X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"We can meet you by our ship, it's through the Forest of Magic and by the shoreline. You should see it, since it is quite large." Kliener explained. "We'll prepare there."

"Onward then, let us go." Pontius said, heading towards the Forest along with the rest of the gang.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sector A

Aqua warped into the room with Renamon just to see the transformation. "Be careful Renamon, don't let the darkness control you.
      You can't trust it.
      " Aqua had a worried look on her face. But it also had a hint of disgust. "Trow it away. If you use it you will be no better than her". Aqua pointed at Chen.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Sector A

Renamon heard aqua´s speech and said "I understand your fear, but sometimes we must face our terrors to overcome them, fearing this creatures inside us is what can give them control of our minds, thats why Im facing my own fears right now to save this girl from falling to a path she can´t return from"

The fox gave the keyblader calm smirk showing she was ok. "Now Chen, stop this unecessary fight before you get hurt" she said facing the nekomata
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

It was obvious Ex-Chen was reaching her limit.
          "I'm not scared- scared of YOU!" Chen bellowed as her last remaining energy turned her into her Last Word. Surprisingly, compared to her demonic EX form, Chen's Last Word looked more docile.

"You have managed to incur my wrath to this point..." Last-Chen spoke in almost a whisper. "You will experience hell."
          Last-Chen formed her last spell card: "Direction Sign - Kimontonkou." From behind Last-Chen, a pentagram with 8 magic portal appeared. From the portal, a barrage of high-speed bullets, too many to count, bounced around the Sector, aimed at berserk Renamon.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

Not hesitating the black fox ran directly towards the nekomata, bullets grasping her sides and little injuries appearing. the fox didn´t stop as some bullets got her right arm, great pain on it and finally she crashed with Chen to the floor.

Breathing hard, the vixen took her digivice and pressed it on the nekomata´s chest absorving its excess of energy. "Now look at me and think, why do you want so much power if it is used only to hurt people?" she said as her mad side calmed down and stored itself again in the vixen´s mind, her fur going back to golden yellow.

Holding Chen, Renamon lifted her up and asked "Is this what you really want?
            Last edited by Kristia; 05-19-2013, 06:40 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

"It's good to see that you still can control it, but remember that the more you use it, the more it will erode your heart. The more eroded your heart is the more likely it is that that thing will take control. Just be careful" Aqua still looked worried.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Pleasure to meet you too Otori, but now's not the time for introductions!" Said X as his Falcon Armor disappears. Leaving X without a armor upgrade active. "Now Shadow Armor activate!" Yelled X as he gets encased in a dark aura. His Shadow Armor is now being materialized. "I don't know where Alpha Team is John! I lost their signal just now!" He yelled as he continues to transform.

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

Zero sighs at EVE's remark. "There was a reason I sealed myself away." Said Zero as he scowls at the memories that flow through his mind. "Sigma..." He growled as he opens his eyes. Turning to Nitori a look that is a mix of sorrow, and anger comes over his face. "I pose a threat to anyone I meet. I would also suggest that EVE gets her systems scanned after she gets done repairing me." Said Zero as he turns away. As the repairs on Zero's arm got finished he pulls it away. Clenching his fist he shots a very small quick smile at EVE. "Impressive."
                Last edited by NeoFox; 05-19-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"I see them on my radar. I'm going after them."

John ran in Alpha Team's direction, using his radar as his guide.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I saw them, and looked around at the building."Komachi, punch that wall."

She clenched her fist and firmly left a big dent. The walls began regenerating.

Perfect.

"Komachi, feast your eyes, because now may be the only time to use these since Otori won't let us."

"Shiki-sama, you don't mean-"

I pulled out a card that I have been saving this entire time for the original mission to Britain.

"Charge of Virtue!!!"

Blue projectiles flew ahead of me and hit the enemies in great numbers at a time. They peirced through each of the enemies like a stick through water.

Comment

Tricky's Building-Japan

The guards were obliterated by the projectiles, leaving the walls coated in blood and bone. More guards then poured in, firing immediately at Shiki and Komachi with pistols and others charging with swords, knives, and even lead pipes and baseball bats.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John followed his radar to a grizly scene.

The whole room was covered in plasma burns and the corpses of Alpha Team, save for one body that still showed signs of life.

"Jacob? What did this to you?", John said as he knelt down next to Jacob.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Jacob opens his eyes. A large hole in the side of his stomach. "H-He just c-came out of nowhere... we couldn't even lay a s-scratch on him... he was just to strong... he got the others, but I barely managed to survive... h-he..." Said Jacob as his body goes limp. Whoever did this must be close by still.

X's transformation into the Shadow Armor finishes. Revealing a black ninja like armor. "Okay who's ready?" Said X as he looks around the room. He sees one guard running straight for him. Quickly X elbows the guard in the chest, followed by a combo of quick punches and kicks to the guard. As X stops the guard falls to the ground unconscious. "John did you find Alpha Team?" Said X as he pushes the button on the side of his helmet to send John the message.

Comment

"Komachi, use your scythe to block the bullets! We can try and dodge the rest!"

We were moving around then we circled around to the group of attackers.

"Komachi!"

"Got it! Tied With the Deceased!"

A band of coins appeared out of nowhere and spiraled out, hitting enemies hard with the impact. They were all crushed by the many coins tha hit them.

If only she would stop using that to get herself out of debt and earn the money honestly.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Alpha Team is dead. The one who killed them is still nearby.", John said as he looked at his radar.

John smashed through the wall and tackled the one responsible, ready to avenge Alpha Team.
                              sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

As John crashes through a wall and tackles the one responsible. A purple armored Reploid fitted with a shoulder mountain cannon, and one single red eye underneath the helmet. The eye locks onto John. The Reploid fights to get John off of him. "Who the hell are you? Wait... you're with those men I just killed aren't you? Let me guess you want to avenge them by killing me? Good luck!" Said Vile as a latch opens up on his leg. Vile then disperses high voltage jolt to John's armor. Hoping to temporarily stun it.

Comment

Working...
                                X