Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John's apartment - Tokyo - Japan
    Time: 8:50 PM

(DO NOT WORRY, NOTHING LEWD WILL HAPPEN. That is 25% guaranteed. Actually 24%.)

While in the shower, Yuuka tried contacting Yukari. What came was a failure. Damn, Yuuka thought, when you're needed, you don't appear, eh?
    "Who's not appearing?" Yukari's sudden gap into the air shocked Yuuka, as she slipped and fell.
    "Yukari, why you-" Yuuka managed to suppress a laughter. Normal youkais would've been frightened or angered, but Yuuka, an elderly youkai already, found this to be hilarious. Not the falling of course. Yuuka will have Yukari's head for this.
    "Ahahahaha, are you oka- oh, oh my, Yuuka, I'm not ready for this yet." Yukari laughed, then quickly blushed. Yuuka was, after all, taking a shower when Yukari suddenly popped out of nowhere.
    "Shut up, before I blast you all the way to the Watatsuki sisters." Yuuka smirked as she got up.
    "Ooh, scary, scary." Yukari giggled. "So, what was it that you needed from me?"

"I still don't know what to do. We managed to get some sort of list of humans who bought Characters for their personal needs, but should I really go hunt them down? Is it my responsibility?" Yuuka asked.
    "I'll say this one thing and one thing only." Yukari answered. "Would you hunt those who bought Wriggle or Medicine?"
    Yukari disappeared again into the gap, leaving Yuuka to ponder about Yukari's question. Would she hunt down anyone who bought Wriggle or Medicine? They were her favorite Youkais, after all.
    Medicine was young, and her kindness to humans and Youkais were not as exemplary as Yuuka might have liked, but she was still a lovable, poisonous doll.
    Wriggle was humble, and she had artistic talent. Her firefly shows in Garden of the Sun amused Yuuka every night.

Feeling ambiguous, Yuuka left the bathroom and called for the rest of the Characters in the apartment.
    "Guys, finish whatever you are all doing and come to the living room."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

John´s Apartment - Tokyo - Japan

As John was leaving his room, he heard a thud.

(What was that?)

John approached the bathroom door to see what all the commotion was about and was about to knock on the door until he heard a laugh.

"Yukari, why you-"

"Ahahahaha, are you oka- oh, oh my, Yuuka, I'm not ready for this yet."

"Shut up, before I blast you all the way to the Watatsuki sisters."

"Ooh, scary, scary." "So, what was it that you needed from me?"

"I still don't know what to do. We managed to get some sort of list of humans who bought Characters for their personal needs, but should I really go hunt them down? Is it my responsibility?"

"I'll say this one thing and one thing only." "Would you hunt those who bought Wriggle or Medicine?"

(What is that all about? Who is Wriggle and Medicine? What kind of name is Medicine anyway?...)

Then, a pleasant thought came to John's mind as he stood in front of the door.

(Wait...If that was Yukari talking to Yuuka, hen that means I didn't destroy Gensokyo.)

all of a sudden, John snapped back into reality as Yuuka called out.

"Guys, finish whatever you are all doing and come to the living room."
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Hearing the florist ask for them, Renamon got close to Yuuka and mumbled "Finished your talk with your friend?", before the youkai could ask, the fox gestured her ears, she heard almost everything about it.

("Humans buying characters.. I wonder how Rika and the others could be living on this corrupted world..") Renamon thought walking towards the living room
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Time: 8:55 PM

As Yuuka left the bathroom, a giant, pale man confronted her. Not seeing where she was going, Yuuka bumped into him.
          "Asdfgh-" Yuuka fell to the ground once again. Yuuka looked up to find that the man was oddly familiar.
          "J- John? That's you without the armor?" Yuuka asked, clearly surprised that she would find that giant armored man, John, to be anything normal like him.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Aqua had followed the others to John's apartment. When she got in she looked around. ("What a strange world, just like the rest of them.")
            She found a place to sit and sat down.

When Yuuka called Aqua got up and and came. "What is it? Got something planned?"
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

John's Apartment - Tokyo - Japan

After hearing what John said X stands up, waiting for the others to come into the living room. "What is it?" Asked X as he waits for someone to reply.

Comment

"J- John? That's you without the armor?"

John looked down at Yuuka and helped her up.

"If I had a dollar for every time I have gotten that reaction, I'd be homeless."

Not many people had actually seen John without his armor because he always opted for it instead of normal clothes. It was almost like a second skin for him.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Time: 9:00 PM

"If I had a dollar for every time I have gotten that reaction, I'd be homeless."
                  "What is it?"
                  "What is it? Got something planned?"
                  "Can I have enough space to get up first!" Yuuka shouted. She was still down on the ground and couldn't get up because of how crowded the area around her was.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Renamon just sighed and gave space for the ruckus to end, again she made her meditation sitting on the dinning room
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John headed towards the dining room table and waited for Yuuka's announcement.
                      sigpic

Comment

Time: 9:05 PM

Yuuka waited for everyone to gather at the dining room. When all of them were at the dining room, Yuuka placed the list onto the table.
                        "This is a list of humans who bought Characters from the Neo-Yakuza." Yuuka said. "According to the annotations, they all seem to be extremely wealthy and/or important people to the society. To find humans who should be setting the role model to humanity, buying Characters like they are slaves... it angers me."

"I feel like us meeting is fate. We should help these enslaved Characters and liberate them from the grasps of Neo-Yakuza."

(Last post before I go drop off my girlfriend to her art meeting. I'll be back in 2 hours.)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"I feel like us meeting is fate. We should help these enslaved Characters and liberate them from the grasps of Neo-Yakuza."

John listened to Yuuka as she talked about the clients, that characters were being sold as slaves.

"How many clients are we talking about?"
                          sigpic

Comment

What Yuuka said made Renamon feel worse from her insides, using characters as slaves made her get filled with rage, yet she maintained her calm in the reality

"Choosing to fight between us is something.. but making characters slaves is unforgibable, I don´t care how many humans are doing this, we must stop them." The fox said in a serious tone.

Spoiler:

Comment

"I agree. We need to stop this. How should we free them?"
                              It was pretty obvious that Aqua did tot like this.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

X's eyes widened at what he heard. "I've... I've seen and heard of horrible things before, but this is just evil... I agree with the fox. We have to stop them at all costs!" Said X as he gets a very serious look on his face. People buying characters as slaves? This reminds him of all the time Sigma tried to take over humanity, and make Reploids the conquering race. "No one deserves to be slaves..." Said X as he turns his head away. The thought of humans making characters slaves just disgusted him.

Comment

Working...
                                X