Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I grabbed the staff.

"Couldn't tell what with all the throwing. I'm a bit paranoid."

Alrighty then... How the hell does this work out?

Comment

Gensokyo

Kokoro floated gently to the ground.

"I'll let you take the first move." Kokoro took a defensive stance, switching back to her fox mask.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

F*ck.

"Alright. I can drive a stick, I can use a bat, I can handle this."

I tried to spin the staff, but ended up hitting myself in the head.

"F*cking staff... The hell with the formalities!"

I rushed at the girl with the staff. I jumped and planned a smash type attack.

Comment

Gensokyo

Kokoro dashed to the side, hitting Otori from all angles with a series of extremely fast hits with the staff.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I was pelted with staff blows. They hurt, but at least they disn't sting.

As she pelted me with staff blows, I quickly used the staff to block a blow and I spun and hit her to the side.

"Once. Ain't that bad for a beginner, eh?"

I backed up.

Comment

Misty Lake

Frost Man had continued to freeze the lake as he was laughing, not maniacally, or in an evil fashion... but rather he is just having mindless fun. He had ignored Yuyuko's question completely.

Axl turned to Yuyuko. "I don't think he's listening anymore..." Said Axl as he walks off. "So let's go find your friend now."

Eirin's Medical Camp

X had gotten done talking with Dr. Light, and the two emerge from the tent.

"I am so glad that you are okay X, but are you sure you want to keep fighting in this war?" Replied Dr. Light as X turns to him.

"Yes Dr. Light. I want to keep fighting! Not for the thrill of the fight, but to protect others. You did make me with the power to make my own decisions in life... and my decision is too keep fighting. I will use all my power to protect others Dr. Light, even if it means losing my life in the process!" Replied X as he lowers his head.

Dr. Light however turns away from X as he scratches his chin.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Hm." Kokoro then whacked Otori in the head with a blow that could cause a concussion.

Comment

"Oh, I'm sure she's fine. She doesn't seem to be in any danger at the least. But the question rises... Where is everyone else?"

I looked around, but I see no one. I turn the frost man.

"Do you know where everyone is?"

"Ah, f*ck!"

I regained posture. I'm used to concussions due to the amount of times I got beaten in the streets as a kid. Now I'm the one who gives them out. Though it's still uncomfortable...

"Alright, ya wanna play that game, huh?"

I readied my staff. I am identifying every move she makes... I'm going into the zone...

Not without us.

Wow. Haven't seen you in a while.

Yes. Know this. My age has given me enhanced perception. I can help you out.

... Sure, why not.

All of a sudden, my vision became... Weird... As if time itself has slowed down a bit.
                  Last edited by wonderweiss; 08-05-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Gensokyo

It was too late though, before time slowed down, and he had any time to react, a staff hit Otori in the gut, knocking him down before anyone could react. She then backed off herself.

Comment

"... At least you backed off."

I spun myself up.

"Alrighty then. Looks like we're getting serious."

I rushed to the lady. I hit her to the side, then tripped her. I jumped back.

Comment

Gensokyo

Kokoro righted herself and floated in the air.

"Serious, eh? I'll show you serious, if you want to." Kokoro threatened, her face still expresionless.

Comment

"Oh, so you weren't serious? Couldn't tell. I swear that felt like a concussion, but I've had too many in my days to tell if it were just my imagination."

I readied myself.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Okay then." Kokoro had a very faint smile on her face, and several mask faded in, whacking Otori into the air with the force of several concrete bricks. She then pulled out a red mask with many dreadlocks, wires wrapping around Otori, and throwing him behind her. She then pulled out a dragon mask.

Comment

I got back up, bruised.

"Ah... What happened to staff fights? Oh well. If this is what it's gonna be like, then so be it!"

I rushed at her. I used the staff as a base lifter and jumped over the girl. While in the air, I whacked her in the back of the head with enough force to knock a regular human out. Then, when I landed, I thrusted the staff to her back. I put distance between us.

Comment

Gensokyo

She picked the dragon mask up, aiming at Otori, and firing a large laser at him, with enough force to knock him out.

Comment

Working...
                                X