X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

"All they do is sit in parties and drink. They get so drunk they start throwing boulders at people. And it's always that poor shrine maiden who has to clean the mess." Iku laughed as she gave a little jolt of electricity at Salvador.
    "Hey, you there, big man!" Yuugi called out for Salvador, her eyes drooped. "You should come and drink too."

Main cell 3rd Sub-floor

(Taking control of Sara back. Thanks, Kristia! )
    "Oh, she dropped like flies." Yukari peeked through the gap to find Renamon unconscious. "Sara, if you have enough strength, can you carry both of them to Pandemonium?"
    "Sure thing." Sara said, lifting both Renamon and Chen.

Sector A

"But... I have promises to keep." Sentinel refuted. "Not with those stinking agents, but with other Characters. Those that you've become friends in battle. I promised to protect them, and I will do so."
    Sentinel drew her twin gun, and stared at X maliciously. "Sorry, but I must do this. You better start praying."

"Yes, chess. A game of wit and strategy. So better than those primitive struggle they call "brawling". I'll offer the white side as a courtesy." Dr. Brigid responded to dumbfounded John.
    "Dammit, doc, stop taking other people's opponents! This man is mine!" Asuka shouted.
    "Why don't he fight both of us? I'm sure he can handle it." Dr. Brigid offered a solution.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A

"I to am sorry..." Said X as he quickly dashes backward to Shou's position. "I know what it's like to keep a promise to a friend! I will respect your decision and fight you even though I do not wish to." He said. "Shou find the others! I will stay back and fight!" Said X as he readies his Shadow Buster. Aiming it at Sentinel. "You can have the first move."

Comment

Gensokyo

The electricity did not affect Salvador due to his shield, and he chuckled.

"Sure dama, let's drink!" Salvador said with some excitement.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John looked at both of them and said, "I like that idea. It's not as time consuming as chess, no offence."

John got in a fighting stance, ready for both of them.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

(Iku's jolt of electricity is her sign of friendship.)
            "Ufufu, big man, you better drink as much as you look." Yuugi cuddled around Salvador, offering her dish, still full to brim with sake.
            "Dammit Yuugi! Stop being a temptress! We're in a competition you know." Suika complained as she spun her head around slowly in a feat of dizziness.
            "As you can see..." Iku pointed at the onis.

Sector A

"Rapidfire." Sentinel's eyes turned from an innocent 18-year old into deadly murderer in an instant, as she pointed her pistols at X and fired a blast of neon-colored bullets.

"Incoming!" Asuka shouted as she pounced at John, while Brigid said: "Please, you are the white side. Make your first move."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Dreaming

It was a calm night and she was lying below a tree, sitting up she noticed a paw on her lap, she looked to her side and noticed the yellow and cyan jackal resting at her side.

the fox was both confused and calmed while seeing the jackal, before she could even say something the jackal opened her eyes and smiled "Good morning, how are you feeling?" she said

"Im ok, but.. where are we?" the vixen asked looking at the jackal, who is this being and.. why is it so calming to be with her?

"Don´t worry, we are somewhere safe, I know you don´t remember me, but soon we will meet again" the jackal said looking at the sky that was slowly turning into sunset, "Why don´t we keep resting, you have been through a lot" somehow the jackal words calmed the fox and they both took a rest below the tree.
              Last edited by Kristia; 05-20-2013, 01:08 AM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sector A
                ________

As Sentinel fires her shots X dashes to her side. Drawing out his yellow beam saber that comes with his armor he aims a slash to destroy her guns to disarm her.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John quickly reacted to Asuka, using her own momentum to send her across the room, almost like a ballerina.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Nice throw. But Jun was better!" Asuka shouted, lunging at John one more time, as Brigid awaited John's move.

"You think those puny sabres can cut my gun?" Sentinel scoffed as she backflipped behind to dodge the slash. Then, she quickly fired a few air shots at X, knocking him back.
                    "Deadeye Aim." Sentinel said as she carefully aimed a shot. "This is going to sting a little bit."
                    A small bullet, almost too small to be seen, impaled deeply into X's limb ligament in the elbow.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

This time, John was less forgiving. He grabbed her wrist, put his other hand on the back of her head, and tripped her, sending her on her face.

"You gotta try harder than that."
                      sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

I got him on my turf! Asuka thought as she performed a Break fall Technique. By rolling frontward while she was falling, she was able to bring John down with her.
                        "How's that, you big old tin can?" Asuka guffawed.
                        "I am still waiting for your move." Dr. Brigid taunted. "Perhaps I shall take this as your loss?"

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero and Nitori entered the test chamber. The background turned from gray, lifeless cement into the gladiator's pit, complete with audiences looking for some blood to be spilled.
                        "Same rules apply as the last four battles. You are all in the virtually generated world, so any injuries you take will not be present in the real you." Mr. Johanssen said. "So you don't have to hold back, we need to monitor and analyze your battle potentials."
                        Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-20-2013, 01:46 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Not bad, not bad, but on the ground, you don't have as much leverage."

John wrapped his arms around her torso and held her tightly, making it a little painful.

"Quit now, or things get painful."

John then spoke to his other adversary.

"Patience, I'm in the middle of teaching."

John was not taking his fight seriously, he had nothing to fear from punches, his shields would protect him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Take this seriously dammit! I'm not just a helpless schoolgirl!" Asuka yelled as the star marks on her boots started glowing. "Wind blade kick!"
                            Asuka lifted her right leg upward, then the momentum caused by it released John's hold on Asuka, releasing her from the grasp.

"Alright, I'll wait for you." Brigid smiled, as she pondered with her chess pieces: pawns, knights, bishops, rooks... she had it all. Now all she have is her own body and nothing else. No goals, no motivations, nothing.

Pandemonium, Gensokyo

"Ah, you arrived." Shinki greeted Sara as Sara and Yukari arrived, carrying unconscious Renamon and Chen with them. "How goes?"
                            "Horrible." Sara remarked. "We could really use some backup."
                            "In that case, I'll drop by." Shinki said. "Open the gap portal."
                            "Wait, what?" Sara gasped in disbelief. "But if something happens-"
                            "Sara," Shinki assured Sara. "I am the goddess of Makai. Nothing will happen to me."

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Listen, you are NOT going to beat me with just your fists. If you try, it would literally take all day, so just let it go. You are skilled, but you just don't have the power to beat me. I'm barely trying as it is. I really don't have time for this."

John got up and waited for her reply.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sector A

X misses his strike, and ends up getting shot right in the elbow. Eliminating any use of his arm from the elbow down. "Need to think more strategically..." Said X as he dashes to the storage area. Hoping to remain hidden. As he makes it to the storage area he
                                quickly jumps high up into the air. Clinging to the roof with his Shadow Armor's leg parts he quickly aims his Shadow Buster down at the ground. Hoping to catch her off guard.

Test Chamber - Pentagon

Zero turns to face Nitori. Taking his Z-Saber out he points it at her. "I hope your ready, because I don't intend to hold back." Said Zero as he locks eyes with hers. The same look of a hardened warrior can be seen on his face again.

Comment

Working...
                                X