Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"Yes.. let me go with you" Sakuyamon said handling Meiling to the blonde

("There has to be a way to stop this stupid war..") Focusing energy, the shaman tried to contact ZUN or Genji with her crystal

"I hope you have a way to stop this madness, and if so, IŽll go to the very core of the problem and use my energgy to do it" she said with a grim tone
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I bowed as well.

"Yes, I renounced my real name long time ago. Now, is it alright if I asked you a question now or should I wait until the beginning of the feast."

Comment

The Consumer

Hank, Sanford, and Deimos were looking for a way out of the ship.

"You know, you'd think they would have a transit system for a ship this size." Diemos commented.

"Or a food court. I'm hungry." Sanford grumbled.

Hank turned his head to the two. "Would you two stop complaining and pay attention, there's got to be some way out of he-"

Hank was interrupted by accidently running into a wall as he wasn't paying attention, making the other two laugh a little, before shutting up at the glare of Hank.

"Hey, look up." Sanford said.

Hank looked up and behind him to see a simple plain sign that said "escape pods."

"Oh. That's convienent." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gensokyo

After the thick scent of war subsidized, the dead were calculated.

"Bring our wounded." Eirin ordered as the head doctor. Her left arm was missing, and her silver hair was caked with blood from her foes and herself alike.

"Orin, you're going to be busy again." Utsuho giggled. Her attires were scorched away from too much radiation, and she had a huge, ugly slash across her abdomen.

"Whatever, just put something on." Rin covered her now non-existent right eye as she turned away and began piling up the Nucleoids' bodies.

"Man I could really use some hot spring." Mokou stretched. She probably died more times in this battle than over the entire course of battle with Kaguya.

"There's going to be a feast in the Ancient Hell." Yuugi boasted. Her horn was broken at the tip, and her shoulders seemed dislocated from punching too many times. "All are welcome!"

The dead were calculated. All human volunteers from human village except for Akyuu perished. Five Youkais have fallen: Yukari Yakumo, Ran Yakumo, Yuuka Kazami, Hong Meiling, and Aya Shameimaru. 130 trillion Nucleoids were terminated. All of them belonged to a formal war criminals and prisoners. The currently alive Nucleoids have turned back to their formal selves after the Devourer was purified.

The war was over. Gensokyo prevailed.
          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-13-2013, 04:54 PM.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

SakuyamonŽs mask finally broke as her seal finally opened. Purification energy overflowed her as her attire changed too.

Taking a lone gohei from a shrine, the miko went on purificating all around Gensokyo, its people, both alive and gone, healing the injured hoping they could receive thei lost limbs back

The silver haired didnŽt stop as her energy was coming from her emotions, both happiness that the war ended and dread for those who didnŽt make it..

"Time shall heal the deep and hollow pain.. we shall move on and walk to the future" the miko said waving her Gohei in the endless purification

Everyone would see a calm person healing people, but in the inside, emotional tears were flowing from her soul
            Last edited by Kristia; 10-13-2013, 04:25 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

Robin watched everything retreat and things quickly calmed down. Grima's Avatar walked up to him. "Tsk...that was almost too easy."
              "The war is over...but now the true challenge begins...picking up the pieces."
              The Risen Grima had summoned dissipated into nothing but dark magic. "...for now..." Grima chortled.

Comment

The Consumer

After a while, Koishi decided to find an escape pod, and eventually, found Hank, Sanford, and Deimos trying to pry one open.

"Put your back into it!" Hank said.

"I think that's already broken." Deimos muttered.

"Deal with it." Hank retorted.

Koishi then pushed a big red button on the side, opening the door they were so desperately trying to open. They alll turned to Koishi.

"When did that button get here?" Hank asked.

"It's been here the entire time~" Koishi said whimsically. This time, Hank was the one being glared at.

Human Village

The group of Mr. Foster, Heavy Weapons Guy, Serious Sam and Marisa Kirisame were playing Poker on a huge piles of corpses, the lone table in the middle.

"Heavy raises." The Heavy said.

"Fold." Foster replied.

