X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo-Yakuza HQ-Boss's Office

Yuuka sensed it. This clown had bloodthirstiness of a hungry youkai. But Yuuka isn't the one to back out. Time to trigger her sadism to another level.
    "You must be against their cause." Yuuka gave an equal amount of sanguine aura as she sneered. "He must've suffered a whole lot."

"You should suffer the same, too." Yuuka opened her parasol, pointing the tip at the clown.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John looked at his radar.

"The others are right above us."

John walked a safe distance from the group, then fired an RPG into the ceiling making a hole to pass through.

"Follow me.", John said as he jumped to the next floor.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Renamon and Sara looked at eachother and nodded.

"Yuuka, we arenŽt on our best conditions, but we are fast, we will be the distraction so you can make a powerful attack on this guy" the fox said going to one side and the gatekeeper to the other one.

"You may be a powerful youkai florist, but your attacks take time, we will take care of him while you charge" Sara said with glowing hands.

The duo then ran towards the clown and send projectile attacks on many directions.
        Last edited by Kristia; 05-19-2013, 02:36 AM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The edges of everyone's vision turned to a red static,and a large street sign with an exclamation point on it broke into the room. Suddenly, the words WARNING: DANGER appeared in big red bold letter in front of everyone's eyes, before disappearing.

"Suffer? We'll get to that soon enough." Tricky laughed and seemingly dissapeared, bringing the sign with it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

We followed John to the spot. I flew Otori up to the next floor since he is only human.

"So what now," I wondered, "They're not here, and the noise stopped, so I can't follow the noises. John, do you have some sort of device that can pinpoint small noises?"

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"No, but I do have a radar. I don't see anything."

"What do you hear?", Yumeko asked Shikieiki.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Doctor," Suika asked Kilener after Reimu left. "What could be inside the thermal storm that Reimu should be cautious of?"
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

"Oh, just an army of creatures the size of this shrine." Kliener said sarcastically. "It's quite serious."

Tricky appeared again, the static around people's eyes starting to make a buzzing noise as he got in front of Yuuka with frightening speed, flinging her through a wall with his sign. He then turned too the others.

"Is that all?" Tricky laughed again, it grower deeper in pitch.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The clownŽs speed was amazing as he sent Yuuka through a wall. Renamon swored as she ran towards him, her instincts going stronger and stronger.

Sara followed the fox, but was stopped "Go and check for Yuuka, IŽll distract him" the fox said making a power paw towards the clown.

Something deep inside the vixenŽs mind made a click
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I hear some rough-housing... And a lot of cackling."

We turn around to find yuuka, the yellow fox character, and others. We saw a weird clown-looking guy.

Otori's eyes widened. "Shit! Oh fuck! John, disregard everything I said earlier! Blow up everything that you come across. Our lives depend on this! I'll tell you everything later! Just kill that clown now!"

Otori took out his uzi, ready for battle. I got my rod ready, and komachi got her scythe ready.
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-19-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Spartan Time kicked in as John lunged toward Tricky, grabbing him so that Renamon could hit him.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Didn't expect that clown to have speed of a youkai." Yuuka swore as she halted midair. "Hey, but Aya is far, far faster than him."
                          Yuuka saw Renamon charging at the clown. Yuuka shouted: "No! Fall back! You have no match against him!"

"Ma'am! The kitchen in Sector F has been attacked!" A human agent near the Squadron Ichi reported to the leader.
                          "Dammit, alright. You guys go on ahead, I have to visit the boss' office." The Squadron Ichi leader shoutd to her team as she ran towards Sector A.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Everything seemed to stop for a moment, the words REALITY COMPROMISED: THE CLOWN HAS BEEN ENGAGED appearing in front of everyone's face. Tricky seemingly warped bouncing onto the ceiling and back down again, crakcing the ceiling and floor. Tricky was now jittering at an extreme rate, one would think it was a seizure. He turned to the spartan, bashing him with the sign, which sent him flying to the other side of the room.

Comment

John jumped back up, and pulled out his rifle.

"You're gonna die, clown!"

John started to open fire.
                              sigpic

Comment

Otori was going crazy with the uzi.

"Tricky! How did you escape? I thought they restrained you! I've been told so! So how?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X