X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

Speak of the devil, a small girl with wings of an insect flew into the scene.

"Hmm? What's going on?" Daiyousei asked as she landed a few feet away from everyone.

"Make sure you keep her cool. If not..." Satori muttered. "She will die."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Medic Tent

Isaac nodded at Satori and thought for a moment about what to do.

(There has to be a way to keep her temperature down without worrying about her dying... Wait! What about that ice fairy I saw flying around!? She could help!)

"Ahh! I've got it!", Isaac said to Satori.

"Go find that ice fairy,.. Cirno! Go find her and bring her here. She'll be able to help.", Isasac said to Satori as he did as Satori said, keeping Koishi cool with the water and cloth.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I looked into John's eyes. Blank. Serious. Unmoving... Enhanced. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"John... I have decided to postpone judgement. Those cold eyes... you've yet to harness it, use it as raw power... use it to get what you want. Protect who you want. Soon, you'll be just like me: perfect. A being that cannot be stopped. That's when I will face you."

But then... I heard a voice... I look over and saw...

"Daiyousei!"

I walked over to her and fell to my knees.

"Thank goodness you're alright. Do you see what's happening? I don't know... but... everywhere I look... there are mannequins. Everywhere... you are the only one I see as an actual being... Daiyousei... tell me you're alright."

But instead of an appearance.. there was a slight chuckling only John could hear from Lucifer. But... why would he be laughing?
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 10-20-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

CRASH

A Hornet ship that was shot down by Sorcerers wielding dark tomes rammed into Robin, knocking him off of Grima's back and knocking him unconscious. He plummeted...falling...
          falling...
          SPLASH
          Robin was consumed in the waters of Suwa Lake below.
          Grima smiled wickedly. "Yes, at last I have you... Once our power is joined... THE DRAGON'S MIGHT...WILL BE MADE WHOLE."

The Avatar then vanished in a mist of dark magic and reappeared by Robin's limp body underwater.

"We are one...in the same...we will be one once more!
          Robin's body started to fade into darkness, merging into Grima's avatar.
          When it was done, he also vanished.

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

Six saw Robin fall and slam into the water below. Six almost caught him, but he was just a split second too late. Six simply looked down at his former teammate, then at Grima.

"I'm going to finish what he started. I'm going to show you just how wrong you are about humans being your inferior. I'm going to make you pay for killing Robin...", Six said in an emotionless tone as he started to slowly walk towards Grima's head with his LAEVATEINN in hand.

It was not just a slow walk, it was the kind of walk one sees before they die.

Escape Pod - Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

John was dumbfounded by HM's reaction. HM was warped.

"Dammit, HM! I am telling you to get a hold of yourself! The reason you're seeing everyone as mannequins is because of Sebastian!", John said after HM spoke to Daiyousei.

All of a sudden, Sebastian's laughing could be heard throughout the escape pod. As soon as John heard the laughing, he turned to HM and spoke again.

"HM, Sebastian is going to kill Daiyousei!", John said as he went into Spartan Time and sprinted beside the duo.

All of a sudden, John flooded the entire room with a light aura, protecting the group from anything Sebastian might try to do.

"HM, we need to find a way to keep Daiyousei safe. Any plans?", John asked.
            Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 11:47 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"What's going on?" Daiyousei frantically asked. "I demand an explanation!"
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

While he held the Light aura around the entire room, John began to explain the situation.

"HM thinks I killed his father and he keeps seeing everyone except for me and you as mannequins. There's this guy named Sebastian that clouded HM's mind and I think he's coming to kill you. As long as I have this aura up, you should be safe because Sebastian is either a demon, or a fallen angel, making him weak to light magic. His father is still alive, but HM won't listen to anything I say, even when I give him video evidence that he is being fooled.", John quickly explained to Daiyousei.
                Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 07:02 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

"But it's going to be alright. After all, he is in my command. He won't hurt you. Not while I am here. Not while I was given the power to do so."

I checked for any injuries.

Comment

John still held the Light aura, but he turned around and gave HM a slightly angry look.

"He gave you that power, he can just as easily take it away!", John said to HM in a frustrated tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

Renamon clenched her claws and used all her energy to transform into Sakuyamon.

"Death is a gate that we shall all meet sooner or later, some because age, others because of illness. But there are others that have another path for it" the miko said as her Gohei materialized in her hand

The priestess waved her tool to one side and a wave of energy threw away the enemies out of the dragon´s back, fierce energy flowed around her body

"The path that you shall meet is death by slain, not regrets, just cold death for scum like you" Nera said as her aura overflowed her body, Aura spheres started appearing in circles and went towards the closest enemies devouring their vital energy
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I faced John with an equally frustrated tone.

"Enough out of you! I've heard enough of this talk!"

Comment

John's light aura became more intense as he became more frustrated, covering all the adjacent rooms.

"Would you rather I knock some sense into you!? There's a reason I haven't tried to fight you yet! It's because I know that you are still in there somewhere! Why else would you not try to kill me!? Do you honestly think that I would carry around a mannequin of your father!? If he's dead, then how the hell do I know that his first name is Gerard!?", John angrily asked HM.

Gensokyo Skies - Grima

As Six approached Grima's nape, Six activated the LAEVATEINN, causing a large, red, 10 foot long laser to come out. Six's target was Grima's head, but Six was going to get up close and look the dragon in the eyes before killing him. The last thing Grima would see would be his own reflection coming off of Six's visor.
                          Last edited by S121; 10-20-2013, 07:39 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Escape Pod

"Oh, you two are adorable." came a voice from seemingly nowhere. Then, the Auditor stepped out, or so it seemed.

"Jolly good show, actually. Seeing you two argue, hell, it's far better than movies these days, and I don't even have to worry about the acting." The Auditor continued.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"It's up to you. Can you take me, a superior being on?"

Then some... Thing came in.

"... Must I even pay mind to you? This is our match. Sorry, but your argument with him is now nullified. You had your chance."

Comment

After hearing HM talk about how he was superior and still not listening to him, John's aura got brighter.

"Not now!", John angrily said to the Auditor as he pointed at him.

John then turned his attention over to HM and spoke.

"What did I say about that pretentious bullsh*t!? You're not impressing anybody! Do you even realize how overused that line is!? EVERYONE says that they're superior, but in the end, they all die just the same. The Covenant said it, the Didact said it,.. and now you're saying it. How about I flip your switch and cut your power, huh? Let's see how superior you are when there's no technology to escape to. I am this close to slapping you upside the head. Hell, maybe that's what you need, a jolt to get your personality in check. The only reason I'm not kicking your ass is because you are still somewhere in there. Look at the videos I gave you again and think, really think about it. How the hell could I alter the videos with combat armor?", John angrily said to HM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X