X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector 2

As everyone was warped back to the labs Vergil was now fully engulfed in a dark purple demonic aura. The aura was so thick it was impossible to see what was inside. It was like a cocoon made of pure demonic energy.

China Streets

Lady kept driving back to Dante's place. The air felt thick and heavy as though a demonic presence over the city. "Komachi you feel that presence? There must be a demon nearby... and if there is a demon nearby then Dante should be close as well..." Said Lady. As Lady kept driving things seemed to get strange... everything around them was becoming slowed down... as well as Lady and her motorcycle. However because Komachi was a Shinigami she was unaffected by the whole time slowdown thing.
    Eventually the motorcycle froze in place, as well as Lady herself... leaving Komachi alone in the time stopped city.

In the distance the sound of gunfire echoes throughout the still city, along with the sound of a... horse?

Meanwhile...

Dante and Geryon kept at it. Geryon did the usual charge at Dante while firing mortar rounds at him, then warping behind Dante after Geryon got to close. While Dante was simply dodging the mortar fire with relative ease he kept firing Ebony & Ivory at his opponent. Dante was simply stalling Geryon, waiting for a certain shinigami to jump in...
    Last edited by Mega134; 09-26-2013, 11:25 PM.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The Consumer

"The gauge has reached max power." Leslie reported. The smiles on the cannon gauge turned into the faces of those laughing uncontrollably.

"Let's hit it!" Dominus jovially cheered, chugging his beverage.

With the push of a button, the cannon started vibrating, shaking, and finally trembling, until it fired an inconceivably large laser beam from its' barrel straight upwards, towards the Devourer's chamber.

I am the ruler of worlds! I consume, and I adapt, into a perfect being! There's no one who can stop me, no one.

NO ONE!
      3 seconds until Ran's demise.
      2 seconds.
      1 sec-

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I barely miss the railgun charge.

"That is what they all say. But it's no use. Knocking yourself unconscious would only make things easier. Thing is, she doesn't control you. Your emotions do." I said as I punched a necromorph in the face, fostering it's brains.

"... My, you have a disgusting life... Tell me, why won't you just tell me? There's nothing to lose nor gain."

"Master, you should get Sloth on him."

"No no, I don't want to kill him. If he refuses to answer, then turn up the dial a bit."

Comment

The Consumer

Soon after the cannon fired, Renamon got out of the capsule feeling rather drained emotionally

"Did it work? how´s everyone in the chamber?" she asked ready to run at max speed to the chamber.

"I hope they are ok.. we must act now because I feel a faint soul barely active" Nera focusing on the location of the others

"By the gods.. we must go to them" the fox said ready to run
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Koishi then ssemingly appeared out of nowhere.

"Hm, so this is what it's like in here." Koishi said as she appeared.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

Without warning, a giant explosion rocked the entire room and blew a hole in the room, submerging the Devourer in destructive energy.

Reacting in a near instant, John created a large Hard Lightshield around himself and Yukari.

"What.. was.. that?", John asked Yukari in a surprised tone.

Issac's Mind

Isaac thought for a moment, trying to figure out where his emotions would originate.

(Would they originate in the conscious mind, or the subconscious? Damn it, I knew I should have paid more attention in Psychology... If it's in the Counscious, then I can easily control it. The subconscious will be a little harder to control, but I can manage.), Isaac thought to himself.

"Because I want the satisfaction of pissing you off, and because I don't think you're up to any good.", Isaac casually said to Zommari with a smile on his face.

All of a sudden, Koishi appeared right beside Isaac.

Isaac sighed in relief, now that he didn't have to worry about Zommari's threats.

Sector 2 - Prometheus Labs

The Spartans all gathered in the room Vergil and Xehanort were in.

Being the curious type, one of the Spartans walked over to the cocoon and poked at it.
              Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 11:16 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Flying out of the hole form the sheer energy of the cannon were Hank, Deimos, and Sanford, falling in front of John and Yukari.

"Ow." the three said.

"I think that just took three lives." Hank muttered.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Damn, she has to be f*cking everywhere...

"Look, I'm not here for a fight, but if push comes to shove, I will create a little mischief.

"Master, do you wish for me to go through her emotion?"

"Unnecessary. It's obvious she hasn't a clue what I'm taking about."

"I see. Should we head back? He won't answer."

"... Yes, but not without a 'gift.'"

"Yes sir."

Then, all of a sudden, Isaac began feeling a strong emotion towards Koishi.

"Relax. She put it at a safe level. However, continue this and... Well, you get the idea. As for you Koishi, you can try to remove the effect, but it won't do anything. His emotion is now altered. The sorrel is in his emotion. Destroy that and you will destroy any desires he longed for. Safety, wealth, maybe even the will to live. So unless you have the info I want, you should stay out of it."

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"You know, to be brutally honest with you, that was a pointless move." Koishi said.

Comment

Sector 2-Prometheus Labs

As the Spartan poked the cocoon a small portion of demonic energy is dispersed right into the Spartan, sending violent images of what looked like a dark world of demons, the sky is black, and the place is flooded with what seems to be blood... in this vision there was also something else... three floating red orbs above a dark mountain range. Suddenly the feeling of utter despair is sent through the Spartan...

Meanwhile back in reality the cocoon begins to crack...
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Isaac's Mind

"Why is it a pointless move?", Isaac asked Koishi, curious about what she was planning.

The Spartan backed away and shook his head, trying to regain his senses.
                        Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 12:14 AM.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

As the Spartan pulled away a small trace of Demonic energy in the form of a wisp tried to reach out to him, but after a foot the wisp faded. The cocoon was cracking even more so until it was cracked all over. A dark purple liquid starts pouring out of the cracks as a strong surge of demonic energy is released from the cocoon.

Comment

The Consumer

A smoldering crater was formed in the floors above the cannon floor. The Devourer's chamber was struck harder than other cannon, due to the cannon laser's aftereffect. The large bay window protecting the ship from the vacuum of the void space was in tact, but the center of the floor was not so lucky. Bits of scrap metal and chunks of burning frames fell from the sky and piled themselves on what remained of the floor. Even without the hard Lightshield, Yukari's spell card preparations would've protected her and John... but what of Ran's fate?

"That..." Yukari sighed. She was sad, of course, but it was necessary to sacrifice her for the sake of Gensokyo.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

The look on Yukari's face made John forget about the intense pain in his leg and Hank, Deimos, and Sanford landing in front of him and brought his attention to Ran.

John looked over to the rubble, but couldn't see Ran or the Devourer.

"No, w-we shouldn't give up yet. There's still a chance that she's alive. I'm going to look for her, so don't worry. I'll find her.", John said to Yukari as he quickly walked towards the flaming wreckage.

"Ran!", John called out as he walked into the impact site.

Upon seeing the cocoon crack, all of the Spartans aimed their weapons at the shell and readied themselves for whatever might happen.
                              Last edited by S121; 09-27-2013, 03:45 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sector 2

As the cocoon began to crack further and further a hand emerges through the top of it. As soon as the hand emerged the cocoon shattered into many pieces. The black solid cocoon pieces quickly melting into the same dark purple liquid before fading away completely.

What stood before the Spartan's was no longer Vergil... it was a corrupt abomination of what was once a honorable warrior.

As Vergil stood there he slowly turned to the Spartan next to him. His eyes were almost pitch black like the dark night...

Comment

Working...
                                X