"Aw, scared by Heavy's leetle cards?" The Heavy said in a mocking tone.

"I don't have to explain my reasoning, ya sod." Mr. Foster said.

"He's right, you know." Marisa commented.

"Very well." Heavy said.

"So, what exactly are we going to do with all these bodies? We can't really sweep 'em up or anything." Marisa asked.

"We could make it like one of those landfills where they build a hill on top of them." Mr. Foster suggested.

"And risk something like The Shining?" Sam finally chimed in.

"Good point." Marisa said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac followed Koishi, eventually reaching the escape pods.

"Well, let's hurry up and leave. I just want to go back to Earth and sleep.", Isaac said as he looked inside of the escape pod.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Well, it'll be a bit cramped, but it'll work." Deimos stepped inside. "All aboard."

Everyone then stepped inside, the door shutting behind them.

"Systems seem to be in order. Next stop, wherever in the world this'll take us." Deimos then hit a button, and the pod launched, jetting towards Earth.

Sariel watched as they left from a window.

"They took the hard way, it would seem." Sariel then opened a portal with her staff, and entered it.

Comment

The food was amazing. Almost... Heavenly *snicker*...

"Thank you for the food."

I faced the angel. "Excuse me, but if you don't mind my asking... But... Can you tell me... Who my guardian angel is if I have one?"

Comment

Gensokyo Skies

X clenched his arms tightly around Aya as he and everyone else she was carrying was reaching supersonic speeds. "THIS IS INSANE!!! IF WE DON'T SLOW DOWN SOON WE WILL ALL BURN UP IN THE ATMOSPHERE!!!" Yelled X as Axl quickly activated the relatively weak thrusters in his legs as a means to help slow everyone down as they reach the Earth's atmosphere. Zero however had decided to try and use his Z-Buster to fire powerful shots. The force behind the blasts should aid in slowing the group down.

Base 7
                        ________

As Chris opened the door he saw nothing in there that was dangerous. Their were computer monitors everywhere on one wall. Chris slowly walked inside as he kept his eye trained on anything important. As Chris walked over to one of the computers he began searching through the files for a digital map, or SOMETHING that could help the group. Eventually he did find a map... suddenly on many monitors half of the monitors for Basement 3rd Floor Section C had all went out because of something... there was nothing but static on the those screens now.

Chris quickly looked at the screens and thought for a moment... however he quickly turned to the Spartan's. "Hey can any of you upload this digital map into your armors system's?"

Comment

Base 7

"Yea.", the squad leader said as he walked over to one of the computers and touched it.

Soon, the squad leader uploaded the map to all the other Spartans and spoke.

"Okay, we now have maps, courtesy of Chris. This will make things faster and easier.", the squad leader announced to both groups via hid communicator.

The squad leader then turned towards Chris and spoke.

"Okay, now for the bomb.", the squad leader said as one of the Spartans approached and spoke to both Chris and Gerard.

"Thanks to the map, I've pinpointed the bombs location.", the Spartan said to them.

"Good. Let's move on, shall we?", the squad leader said to Chris.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Base 7
                            ________

"Affirmative. All we have to worry about now is any possible threats we come across..."

Comment

Base 7

"Yes. Luckily for us, we have radars.", the squad leader said.

He then turned towards his squad and gave the order to move out. As soon as the order was given, all 10 of the Spartans in the group moved out of the room, covering each other from any possible threat. The squad leader then followed suit, covering his fellow Spartans from possible attack.
                              sigpic

Comment

Base 7
                                ________

Chris took one last look at the monitors that wen't out before he left the room. All he knew is that he does not want to go in there...

Suddenly... a loud roar was heard as the sound of loud footsteps can also be heard making their way toward the other groups destination...

Base 7-Virus Vaccine Search Squad

Suddenly a loud crash was heard as a Nemesis T-Type came rushing at the Spartan's. The Nemesis proceeded to try and grapple one of the Spartan's

(If the Nemesis successfully grapples a Spartan their will be the first death between the 2 groups if that's okay...)

Comment

Working...
                                X