X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Akyuu's Mansion

The fox leaned on the wall and started charging her digivice in the meantime and said to Kanako "Sometimes the higher ones must get down of their clouds" she said looking at the godess with no fear at all

Nera got close to her "Let them be, they are not used to it" she said holding a small sphere with an eye looking at everything
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Now that all positions of the Devourer has been taken, thanks to the help of various outside forces, we are now on direct course of attacking their ship itself." Reimu reported.
      "How long until the Extraction?" Miko asked.
      "3 hours." Reimu answered.
      "To effectively get to the ship, we need to create forward bases within the Consumer. Yukari cannot fight as well as others, but she can still create gaps to transport injured soldiers and supplies all over the area." Yuuka remarked. "Which means there can be only direct frontal assault."
      "How many fairies do we have?" Satori requested.
      "About 3 million." Reimu replied.
      "Not enough." Satori commented. "Orin will be bringing 5 million undeads into the fight, and Yuugi has promised 200 capable Oni. Even with that, we cannot guarantee that outright frontal assault is possible."
      "Will the Lunarians be participating?" Yukari asked Kaguya.
      Kaguya scoffed elegantly and nodded in response. "The Watatsuki sisters have been notified."
      "How many did they pledge?" Yukari questioned again.
      "Eighty to Ninety thousand." Kaguya reported.
      "Every able Kappa will participate." Lady Kimehana commented.
      "The White wolf Tengus are ready," Serin added. "As well as the Daitengu herself."
      "The Daitengu will be here as well?" Yuuka glared in shock. "Well, that turns the tide quite fast."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"As for the Extractor itself, how do we stop it?", John asked.

He then pulled the emergency release on his helmet, causing a faint hissing noise.

John then placed it on the floor next to his feet and and quickly drank his tea, not wanting to be distracted by it further.
        Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 06:20 PM.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

Koishi skipped into the room, and then just simply watched as they talked, waiting for an opening to say something.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"We have noticed that the Extractor drill can be... moved." Yuuka responded. "Moving the Extractor drill is an arduous task, seeing as how Patchouli estimates the weight of it to be at least 25 megatons, but moving it just a tiny bit..."
            "-will reset the drill?"
            "Ah, Shinki! Have a seat."
            Shinki appeared from the hallways, with her maid Yumeko at the side. As Shinki was offered to sit, Yumeko took a glance at John and left hastily.
            "Yes, it will reset the drill, giving us a good 2 hours at the most." Yuuka clarified.
            "So we have practically 4 and a half hours to attack the Consumer and take out the Devourer." Shinki nodded. "I will have some of the finest Demons of Makai to help."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

Koishi cleared her throat and coughed a little as she waited.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"How about if we attack it's power source? I remember Alice saying something about an arcanopulsate reactor in the first meeting. We don't have to completely destroy it, it's just a matter of destroying one of the important parts inside of it. What I figure is that someone could go up into the space between the drill shaft and the Extractor. It would give them a straight shot at the innards of the machine.", John said.

John then turned around to see Koishi, after hearing her cough.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"I think I know someone to help with that little extractor problem of yours." Koishi said.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Yes? What did you have in mind?", John asked, ready for Koishi's input.
                    sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

Koishi turned toward the door. "Ey, Oka, you can come in now!"

A woman with red hair, dress, and a cape came into the room. It was Yumemi Okazaki.

"It's been a while, has it not?" she said as she came in.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John knew who this was, due to his research to familiarize himself with his allies.

"So Yumemi, what do you have in mind?", John asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"Ah, that's a good question. I have a device that can blow that thing to smithereens. The one problem is, you gotta be right up next to the thing's core to use it." Yumemi explained, as Chiyuri came in with a small missle with a face on the front.

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

As soon as John heard the plan, he immediately thought back to when he used a HAVOK nuke to destroy the Composer. John wasn't sure if he would survive a mission like that, but he knew that he was the most qualified for the job.

"I've done something like that before, in another mission. If anyone has to do it, then I should. I have a better chance of surviving.", John said.

John knew that he couldn't survive the blast of a nuke, but perhaps his luck would play a part in his survival.

"Would it work?", John asked the others.
                            sigpic

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

"I don't see why not. We just need a way to nullify the intense heat within the Arcanopulsate Reactor." Yuuka shrugged. "You think Mokou might...?"
                              "I think you're forgetting that Mokou is still a human." Kaguya remarked. "She can't possibly function inside: she'll be disintegrated."
                              "Then what do we do?" Yukari asked.
                              "We shut it down." Shinki suggested. "Isn't Arcanopulse electric? Can't we shut it down using reverse Electrology?"
                              "The bad part of that is that Iku is not here." Serin responded.
                              "I think we need to focus on taking the Devourer down before tackling the Extractor." Yuuka suggested. "That way, even if our world becomes Extracted, there wouldn't be any more victims."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Akyuu's Mansion

John then thought about it, then spoke.

"Mokou might not be able to handle the heat, but perhaps I could. The suit is able to easily withstand the heat of reentry, so I would have a better chance. Once I'm done, I can rendezvous with the Composer team and help with the ship. We could attack them on both fronts. In fact, I've infiltrated their Extractor before, so I know the layout and the terrain. We don't have to choose between our planet or the Devourer himself, we can have both. That being said, I'll need a couple of people for preparation. I'll need a couple of people to add heat resistant enchantments on me, to further boost my heat resistance. I already have three transmutation crystals for the job, so now I just need buffs, protection amulets, and enchantments. I expect it to be as hot, if not hotter than a nuke, so I'll need them. If that fails, then I have another trick up my sleeve, hardlight. Hardlight can withstand the energy of a nuke, so I should be fine.", John said.
                                Last edited by S121; 08-06-2013, 07:25 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X