and melted everything. Fire Man, Heat Man, Flame Man, and Magma Man can be seen staring at Mokou in awe.
      Last edited by NeoFox; 07-25-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Seriously, Cirno." Mokou started lecturing. After Remilia appointed her to tutor Flandre, Mokou has gotten... softer with words. "Release your full strength at the final battle.. and you!" Mokou suddenly turned to Frost Man. "If you outsiders make ruckus once again, I'll have all the strongest Youkai grind ALL OF YOU down into SCRAP METAL!"
        "You tell them." Reimu looked over, snickering at how embarrassed Cirno and Frost Man looked in front of their greatest adversary: Mokou.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

John covered his eyes fast enough to keep from being blinded.

He watched as the ruckus had been resolved.

(Now to get back to fixing my suit...), John thought as he walked back to his armor station.

(You know what? I can get this done much faster if I just remove the suit. The last thing I need is for the suit to turn back on and spasm out of control while I'm wearing it.)

John lifted the armor station up and carried it inside.

"Excuse me.", John said as he walked past Reimu and went into a secluded room.

John took off his underarmor and began to work.

(Okay, it turns out that the suit shut itself off to protect itself from the power surge from earlier. I'll have to reset it...), John thought to himself as he began to reboot the armor's systems.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

HM's doubt was immediately resolved as they climbed the mountain...
            "Hey, aren't you that ice fairy from the lake, Kappa?"
            "Oh no, you must be talking about Cirno, I'm just her friend, a weak fairy."
            "Well we saw you fight down there, Kappa. You hardly seem like a weak bunch, Kappa."
            "Thank you. I just had a little bit of target practice."
            "Well, you are a really strong fairy, Kappa. Keep up the good work, Kappa."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I swear, if she says kappa one more time...

"Thank you. Now then, what about those, erm... tengus?"

Dafuq is a tengu?

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Wily nods at what Mokou was saying as though he was agreeing. Frost Man stops rubbing his eyes and looks at Mokou with some teary eyes. "Sorry... Frost Man got carried away..." He said as an oil droplet forms in his eye. Being hit by the Flash Bomb and being yelled at by Mokou hurt his feelings.

It's usually like this for Frost Man. When he does something foolish or stupid people just yell at him. They make fun of him for being an idiot. "This last straw! People always yell at Frost Man! I gonna go run away! Never to be seen again!" He yelled as he takes off running into the forest.

Wily just sighs and facepalms at Frost Man's reaction "Damn it Frost Man! Ice Man you go after Frost Man keep an eye on him in case he does anything stupid! Now somebody help me with Bass!" Said Wily as he goes running up to his unconscious robot.

Meanwhile Bass has made it back to the shrine, his injuries were even more severe than before. "Damn... it..." Muttered Bass as he collapses on the spot. It's a wonder how he was even able to make it back to the shrine in this condition.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

After finishing the rebooting process, John's armor was finally ready for use.

John put on the undersuit, stepped onto the platform, and let the machine assemble the armor plates onto his body.

Once the suit was fully assembled, John activated the armor.

The HUD flashed, then reactivated as the burden of carrying the suit was relieved by the Titanium Alloy Nano-muscles took the burden away.

(Ha. Now to gather everyone else up.)

John turned off the armor station and walked outside.

He began to look for HM, but he couldn't find him.

(Agh. Where is he? Maybe Reimu knows?)

After spotting Reimu, John walked over to her and spoke.

"Do you know where HM is? I can't find him anywhere."
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"The anti-siege of the Youkai Mountain will begin soon! Gather into position!" Yuuka shouted from the shrine.
                    "I hope that... Frost Man... guy... feels better." Mokou muttered to Wily as she walked away. Seems like all fire-related Robots stared at Mokou in admiration and... Mokou doesn't even know anymore.
                    "Eye'm still the strongest!" Cirno declared as she flew away.

"I've not seen him." Reimu shook her head.

Kappa Village

"Tengus, Kappa?" A Kappa merchant looked over. "Tengus are very territorial, Kappa. If any foreigners get close, they will not hesitate on cutting them down, Kappa."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

*sigh* unless they're aliens, I can't simply barrage through them. I'll get my ass handed to me by John...

"Alright, is there a way to get by without any ruckus?"

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Damn.. Thanks anyway.", John said as he walked away.

John then got an idea.

John activated his helmet's communicator and tried to contact HM.

"HM, do you read?"
                        sigpic

Comment

All of a sudden, I heard a beeping from the suit.

ALERT! FOREIGN RADIO CALL DETECTED! NOW TERMINATING FOREIGN RADIO CALL!

..... What the hell was that?

A call was sent to John's radio.

WARNING! IF FOREIGN RADIO CALL IS EVER TO BE RECIEVED AGAIN THE SYSTEM WILL SEND A VIRUS TO CALLER! HEED THE WARNING! THANK YOU!

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

(Too bad the virus wouldn't be compatible with my suit's infrastructure. Even if it does get infected, it can be easily removed.)

"Damn it HM. Answer me. Where the hell are you?", John said into his communicator.
                            sigpic

Comment

Up, there goes the beeping again.

WARNING! FAMILIAR FOREIGN TRANSMISSION DETECTED! WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND VIRUS OR TAKE MESSAGE?

... Meh, why not? Recieve message.

The call was taken, but in a very... Peculular way.

Lulz.

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Sakuyamon appeared coming back to her normal form, she was tired because of her shaman form being extremely powerful and it taxed her body to her limits

Seeing that everyone were on their own havoc, the fox sighed and seated on the gate´s entrance seeing the stars

"Beautiful aren´t they?" Nera asked seating close to the vixen.

"Indeed, how are the others?" she asked to the jackal who answered "They are ok, just need some rest and will be back on normal in no time"
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X