X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic-Station of Awakening

As Vergil reappeared after his attack he was suddenly unable to attack... he doesn't know why he just couldn't. Directly afterwards Vergil was caught in a massive combo that would have torn any normal man to shreds. However thanks to the healing factor of his demonic blood from his father, and his Devil Trigger he managed to survive with little injuries. Already his wounds were healing at fast speeds. Before Vergil could even manage to recover after that he was suddenly blasted by two orbs. Vergil then fell to the ground as though his body was limp from all the damage... he then forcefully reverted out of Devil Trigger.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Just as Six was ready for the next opponent, Xenmas slashed at his back again. Six spun around and saw that two large orbs were heading straight for him. He wouldn't be able to react fast enough to jump out of the way, so there was only one option, one that Six could turn into an advantage.

Six slammed his fist into the ground and performed an Armorlock as the two spheres exploded against his shields ad expanded, hiding Six in the darkness. As soon as the darkness enveloped him, Six unlocked his armor, pulled out his M6D Magnum Pistol, and lunged out of the darkness, firing at Xenmas at point-blank range.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Arctic - Station of Awakening

When Six fired at Xemnas he felt that he had only one option left. He created a sphere of energy in both hands and merged them together. As he did the whole place turned completely dark around the whole arena. The only thing giving of light was what looked like a sphere of lasers waiting to be fired all around the arena.

(Here is a video of the attack he does. Go to 5:30)
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

China

Lady turned to Komachi and smiled. "Good. Now let's go." She said as she started her motorcycle.

Meanwhile

Geryon had charged at Dante in full gallop. As it did the hearse behind it began to fire small mortars at Dante. Dante smirked as he dodged the mortar fire from the ghostly hearse that Geryon is ferrying around. Dante then dodged to the side as Geryon rushed by him. He then took out Ebony and Ivory and aimed at Geryon, but before he could fire Geryon had disappeared and reappeared right behind Dante, trampling the half demon in the process. "Ow... that kinda hurt..." Said Dante as he hopped back up. "Now it's my turn!" He said as Geryon stopped and turned around to look at Dante. Letting out a loud neigh it charged at Dante once more, and Dante did the same as he began firing at Geryon.

Vergil slowly came to a stand feeling injured and weak... the first time he felt like this in a long time. "Damn... how can I the son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda be defeated so easily?... Am I truly this weak?" Said Vergil as he clenched his Yamato. This was reminding him of when he had lost to Dante... "No... I can't lose..." He muttered as suddenly he began to feel something... odd...

"Give in... give in to my power..." Said a very demonic voice in Vergil's mind.

"No..." Said Vergil as he stood up, a sharp pain was shooting through his head.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Six looked around and saw the lasers, all poised to strike. At that moment, six slowed down his breathing, pulled out his Combat Knife, and went into Spartan Time.

The world around Six slowed down.

In a fraction of a second, Six sprinted towards Xenmas, determined to kill him before the attack could be launched. Six's shields were still low from the previous attack, but he needed to stop the attack before the others could be harmed.

(This is gonna hurt...), Six thought to himself as he rammed straight through the laser field, depleting his shields, but allowing him a shot at Xenmas. In a fraction of a second, Six had come so close to Xenmas that he was within stabbing distance. Six stabbed towards Xenmas's chest, trying to deal a fatal blow.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Just as Six was about to stab him Ansem's guarding poped up and protected Ansem. He then threw Six back into the the sphere.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Six quickly recovered and landed on his feet, landing in the middle of the battlefield. With no shields, Six was more vulnerable to attack. Not only was he vulnerable, but the slower members of the group would not be able to withstand the heat of the lasers. Six cycled through various split second strategies and finally came up with a viable option.

"Everyone! To me!", Six shouted as he pulled out a small device and threw it to the ground.

The device unfolded and began humming. All of a sudden, a large blue shield made up of hexagons formed around him. The shield would be cramped with all of Six's allies, but it would hold, especially with his next phase.

"Jack! Charge it!", Six yelled as the field formed and solidified. People could still walk through, but bullets and lasers couldn't.

"Everyone! Into the shield!", Daniel shouted to the rest of the group as Jack sprinted into the shield to overcharge it with his MJOLNIR armor.
                sigpic

Comment

Vergil stood up and looked on at the large sphere in the air. Vergil then turned to the Spartan's, even though he didn't want to he had no choice due to his weakened state. Vergil then ran off as fast as he could into the sphere.

Comment

As the lasers hit the shield big explosions covered it everywhere they hit. At the same time two mysterious black holes formed inside of the shield. "Missed me?" 4 arrowgun bullets then came trough each of them.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Six smiled as the arrow bullets hit him. The damage was quickly remedied as the shield did it's work, repairing the armor. Six quickly looked over to Vergil and nodded at the damage.

"You'll be fine soon.", Six said as the rest of the group entered the field.

Jack continued to pump his MJOLNIR armor's energy into the Bubble Shield Unit, strengthening the shields and thickening them. The explosive lasers began to damage the shield, causing it to transition from an aqua color, to a gold one. Daniel saw this and quickly assisted Jack with his MJOLNIR armor as well, strengthening the shield and making it turn aqua in color.
                      sigpic

Comment

Vergil watched on as he fell to one knee. The sharp pain in his head grew worse as he continued.

"It's no use... you are mine now... my power shall be given to you... whether you like it or not..." Said that same voice in his head. Suddenly Vergil begins to get enveloped in a dark purple aura starting from his feet. Vergil's breathing grew heavy as he felt his own essence begin to corrupt. It felt like a million needles stabbing him from all over, piercing through his skin and into the bones. Vergil was completely paralyzed by this pain as the aura continues to envelope him. As the aura continues to envelope him a small shell of demonic energy also begins to form around him, protecting him from harm by the lasers.

Comment

The Consumer

As Isaac tried to enter the room, it felt like the life was being drained out of him.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Upon feeling his life being drained, Isaac saw only one choice.

Isaac jumped back out of the room and away from the field as he looked at the Angel of Death.

He saw how he had the real stone out in the open now and seized his opportunity.

Isaac used his Kenesis Module and snatched the second stone away.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The stone then seemingly pulled back, as if it was a life of it's own, and went back to Malthael.

Malthael then seemingly turned and started floating way, as if disinterested.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac started to think up of a better plan and quickly sprang into action.

Isaac activated the modifications in his suit and overclocked his Modules, giving them an extra boost in output.

Avoiding the killing field, Isaac pulled the stone away once more. As he pulled it away, Isaac used his Stasis Module on it, slowing and weakening the stone's pull against him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X