Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2

Six nodded at Chung and spoke.

"Don't worry, we never do anything unless it's necessary. I'll tell some of the scientists about it later.", Six said to Chung.

SPARTAN Weapons Systems and Technologies Lab -Sector 4

"Raven!", Lily shouted as she quickly ran over to him.

The scientist in the observation deck was baffled. There was nothing wrong with the upgrades, so why did it produce such an effect? He exited the deck and hastily walked over to the now unconscious Raven.

"What just happened?", the scientist asked Lily.

"I don't know.", Lily said in a worried tone as she lifted Raven up in her arms.

"Let's get him to the Medical Ward quickly. From there, we can figure out why he fainted.", the scientist said as he began to walk towards the exit.

Lily quickly followed the scientist, hoping that Raven wasn't in danger.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Sector 2
      _________

Chung sighed in relief as he looked at Six. "Okay that's good to hear..." He said as he stretched a bit. He had quite the long day, and he was feeling somewhat exhausted. "Hey... do you have anyplace where I can at least rest up a bit? I've had a pretty long day..." He asked politely.

Sector 4
      _________

As Raven was being carried by Lily out of the Weapons Lab he came to, but only for a brief period of time. While he was awake he looked at Lily. "T-They warned me... I shouldn't... have let it become so powerful..." He said as he lost consciousness once more.

Comment

The Consumer

Hank went through the now darkened halls of the ship, his red goggles glowing in the dark. Sanford and Deimos close behind, their eyes accustomed to the dark naturall, due to the usually low light levels in Nevada.

"Ya know, if this were any other day, i'd think this was Hell." Sanford said.

"That's not entirely out of the question." Hank said. "We've fought many things here. Something like that wouldn't surprise me."

"Nothing surprises you, Hank." Deimos commented.

"Exactly." Hank replied.

A creature then came around the bend, and the three backed up.

The huge creature had four arms, with metal spiky mace-like objects attached to them. It's head was mostly covered by a long, tall, metal helmet, nails visibly protruding, as it raised it's four arms and tried to smash the three down. They backed off, away from the smashing, and began to fire upon the beat, deflecting some of the bullets with ti's metal maces. Deimos fired his grenade launchers, ripping two of the creature's arms off, making it make an inhuman scream in pain as it backed up. Hank pulled out his large axes and leapt onto the creature, slicing the other two arms off, and finally, the creature's large head.

"I knew it." Hank said, as he walked by the growing pool of blood and went onward, as the other two sighed, and went along with him.
        Last edited by Koishi; 09-15-2013, 05:23 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

As John sprinted through the ship, he began looking up the name "Dul' Mephistos". Once there, he saw Mephisto's profile and began to quickly read through it. For a normal human, Johjn would have been skimming at a very fast pace, but in reality, he read each part, breaking down the demon's combat style and coming up with countermeasures. Just as he finished reading Mephisto's profile, John heard a series of explosions and an inhuman scream.

After the screaming stopped, John readied his Barret .950 JDJ and slowly made his way to the intersection in the hallway. As John neared the intersection, three blue dots appeared on his radar.

(Friendlies.), John thought to himself as he peered around the corner to see Hank, Deimos, and Sanford walking past a recently neutralized demon.

"Nice to see familiar faces.", John said to them as they walked past the dead creature.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

If Hank had a visible mouth, he would be smirking.

"Hey, if it isn't the one guy in this place who's not trying to kill us." Hank joked, quickly pulling out a P90 and firing upon a imp-like creature coming behing him.

"We need to get to somewhere where we won't be bombarded by these things every five seconds." Deimos suggested.

"Or we could, i dunno, killl 'em all?" Sanford said, raising his Bren.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

"Or we can stop them at the source. There's a demon called Dul' Mephisto that leads these demons. If we kill him, then the portals should close. I already looked him up and created a plan to take him out. He primarily uses lightning, but is also capable of cold, fire, and poison magic. The best way to take him out is at close range, due to something called a "Skull Missile" and his ranged capabilities, but you also need to watch out for his Poison and Frost Nova attacks. I'll be fine with the nova attacks, so I'll try and keep his attention while you guys attack.", John said to the trio.
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Killin' them all sounds better." Sanford grumbled.

"Magic, shmagic. They die either way." Hank said, clearly annoyed.

Comment

The Consumer

"I don't know about you, but I don't feel like fighting an endless supply of demons. We still need to take out the Devourer and save Earth.", John said to Sanford.

John then turned his attention over to Hank and spoke.

"Follow me. I know where a portal station is.", John said as he turned around and began to run towards the waypoint on his HUD.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

The three followed close behind.

"It's more like you, noy us, we're mainly here to kill other things. And I do feel like fighting an endless supply of demons, thank you very much." Hank retorted.

Comment

The Consumer

John felt like shaking his head at Hank's comment, but decided to keep running instead.

John thought about Hank's reply and thought of the difference between Hank and himself. Hank delighted in killing, while John did not. Hank was a trained killer, John was a soldier.

(It doesn't really matter, just as long as he sticks to the mission.), John thought as they neared the portal station.

As John opened the door, an armored demon emerged from the room. In one quick motion, John aimed his Barret .950 JDJ sniper rifle at the demon's exposed hip and fired an armor piercing, high-explosive round into the flesh, blowing off the demon's leg. John didn't bother with the demon after that, he simply walked over to the terminal and began to set the coordinates to Mephisto's last known location.

"I'll be sending us straight in front of Mephisto, so be prepared.", John calmly said as the portal opened.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"I'm always prepared. How else do you think you survive in Nevada?" Hank said, going through the portal.

Hank ended up in a hellish place, vents of fire popping out, with the floor, walls and ceiling being covering in a black, obsidian-like substance.

"Looks like a lovely place." Deimos said as he walked through.

Comment

The Consumer

John reloaded his Barret .950 JDJ and jumped through the portal, ready for a final confrontation with Mephisto.

The first thing John saw was the obsidian-like floor and walls and the flaming vents.

"Okay, stay together, don't run off.", john said as he looked at his radar.
                          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

There was nothing there, the hallways simply empty, aside from an occasional dead, mutilated, partially eaten corpse.

Comment

The Consumer

John was a little surprised that Mephisto left the room, but if he was on the ship, John would find him.

John walked over to a nearby terminal, wirelessly linked the terminal with his suit, activated his long range scanners, and looked at his radar again, hoping to find Mephisto and quickly remove another objective from his list.

(Where are you?...), John thought as he continued the long range radar scan.
                              Last edited by S121; 09-16-2013, 12:23 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

After taking care of a few other things Organization XIII was transported back as well. "We thank you for your cooperation. We now finally have the x-blade and the door to Kingdom Hearts is now unlocked. Can you feel the light it's spewing out every second. How it bathes you in the light?"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X