Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"Maybe both." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

John didn't have time to wait for them, so he activated his thrusters and hovered off the ground. For all he knew, everyone in the room above was dead.

"You do what you need to, just call me on my communicator when you're ready to join.", John said to Hank as he flew into the room above.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Behold, Chen! I have bought a bike!"
        "This is awesome, Ran-sama!"
        C...

"Ran-sama! I wrote an essay about Yukari-sama!"
        "That's great, Chen! Can you read me a piece?"
        Ch...

"When I grow up, I want to be a Shikigami just like you!"
        "I'm sure you can, Chen!"
        Che...

"CHEEEEEEEEEN!" Ran cried. Not out of endearment, but pure wrath that made Yukari flinch in terror. The air began to thicken with holy energy as ethereal mirage encased Ran in an opaque cocoon.

"Shit!" Yukari grit her teeth as her eyes sheened in purple. She looked around: I have to protect!
        She caught vision of John ascending back to chaos.

"Grab my hand!" Yukari shouted: an order, commander-to-soldier.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

As John emerged from the rusted metal hole in the floor, he caught a glimpse of a giant mirage of holy energy.

(Is that Ran!?), John thought to himself as Yukari darted towards him.

"Grab my hand!", Yukari shouted.

John was a little surprised by the command. It had been a long time since he heard that familiar tone before. Hearing that tone from Yukari, John knew that the situation was going to quickly escalate.

John quickly grabbed Yukari's hand as he landed on the ground, bracing himself for the unexpected.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Koishi watched from the other side of the room, but honestly looked disinterested. Sariel rubbed her head as she slowly got up, and watched beside Koishi.

"What's going on here?" Sariel asked.

"No idea!" Koishi happily replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac sat up and looked over to the accumulation of holy energy across the room.

"Sh*t! Why does everything always have to get worse?!", Isaac said as he slowly struggled to a stand.
              sigpic

Comment

The consumer

The beast duo were had blood on their fur as they kept going forward, more soldiers attacked and they stopped them, some stopped firing and hided in a corner as they got their lives spared

Finally breaking into another room the fox saw the general

"You and me, give all you have lava controller" she growled at him

the jackal had her fists ready to destroy the general with all her might too
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Uh oh." Dominus, drunk as ever, looked over to find two angry beasts. "Looks like we've been compromised."

"Actually, sir." The voluptuous blonde secretary adjusted her glasses. "Those two may help us with Phase II. They have enough hatred in their heart towards the Devourer."

"Ya think so?"

"I'm positive, sir."

Dominus stared at Leslie (who stared back in her glasses determined), glanced at Renamon and Nera, and then to his bottle. "Alright. Bring them over for briefing."

"Yes sir." Leslie nodded briskly then looked over to Nera and Renamon. "You two, the General calls."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

The consumer

"Oh thank you for telling us about how we are useful, im quitly honored" Nera said and then glanced at Renamon "Am I right dear?"

Renamon couldn´t help but smirk "I´ll be honest with you general, you and your secretary are the first people from the other side of the war who have seen us as useful and not as low things" she said stretching her limbs

"We do hate your boss, but it can be gone with some breaths, I know our friends will deal with him so we can think of other things like for example were we want to live, isn´t it Nera?" the fox said actually calmly

The jackal was surprised with the vixen´s question "We are facing a general and his secretary who is possibly strong too, in the middle of a planetary war, and you are asking me where we can build a house?"

Renamon nodded "Yes, I always said since the whole event started, I wanted to negotiate with the other side to make peace between everyone like with our host Domino, and Im still with my ideals. I actually think a house close to a village would be nice"

"Can´t argue with you stubborn fox, so general Domino, may we know what is that plan you are making?" Nera asked as she and the fox lost all negativity on their minds thanks to the fox´squestion.
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Behold." Dominus gestured at a giant machinery covered in velvet cloth as Leslie wobbled over to reveal the machinery. The machine was a cannon about 40 meters wide in radius of the barrel. The lining of the barrel was gold and purple. On the base of the cannon, Yukari's face was imprinted.

"We were double agents from the entire time." Dominus announced. "Even before the Devourer came here... we gained contact with Yukari Yakumo. We silently prepared to destroy the Consumer and the Devourer after all these years of enslavement."

"That is where we need your help." Leslie added. "You two have as much hatred for the Devourer as we do. With that hatred serving as a power source, we can proceed with our plan and prevail over the Devourer's dictatorship."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Nera couldn´t help but laugh at the youkai´s face imprinted on the cannon "Oh wow.. just..- she took a deep breath and continued "Sorry, needed to vent it out"

"Ok, forgive me for not trusting, but for what I know hatred is a double edged sword, therefore let me ask how hatred won´t backfire" Renamon said calmly yet seriously

Spoiler:

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"As for John, he is currently in another place called Gensokyo. It's a different world positioned around Japan in this world. Back before Kingdom Hearts was here the world was separated from the rest. However as Kingdom Hearts have finally awoken it can now coexist with the rest of the world without a problem. I'm sure it would be easy to get there now."
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          someone is fighting for you.
                          –As long as you remember her,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

"Gensokyo?", Six whispered under his breath.

Thanks to the fact that he had a couple of missions in Japan, Six's had a basic understanding of the Japanese language and interpreted "Gensokyo" as "Land of Illusions".

"Land of Illusions? What kind of place is that?", Six asked Xehanort in a slightly curious and confused tone.

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

Lily heard Raven mumble something as he drifted in and out of consciousness, but couldn't understand what he was saying against her own sense of urgency.

As they entered the Medical Ward, there were still wounded Spartan-IIIs, but it seemed that most of them were in better condition and were either moving about, or resting in their cots.

Lily quickly placed Raven onto one of the cots as the scientist motioned to one of the doctors to come over.

"What happened?", the doctor asked.

"He was just training, blowing up targets until he collapsed to the ground.", the scientist said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

"A place where lot's of things that don't really exist anymore exist. It's also a place that is currently being attacked by alien invaders that want to destroy the earth."
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

As Raven was put onto the cot he slowly began to come to consciousness. As he opened his eyes the bright white lights of the Medical Ward was almost blinding. Raven tried to shield his eyes, but he found that he was unable to move his body. It was like his whole body was numb from what had just happened. "L-Lily... w-where... where am I?" He said in an awfully weak tone.

Comment

Working...
                                X