X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base 7

As they were going out of the base a door closed down as they were going trough it cutting the team in half. "Terminating of files successful. Activating all cameras. Preparing for streaming footage."
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Base 7
      _______

Chris kept running, following shortly behind the Spartan's. Chris's stamina was quite surprising. Especially for a human of his size. This was all thanks to his training.

As they kept running they eventually saw the exit of the base. "THERE IT IS! NOT MUCH FURTHER!!!" He yelled as he kept running.

That's when something strange happened... a door closed in front of them. Separating the team in half... "DAMMIT!!!"

Comment

Base 7

A screen went on showing Xehanort. "I'm sure that you think you have won now, however we have been experimenting with bring things out of games just like how all of this started. I left a present for you at the labs. It's not the final version and several improvements can be made, but it should show you what can be done. Don't think you succeeded to soon"
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Base 7

"Stand back!", the Spartan squad leader shouted to the team on the other side as he took the Plasmathrower away from one of the Spartans.

Once the Spartans moved, the squad leader activated the Plasmathrower, quickly melting through the reinforced door like it was wax to an open flame.

"Everyone out!", the squad leader shouted as the Spartans ran out of the hole in the door.

All of a sudden, Xehanort's voice could be heard. What did he mean by present? Did it matter? The base would be a crater soon anyway. Why was he saying that they didn't win? It seemed as if they were double crossed.
          Last edited by S121; 10-14-2013, 06:07 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Base 7

As soon as the door was melted Chris jumped through.

"God dammit!" He cursed as he punched the ground. "I think he meant back at the labs..." Said Chris as he stood up.

He looked around the area and sighed. "Well that's one problem out of the way..."

Comment

Base 7

"Not quite. We're still within range of the Anti-matter bomb's radius. We need to keep moving.", the squad leader said.

All of the Spartans then continued onward, quickly making their way back into the woods.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Base 7

"That's right..." Chris said as he stood back up. He then took off after the Spartan's and into the woods away from danger.

Comment

Outside London

After running for a minute and a half, a loud explosion could be heard behing them as the entire base was vaporized and reduced to a crater.

Once the explosion subsided, the Spartans stopped running and stood.

"Time to call a Pelican.", the squad leader said to Chris and the others as he used his communicator to call one.

"This is Spartan-079. We need an extraction at my coordinates.", the squad leader said into his communicator.

"Understood.", a voice crackled over the communicator.

"A Pelican should be on its way as we speak. Soon, we'll be back in the Labs and resting.", the squad leader announced to Chris and the other Spartans.

"Looks like we suffered no casualties. A Spartan did bust his visor though.", the squad leader said to Chris.
                  sigpic

Comment

Outside London

Chris stood there in the clearing waiting for the Pelican to arrive.

"That's good..." He said as he looked off in the distance of Base 7 which was now destroyed. "That's just one of their bases down..." He said as he turned to the Spartan.

"Any survivors? Did you locate the vaccine?"

Comment

Outside London

"Yes. We have the vaccine and one survivor.", the leader of Green team said to Chris as he pointed at the unconscious man.
                      sigpic

Comment

Outside London

Chris turned to look at the survivor. As he got closer he got a much better look at the man.

"Wait a second... this is William Birkin... the creator of the G-Virus... he used to work for Umbrella along with Wesker...."

Comment

Outside London

"Is he a threat?", the squad leader asked Chris.
                          sigpic

Comment

Outside London

"Well he is an expert when it comes to viral agents. In fact one of the things he created... the G-Virus. Was even more dangerous than the T-Virus. It was only able to be spread through direct injection of the virus... My sister told me that her and a man named Leon S Kennedy were being chased by a man named William Birkin who had injected himself with the G-Virus. From what I read the G-Virus causes extreme mutations in the person who was infected. Increasing strength to inhuman levels... as well as giving the person a regenerative abilities even greater than that of the Nemesis T-Type. Though at the cost of losing oneself to the virus... once infected you couldn't be cured once the mutations begun." Said Chris as he turned to the Spartan. "Claire said that everything she used against it didn't even slow William down when he was infected with the G-Virus... in fact he constantly mutated into larger... stronger... and more monstrous forms... it only took the entire destruction of the Umbrella Labs, as well as Raccoon City to kill the infected William Birkin... With Birkin here there is no telling if he had made the G-Virus or not. Luckily if there was any traces of it, then it probably went up in smoke along with the rest of the base." Said Chris as he sighs.

"I would suggest you at least treat his wounds, and keep an eye on him until he wakes up. Then you should at interrogate him for anything and everything he knows."

Comment

Outside London

"Sounds like a plan.", the squad leader said as the Pelican soared overhead.

It soon landed and opened it's hatch for the Spartans to go inside.

"Spartans, let's go home.", the squad leader said as he boarded the Pelican with the Spartans.
                              sigpic

Comment

Outside London

As Chris boarded the Pelican he took one last look in the direction of Base 7 before taking a seat. Today has been an incredibly long day for him... fortunately it's nearly over...

Comment

Working...
                                X