Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Sorry I have been absent guys.)

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

Zero walks into the lab. Looking around he sees Nitori motioning for him to get some repairs from EVE. Looking at his missing arm he turns Nitori. "Will EVE be able to repair me completely?" He asked as he thinks about his Z-Buster. "Because for a long time I had one weapon that was malfunctioning. The reason I lost my arm was because I tried to transform my arm said weapon, and due to the malfunction it short circuited and blew off." He said as he walks up to Nitori.

Comment

"EVE can rematerialize your missing arm as long as there's a database history of your arm." Nitori said.
      "I have 13 photos of Mr. Zero's arms that I took while he was inside the test chamber." EVE confirmed. "Give me 45 minutes and 36 seconds and I can remake your arm by condensing atoms into the specific arm area."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Zero smirks as he walks up to EVE. "Okay then get started on the repairs. I don't want to waste any time getting them done." Said Zero as he stands still, almost as though his body had locked up. His stare focused directly ahead of him.

Neo-Yakuza HQ

X and Shou continue to fight off the guards, every time one is taken out a few more seem to take their place. "John we need back up! There is too many of th-" Said X as communications is interrupted by the sound of an explosion, followed by static. One of the guards had tossed a grenade right under X's feet. As the explosion happens Shou quickly stops her fire and flies towards X. "Mr. X are you alright!?" Asked a slightly worried Shou. X manages to stand up. His Falcon Armor managed to take the most of the force from the explosion. "I-I'm okay! My Falcon Armor saved me! It's damaged though, and it's flight function isn't working! We need to fall back until back up arrives!" He said as he remembers Alpha Team. He pushes a button on the side of his helmet. "Alpha Team come in! I have a problem on our hands! We need support!" Yelled X into the communicator. After a few minutes the leader of Alpha Team responds to X's message. "Sorry X no can do! We have a problem of our own." Said Jacob as him and Alpha Team have been caught by some Neo-Yakuza agents.

Comment

Base 3

Otori slowly got up and put away the UZI. He was disappointed at his major disadvantage. He was only human, though. This man wears body armor, and I'm a yama.

"Tch... alright. I'll let you do as you wish, only on account that I have been hearing certain rumors saying that Base 3 is getting power hungry, and we do not tolerate that type of behavior. You can sabotage them, but don't completely destroy them. It would draw too much attention from both the neo-yakuza and the public. And... it would also make Shikieiki sad." He turned around. "I'll be leaving now. All I want is to get out of this godforsaken base alive, seeing as how I am at risk to."

He took a few steps, then stopped, then came back around. "Actually, I have a different plan. Even though I'm an elite of a minor base, they would have no reason to tell me everything, and there is a slight possibility that you may be right. I'm going with you, but once we meet up with the commander of this base, I will take my leave."

He stared intensely at John's eye-peice, waiting for his answer.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

The base then rumbled strongly, almost knocking Marisa off her footing. A smaller meteor struck the building with force, leaving a glowing orange trail as it embedded itself in the building.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Kitchen - Neo-Yakuza HQ

John got a message from X, but it was cut off.

"X? X!"

John knew the mission was to come first, but X was in trouble. John chose a third option.

"Yumeko, turn on all of the ovens and follow me. Guys, I'll put markings to tell where I am."

John ran straight through the wall in X's direction.

"You can't leave me here! Get back here!", Yumeko yelled at John. Yumeko reluctantly stayed in the kitchen, turning on the gas.
              Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 10:13 PM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Base 3

"I can't belive I'm helping with the destruction of the neo-yakuza. Geez... Hey, blades girl, are ya ready yet? I've got the lighter."

Comment

As EVE was rematerializing Zero's missing arm, she noticed something odd. It was as if some part of Mr. Zero was inaccessible... like as if it was encrypted with a code.
                  "Possible Encryption detected. I might have to unlock the encrypted content to continue materialization. Would you like to continue?" EVE asked.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Don't rush me!", Yumeko said to Otori.
                    She quickly turned all the knobs and said, "There. Now you can blow the place up."

...John rammed through wall after wall, quickly approaching X's position.

John burst through the last wall, fatally smashing against the group attacking X and yelling out as he did so.

"Raaagh!!!"
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

main cell room sub-floor 3, Neo-Yakuza HQ

Renamon grasped her digivice still trying to endure the pain on her chest, the little device had low energy though. She was struggling to get up, almost all her front fur stained on red.

("Come on.. get a hold of yourself..!" the fox thought moving forward to try to set free the bound girl, sudeenly a wounded Sara entered the room. "Renamon!" she said running towards the fox. "Calm down, let me help you"

"No, get them out of here, IŽll be fine, just.. give a minute" Renamon said taking slow breaths as the digivice healed the wound and the bullet fell from it.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 05-19-2013, 02:37 AM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Base 3

I gave Otori the lighter. He lit the lighter and modified it to the point where it would not stop burning even after Otori let go of the button.

"Oh, neo-yakuza, I've nothing against you. You saved my life. But as of now, I am going to betray you in order to make you a better organization."

He held he lighter up. "Alright everyone. I saw John head that way. On the count of five, we run in that direction."

He started the count down. We all backed up towards the door. "...four... Five! Run!"

He threw the lighter and it only took one second for the kitchen to blow up. We all were sent flying by the impact.

"Well that went well. Status report. I've only a cut in my leg and a bruise in my head. Shiki?"

I answered, "A couple bruises on my arm and two cuts. One on my arm and head. Yumeko?"

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

From the remains of the kitchen came a roar. A massive spiked forearm pierced into the room the three from the kitchen was in. It was now quite apparent what was in the meteor.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Only scrapes, I'll be okay.", Yumeko said.

...John continued his rampage. Every time a guard was killed, another one appeared, only to fall at John's feet as he tore through their defences. They kept trying to take down his shields, but their weapons were only taking knicks away from his shield gauge. Finally, John pulled out his GAU-16 and mowed down all of the remaining forces. John turned to X.

"Are you okay?"
                            Last edited by S121; 05-18-2013, 11:33 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Boss's Office - Sector A

The office was mostly dark, except for a dimly lit fireplace. The rug, the furnitures, the wallpaper... everything screamed "luxurious and cozy" all over the office. On the other side of the entrance sat a small personnel with a wine on his hand, who greeted Yuuka with a monotone "Welcome."

"Are you the Neo-Yakuza's boss?" Yuuka asked, gripping her parasol tighter.
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 12:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

(Don't control Tricky. I know how he talks and acts, and it's nothing even close to that.Besides, he would just kill everyone inside the base.)

Comment

Working...
                                X