X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

As soon as Xehanort said "alien invaders that want to destroy the Earth", Six snapped into a serious mood. It was as if he was reliving the events during the fall of Reach.

"How bad is it? Is everything under control?", Six asked Xehanort in a serious tone.

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

"You're in the medical ward. We're trying to figure out what happened to you.", Lily said to Raven as the doctor and the scientist turned to the now conscious Raven.

"Can you explain to me what happened?", the doctor asked Raven.
    Last edited by S121; 09-18-2013, 03:33 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"I do not know how bad it is. I simply know that alien invaders that have killed of thousands of other planets are now targeting this one."
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

Chung simply watched the two go on with their conversation. He was slightly annoyed that Six just stopped paying attention to him, though it seems as though they were talking about something more important at hand. Either way Chung stood up and looked at Six. "Uh hey... Six was it? Do you know of any place where I can rest? I'm kind of tired and I want to begin working on repairing the Disfrozen Portal." Said Chung as he looked up at Six.

Medical Ward-Prometheus Labs

After Raven felt strength slowly come back to his body he slowly sat up. As he sat up he looked at his Nasod Arm. "I... believe I know what happened..."

Comment

Six was about to ask Xehanort another question, but was interrupted by Chung.

"Uh hey... Six was it? Do you know of any place where I can rest? I'm kind of tired and I want to begin working on repairing the Disfrozen Portal.", Chung asked Six.

Six turned his head over to Chung and spoke.

"Go to the medical ward. They have cots that you can use to sleep. I'll have one of my Spartans guide you there. Be sure to tell one of the scientists about the Disfrozen Portal. We might need every resource we can get our hands on.", Six said to Chung in a serious tone.

Six motioned to one of the Spartan-IIIs to approach. Once the Spartan did, Six spoke to him.

"Lead Chung over to the medical ward. He needs a place to rest.", Six said to the Spartan.

"Yes, sir.", the Spartan-III replied as he walked over to Chung.

"Follow me.", the Spartan said to Chung as he began to walk into Sector 3.

Once that was over, Six turned back to Xehanort and continued where he left off.

"How big is the invasion force? Is it bad enough that we would need to send soldiers over there?", Six asked Xehanort.

Lily, the scientist, and the doctor stood there, waiting to hear Raven's explanation.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"The invasion force is so big that the simplest way to say it would be infinite. Of course it isn't infinite, but it's nearly infinite."
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

"What do you know of John and Gensokyo's condition? If things are bleak, then we just might need your warping ability to send Spartans to aid them. Would you be willing?", Six asked Xehanort.
              sigpic

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

Chung nodded his head as he began to follow the Spartan-III into Sector 3

Raven looked at his arm, then the others. He let out a little sigh before he began speaking. "I lost control... I felt myself lose control of my own body... and I know exactly why..." He said as he clenches his fist tightly. He turned to his Nasod Arm and scowled at it. "It was because of this damn thing... you made it too powerful, and because of that it is starting to try and take control of me. I was warned that I should never let my Nasod Arm too powerful. If I do I would risk losing control of my body."

Comment

"Technology does not try to take control of people unless you program it to do so.", the scientist said to Raven in a calm tone.
                  sigpic

Comment

"And you don't know what the Nasod's Are capable of! They originally used my arm to control me!" Raven yelled in a quick fit of anger. As he did his eyes flashed red for a split second. "The Nasod's are capable of many things. I was warned by an alchemist that if my arm became to powerful my Nasod Arm would take control of me." Said Raven as he calmed back down. "My arm is capable of growth. The more I use my arm, or the stronger it gets the more powerful it's influence over me becomes. You made it too powerful, and as such it's now trying to take control of me. There's no way to fix it now though. It probably already adapted the enhancements into it's core systems. You can't really take out anything from it now." He said as he laid back down. "I wish I never even had this arm to begin with..."

Comment

The scientist gave Raven a frown and spoke.

"If it causes you that much grief, we could either remove your arm and grow you a new one, gut the arm's core systems, or remove the arm and replace it with another robotic arm. Which one will it be?", the scientist bluntly asked Raven.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Neither... those options are not viable... this arm is a part of me now. Can't be removed without causing permanent harm. I've been cursed with it..." He said as he sat up and hopped off the table. "I have to deal with it myself now... I must make my body stronger, I have I have to strengthen my mind. In order for me to prevent it from taking control of me, I have to once again take control of it." He said as he began to make his way out of the Medical Ward.

Comment

"And yet we were able to gut the arm and add all the enhancements to it...", the scientist said as Raven began to leave.

Lily frowned at the situation and let out a sigh.

(It seems as if he's just too used to punishing himself...), Lily thought as he began to walk over to Raven, to convince him to lay back down and rest.

Just then, the Spartan-III and Chung arrived at the medical ward.

"You can choose one of these cots to lay down in. I'll be going, but just ask somebody if you need anything.", the Spartan said to Chung.
                          sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

"You may have been able to, but the Nasod Technology that makes it will always remain. You don't know how many people tried to remove my arm, and how many people tried to remove it. Those things you removed and modified were things I had added. In the core it is still Nasod Technology in it's original unmodified state... by now it's power had most likely adapted those upgrades into it's central systems. I'm going to have to put my entire body through intense training to become stronger myself so I can overcome it." He said as he looks up, his eyes widened and he was overcome with shock at what he saw.

"Okay thanks mister, I'll be sure to do so..." He said as he turned to everyone in the room. The first person he spotted though was... Raven!? At the very sight of Raven his jaw dropped, and he dropped his Destroyer. "Raven!?"

"Chung!?" Said Raven in pure shock.
                            Last edited by SUSTIC; 09-18-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

"I suppose I could send you there. The sooner they are gone the faster and better Kingdom Hearts will begin to affect people. Bring all the ones going here now."
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

After a good nap, I finally awoke.

"Gah! Oh, my, what a horrible dream, there was London, there was France, and god forbid I saw someone's underpa-... Huh?"

I got up and looked around.

"Where am I?"

Comment

Working...
                                X