X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo-Near Medical Camp

As soon as Axl saw Yuyuko he was overjoyed... until he saw how depressed she was looking. "Yuyuko!" He said as he ran up to her. "Yuyuko what's wrong?"

Comment

She looked up to reveal that she was crying. But now that she saw Axl, she burst out crying.

She ran toAxl and hugged him tightly.

"Axl... Yukari...*sniff*... She's... WAAAAHHH!!!!"

Comment

Gensokyo

"We shall hope things finally calm down for a while, we lost many who we cared for during thiss mess" Nera said using the moment to take a breath

"Dang.. it been a hell to deal with the aftermath, barely getting some rest and eating revitalizers, not real nutrients, others on the other hand are awake just by will" she said looking at the miko

The miko in question suddenly stopped as her muscles protested for a sec, her arm beads again shined for a second to calm the reaction and she kept working

"Everyone, there is food and shelter on the outer circles of the field, help the ones who canīt walk" she said between chants of restoration magic
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Hmmm...", Six uttered as he looked at the Miko.

"Hey. I heard that you've been awake for a long time. If you want, I could give you a stim-pack. It's like super-caffeine, but without the side-affects or crash afterwards. It's what we use when we need the energy to keep going. It will make things easier for you.", Six said to Renamon as he offered her a small bow with the pills.
          Last edited by S121; 10-14-2013, 10:50 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

With care and delicacy, the miko declined "Im alright, my body and mind have been recovered with my energy storage, I will take a rest when we finish with the recovery" she said with a calm smile

Then Sakuyamon went on working again on the purification

"You wonīt be able break in, she is too stubborn to fall, Sakuīs will and stubborness are as big as mountains, but I know what may give her even more spirit" Nera said and walked towards the miko

"Hi again Nera, how are you feeling?" the silver haired asked

"Some soreness in the shoulders and back, not much, how about you?" the jackal asked looking at the obviously weathered feet and sandals

"Just a bit tired, the feet will need some water and so-" she was interrupted as the jackal pulled her down by her shirt and made a calm kiss

"I.. think im ok, lets.. keep working the miko said with crimsom cheeks and worked with a higher spirit

Walking back to the soldier, Nera put an Oran berry on his bowl "Sometimes, you only need some emotional push" she smirked while going to do her job too
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Uhh, Okay, I guess that works too.", Six laughed as he spoke to Nera.

Six then sat on the ground, next to one of the chairs and relaxed.

"Jack, did you find John yet?", Six asked via his communicator.

"No, just a bunch of bodies.", Jack replied.

"Okay. Just keep looking for a couple more minutes, then come over to the medic camp. We might need your squad for support.", Six calmly said.

Once Six was done speaking to Jack, he then leaned back and looked up at the Consumer. The ship was massive, larger than anything the Covenant had. The sight of the giant ship in the sky reminded him a little bit of The Fall of Reach, when he was the last surviving Spartan on the planet and the Covenant were glassing it. The bodies of his fellow Spartans dotted the battlefield and he was alone in a truly hopeless fight.

The mere thought of Reach was depressing to Six, so he turned his gaze away from the Consumer and back to Nera, hoping to start a conversation to get his mind off of Reach.

"So, how's the real world been treating you?", Six asked Nera.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"It has been good mostly, met new people saw new things, a whole new world, except for the war, I love this place. And since the characters have mixed pretty well with the humans, we can roam freely without problems" she said moving some medicine crates to their next point

"Being dead for a year and getting brought back shows many new things" she said with a calm smile

Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Yea.", Six said as he thought about dying.

He was close to dying on Reach, but luckily for him, he was transported right before an Elite's Energy Dagger could pierce his heart. It pierced the skin and deeper tissue, but not deep enough to kill him. Six considered himself fortunate in that regard.

"How do you bring people back to life? What is this place like?", Six asked as he stood up and readied himself for more work.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Forest of Magic

Hank used his strength to pry open the door, which was slightly jammed. He covered his goggles as sunlight hit him, but he walked out. They were definately in the middle of the forest, though from what it looked like, the pod had left a large depression in the ground as it headed through.

"I ain't payin' for property damage." Sanford said as he came out, and everyone else followed.

"I don't think we have to." Diemos commented.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

The jackal sighed and looked at the sky "To bring a soul back to the world of living, you must pay with something of same value, an equivalent exchange, some use a third person as a sacrifice, but that can backfire and fail, the purest way to bring back someone is with emotions, the memories of the one you lost are filled with emotions that have glimpses of the personīs soul. It takes a heavy load of vital energy to do it, it can sometimes just exhaust you for days or suck your whole soul." she said remembering that Renamon almost killed herself to bring her back

"Now how the place for the dead looks like, depends on each person, their actions and imagination. Mine was a praire with calm weather and a lone ancient tree"

The jackal then saw the mikoīs hands taking the box "You know we can still visit that place, use your dreams, thats how I found you" the silver haired said

Looking at the spartan, Sakuyamon said "I can show you the boundaires of life and death, but its a risky path if you cross it"

Spoiler:

Comment

The Forest of Magic

Isaac walked out of the escape pod and looked around the forest.

"Where are we?", Isaac asked Koishi in a confused tone as he continued to look around the impact site.

Isaac was actually a little surprised that they survived. The escape pod didn't look like it was designed to crash-land, but it did.

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"The boundaries of life and death?", Six asked in a confused tone.

It sounded like something that shouldn't be tampered with or bothered, but Six was curious. How could one's mind make this "land of the dead" change scenery? How could it be that any of this was possible?

"Can you show me?", Six asked Nera.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Forest of Magic

"I think we're in the Forest of Magic, been through here a couple times." Koishi explained. "The Hakurei Shrine should be near here. I think."

"You think?" the other three said at once.

"Hey, i'm a wanderer, not a mapmaker." Koishi retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Robin walked, or rather stumbled into the camp. "Ugh..." His head felt like it was spinning... the battle finally started to take a toll on him. He found an empty chair and almost fell towards it, grabbing onto it for support as he placed himself in it.
                            The Fell Dragon also flew overhead. "Heh heh...He's weak now...perhaps...no...I have to make my move when the time is truly right."

Comment

The Forest of Magic

Thinking about the shrine, Isaac formed an idea. If they could find the shrine, then he could easily fly them to wherever they needed to go.

"I have an idea. If you guys want, I could carry everyone and fly us to where everyone else is. Your sizes would allow me to do that.", Isaac said to the group.
                              sigpic

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

"Actually, it would be better if Sakuyamon explain it to you, I was there even though I didnīt know much, she is the one who crossed the boundary Nera said and walked away with the box towards its destination

"To cross to the land of the dead, you are giving your soul to the grim reapperīs hands, its mostly a one way ride, the land of the dead depends on each personīs point of view and if the ones close to him or her accept that reality, some may see it as the praire Nera described, others like The Inferno from Dante, its all here" she said referring to her mind

"If you want to cross it, I can take you there, if we have the chance to do it since I have high reserves of energy. There are also traps in that realm, people we have lost now becoming madmen can lure you and fall into the death" the miko warned him

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X