X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sector A

"Friends? Care?" Chen gasped as she recovered. "What do you know about inferiority? Can you even fathom the pain of being on the bottom of the social pyramid, forever labeled as 'beast'?"

Chen fired more black fire at Renamon in a fit of rage.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

"I do know that feeling, im a beast in both body and mind by living alone, you have those two as a family and you should be grateful for that" the fox said jumping on a wall to evade the fire.

Renamon got on Chenīs back and grappled her "Now calm down and listen, if you are so worried about being labeled like that, then show them you are better, but not like this, you will become a beast if you keep going through this path of hate"
      Last edited by Kristia; 05-19-2013, 01:43 PM.
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John nodded in compliance to Renamon's request.

(The captives have been rescued, most of the agents are dead, now just to gather intel and blow the base.)

John walked over to the boss's remains and pushed him out of the way. John then went through the boss's computer, copying all of the files to his suit. Once the transfer was done, he shut it down and ripped open the computer tower, to take the hard drives. He now had two sets of files.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Otori looked at the building. "I can blow it up, but... there might be something in there... Shikieiki. Komachi. Find out whats in there. If there's nothing in there, then I'll blow it up. I'll stand guard, should the crazy clown show up."

I nodded and took Komachi into the building.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Aqua made her way towards the others. As she could warp around the build it was east to find the way. She had to help Elis find her way tough.
            "I think we are getting close. Do you hear those noises?".

At one point she warps right in front of Renamon. She immediately warp out of the way. "Sorry". She then sees whats happening between Chen and Renamon.
            ("Something must have happened with her. I suppose i just have to help Renamon"). Aqua then does a warp into the air right before Chen and smacks her with the Keyblade a few times before warping back to Elis.
            "They need our help"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John yelled over the noise, toward Aqua.

"I have the intel. Did you finish placing bombs?"
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sector A

"Let me go!" Ex-Chen shouted as she formulated a spell card midair. "Wizard Sign - Phoenix Spread Wings!"
                Instantly, Ex-Chen's body bursted into flames as a figure of phoenix rose midair, screeching and singing its divine song as it stretched its' fiery wings and spread flaming danmaku bullets. These, added to the Amaterasu fires still smoldering on the ground, formed a dangerous set-up that Ex-Chen needed.

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

"There you go, all done." EVE bleeped as the materialization was complete. "Try moving your arm, see if the nervous system is connected completely."
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 02:53 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Tricky's Building, Japan

In the first room were several men in black suits, wearing glowing red sunglasses. As the duo entered the men turned, raising pistols of many varieties at them.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector A

Aqua had just led Elis into the room with John. "Didn't you get the message, yes all the bombs are placed. Ready to blow up this place at any time."
                    Aqua then warped in front of Chen again, but this time she fired ice shoots instead before warping back.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John turned to X.

"X, where's Alpha Team?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Sector A

The fox noticed the ice shots and stopped them with a diamond storm. "Donīt shoot at her, the madness inside her body will get more powerful" she warned

Renamon analyzed the situation and checked her digivice "Dammit.. not enough to even evolve" she thought and heard again the voice in her mind "You know.. we can work together"

("And why should I trust you?, last time you wanted to control my body"), Renamon said to the voice who countered ("Yeah.. but i got tired of that, it would be a waste of time and besides.. I prefer to have an ally than an enemy, what do you think") the voice said.

The vixen took a deepbreath and sighed ("Allright, but the moment you try to take over, I will lock you for ever") suddenly the feeling of a door unlocked and madness filled the vixenīs mind, yet it was calm ("Ok for me partner, lets deal with that cat")

Renamonīs body started to change color as her turned from golden yellow into complete dark aside from the white fur that stood the same, her gloves changed from the purple tone into blood red and so her eyes.

"Allright Chen, you wanted a battle, I will give you one to remember" the fox entered in berzerk mode and ran towards the nekomata grappling her and crashing on the wall
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

"Let me... Go!" Ex-Chen's eyes glowed bright gold as she declared another card in succession: "Child Sign - Dharmapala's Rampage!"
                          Ex-Chen used the card to escape the berserk fox's grasp. Then, she fired more Amaterasu, along with assortments of danmaku ranging from fire to bladed yin yang.

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"A creature size of this shrine..." Suika muttered to herself in a drunken haze, and then she smiled. This is obviously a feat of strength!
                          "Doctor, bros, help yourselves to whatever is in the shrine! Mima, if anyone messes with the shrine, Reimu'll kill you!" Suika beamed as she prepared to leave too. Her chains, a flail, a few spell cards, and of course her infinite sake gourd!
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-20-2013, 01:41 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Ey, if you're going to fight, I'm coming too, whether you like it or not!" Salvador said, raising his weapons.

"I shall fight as well, onward, I say!" Pontius said as well.

"Well, if you're going, I might as well join your little excursion." Mima said, desummoning her chair.

"And we have the fastest way of travel there, going by air would be a horrible idea, sea is a better plan." Kliener said, DAR making a thumbs up and chirping.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine

Suika grinned. These guys were worthy companions, those she can trust. A strong oni like Suika can tell even without seeing their might.
                              "Alright, you guys hold on tight. I have to bring a few of my buddies along!"

(Thus Suika joins Mima's crew!)
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

The fox evaded most of the attacks and felt the danmaku grasp her fur "Throwing attacks at random locations are a symptom of desperation" she said suddenly jumping too fast to be seen and kicking the cat-girl on the back at full speed, they both landed on floor, the nekomata below the black vixen.

Renamon got closer to Chen and said with a tone of madness "Are you possibly scared of something?" then she grabbed one of her tails and threw the nekomata to another wall.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X