X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

"That might work... but it could be forever until he snaps out of it... defeating Ran is one choice though... defeat him and the possession should be lifted... it's just that... Ran is far more powerful than I'll ever be. He could take both me and Raven on and defeat us without breaking a single sweat." Chung said to response to Neuman as he turned back to Lily.

"You don't know the half of it. All he did was really get in the way. After the third time Elsword and his friends had beaten him he backed off... I encountered him a few times... randomly dropping in every now and then just to get in the freaking way that big fat stinking SON OF A-" He said as he stopped himself. He took a deep breath and chuckled. "I'm not going to say it... he's annoying, and he may just get in the way whenever he appears... but at least he is not a threat."

Comment

Training Room (Observation Deck) - Sector 4

"Like Lily said, maybe in the future when there's portals to other worlds, we'll be there to stop Ran with you. I don't know how powerful this Ran is, but I doubt he's bulletproof, much less nuke-proof.", Dr. Neuman said to Chung.

Lily gave Chung a small chuckle after hearing what he said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"I heard my name!"

Into the tent flew the ice fairy Cirno. She still had her mischief-inducing facial expression, but she somehow looked sympathizing due to her head being covered by a bloody bandage.

"Who called for the strongest?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Camp - Gensokyo

Isaac quickly looked over to Cirno and motioned her to come over.

"I need you to help me with Koishi. Right now she's suffering from a bad fever and might die. What I need you to do is create some ice and place it on the table beside the cot. Don't make the ice too big, make them about as large as your fist.", Isaac said to Cirno as he continued to cool Koishi off with the wet cloth.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Medic Tent - Gensokyo

"Sounds like a job for the coolest fairy in Gensokyo!" Cirno nodded proudly as she formed a small rock of ice. "This ice will cool down anyone's temperature! Not every chunk of ice will do that!"
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Tent - Gensokyo

Isaac took the chunk of ice and nodded at Cirno.

"Thank you. You don't know how much you've just helped.", Isaac said in a tone of sincerity as he wrapped the ice up in the wet cloth and placed it against Koishi's forehead.

If Cirno was right, then this lone chunk of ice would be all that Isaac needed to keep Koishi's fever under control.
              sigpic

Comment

Suwa lake

Renamon just stood there recovering while bandaging her wrists with some pieces of cloth "He isn´t down there, huh?" she said with a grim tone

"I donpt know.. I can feel the soldier´s aura but thats it.." was what Nera only responded
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Suwa Lake - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

Despite not finding any signs of life, Six continued to search for Robin. At the very best, Six could revive Robin. At the very least, Six could get his body and give him a proper burial. Six had been at the bottom of the lake for 15 minutes, yet he still could not find Robin's body. Six had almost searched the entire lake, but Robin was nowhere to be seen. Despite how grim the outcome was, Six didn't stop his search.
                  sigpic

Comment

Medic Tent

As the ice was placed atop Koishi's forehead, the third eye's shaking slowed down significantly, but now Koishi herself was shaking, not the third eye.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Tent

Isaac saw the sudden change in Koishi's reaction as her body temperature began to drop, so he decided to remove the ice. Isaac took the ice wrapped in cloth and placed it on the table beside the cot. Once that was done, Isaac walked over to one of the medical supply storage containers, grabbed a thermometer, and walked back, shaking the mercury into the bottom of the thermometer as he went. Once he was back, Isaac placed the thermometer in Koishi's mouth and checked her temperature to see if her temperature was under control, taking care that her teeth wouldn't break the glass instrument.
                      sigpic

Comment

Medic Tent

Koishi's internal temerture was slowly dropping, even after removing the ice, but eventually stopped dropping at 93 degrees. She was freezing, her teeth chattering.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Medic Tent

Isaac was surprised by the swift temperature drop, but now he had to warm Koishi back up. Isaac thought about all that he could do. He could grab a blanket, but that would only do so much. Another option would be to warm Koishi with his RIG. The heat emanating off of the RIG would be sufficient enough to keep Koishi warm. Acting quickly, Isaac removed the RIG from his back and placed it on top of Koishi. Once it was in place, Isaac grabbed a blanket and hastily wrapped her up, trapping the RIG's heat. Once that was finished, Isaac checked Koishi's temperature again.
                          sigpic

Comment

China Streets

It wasn't too long until Dante had finally defeated the time-stopping horse Geryon.
                            Dante smiled as he holstered his Ebony & Ivory. "Too easy..." He said as he looked at the small soul that was left over suddenly the soul flew into Dante and lifted him into the air.

Suddenly a rift opened up behind him as a horseless ghost carriage similar to the one Geryon was carrying around flies out of the rift and towards Dante. However this time the ghost carriage dispersed into a blue flame and enveloped him. Suddenly everything went calm as Dante dropped down. Dante was now granted Geryon's soul. Now Dante can summon the ghostly carriage that Geryon once carried for his own. However it will prevent him from activating Devil Trigger when he has summoned it due to the demonic energy it takes to summon.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Meanwhile, in China...,

I arrived at the scene to see that Dante was alright now. I can tell he had a fight. Damn...

I walked up to him. "Great. Thanks for saving me some," I teased. "So, what'd ya get?"

Comment

China-Streets

"Sorry about that. I guess I just had too much fun, and got carried away." He said as he stands back. He then snaps his fingers as a rift opens up behind him. Suddenly the same ghostly blue carriage came in behind Dante, though this time it stops right behind him.
                                "This is what I got." He said as he hops onto it. "Go left..." Dante said as suddenly the carriage and Dante went into another rift, though this time it appeared in the same place it was but this time it was facing left. It then rushed forward at a high speed.

"Stop... go back." He said as the carriage stopped, and went back to it's original spot. Dante then hopped off and it disappeared into thin air.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X