X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osaka, Japan

Emerging from the rubble was a large creature, as it rose the ceiling collapsed. The creature towered above them, with two large spikes for forearms, with glowing packets of thermal energy on the joints. It's backside also glowed orange, and it let out a roar.

"Shit, that's thing's huge!" Marisa said, as the creature attempted to swipe at her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

(I suppose its a Chryatis, right?)
      Osaka, Japan

The creature was way bigger than the group and it was furious, Renamon jumped back from the hole as the creature used its arms to reach their floor.

Then she noticed the glowing joints and back "I think its weakness are those glowing areas, try to hit them when you can" The fox said now taking a thin pipe from the water system as a spear
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(Yep.)
        Osaka, Japan

The Chryatis swung it's arms around, smashing the walls and supports, causing the building to shake.

"Got it!" Marisa fired a barrage at the creature's joints, exploding one of the Chryatis's arms, but it still tried swiping at everyone nevertheless.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The creature was fast and strong as it destroyed the walls and shaking the whole building, Marisa exploded one of its joints with her attacks, yet the monster still did its best to attack.

Renamon jumped to the backside of the creature and stabbed the pipe on the glowing back and piercing it with her claws until the creature shook her off making the fox land on the other side of the room

"This thing is persistent" she only said preparing for another attack
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

20 Miles From Osaka

John may have said he was a better, faster driver, but that didn't mean he wasn't a crazy driver.

Even though the road curved, he continued driving straight ahead, jumping the ditch and continuing off road.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The Chryatis's arm then suddenly regrew, and the pipe that had been lodged in was forced out, flying into the air as the Chryatis roared and smashed down both of it's foreclaws onto Renamon.

Comment

"Dammit!" Otori yelled! "I told you I should have driven!"

He was right on that one we were being tossed around like ragdolls. The only one actually enjoying it was Komachi.

"Otori, where are those seat-belts you spoke of on the boat?"

"I could tell you, but this car... It doesn't seem to have any..."

"WHAT!?!?!?!" We continued bumping along until the car made a sudden movement and I bumped my head badly. Everything seemed to fade away at that moment.

"Shikieiki! Shik...iki.....eiki!!!!....." I passed out.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Renamon jumped to her right avoiding the rampage of the creature who regenerated its arms. "Allright.. you want brute force? I´ll show you brute force") The fox sad jumping again towards the creature using power paw on both hands.

The fox got pierced one of the creature´s arms making it fall, yet she continued her attack onto the other armbreaking the joint, the yellow liquid covering the vixen´s fur was mildly hot and it somehow gave energy to her as the digivice made a little beep of absorving energy

"Don´t hesitate and attack now!" the fox said evading the creatures bite

Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

The Chryatis swung it head, trying to hit Renamon, but not before Marisa yelled "Love Sign: Master Spark!" the beam of energy eviscerating the creature's backside, causing everyone to be coated in the warm thermal energy as the lifeless Akrid seemingly froze and fell, breaking into many sharp pieces of ice and flesh.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Jeez leave some for me, you spell-stealing rat." Yuuka spoke as she looked up at the sky. More meteorites, presumably carrying more Chryatii, were falling from the sky.
                      "Never mind." Yuuka smiled as a large meteorite was en route directly towards Yuuka.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

22 Miles in the air from Osaka - Japan

X continues flying through the sky. He sees a high rooftop and lands on it for a quick break. His Falcon Armor's flight does not use up any of his energy, but it does need to stop once in a while. As he waits for the armor to cool down to fly again he looks at the now freezing city. It reminds him of the time he had to hunt down the Maverick Blizzard Buffalo. He quickly jumps into the air, his Falcon Armor activating it's flight function once more.

Comment

15 Miles From Osaka

John continued his rampage, charging over hills and plowing through fields. Not even the ice could deter the Spartan from his goal. The only thing in his focus was the mission at hand. An old barn was in his way, but he had more important things to worry about. He revved the motor even harder, and smashed through the barn, flying out the other side.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Says the one who stole the Master Spark from Mima. Mima at least gave me permission to use it, ze." Marisa said, aiming her hakkero towards the meteorites as groups of Chryatis and other Akrid ravaged the city below.

Comment

Osaka, Japan

"Mine is Dual Spark!" Yuuka yelled as she fired a flower danmaku pattern that shredded the giant meteorite in front of her. "This isn't going anywhere."
                              Yuuka took flight, despite the howling gale around her. Then she called out for Renamon.
                              "Renamon! When John and the others come to the rendezvous point, take them to Mt. Myoken, where the HQ is! I'll go ahead."

Neo-Yakuza HQ - Osaka, Japan

"Agent Yamaguchi, send Squadron Ichi to Osaka. We're getting rid of every Characters rebelling against us." The man in the wheeled chair muttered.
                              "Yes, right away." The secretary obeyed, and quickly left the room.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Osaka, Japan

Finally the creature fell, but more were coming from the sky, "We must escape from them, there are too many and they will exhaust us" Renamon said looking at the possible escapes.

She heard Yuuka´s speech and searched even further.
                                Everything had many monsters around and no path looked safe ("Dammit.. there must be a way..") the fox thought until she noticed a computer on the building in front of them. "Perfect" she said to herself

"I found an escape route, just give me some minutes and I will get it, try to stay here, both of you" the vixen said jumping through the window and barely reaching the other building´s railing below the floor where the computer was and entered the place.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X