X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went on for a while, but then we were overwhelmed by the agents.

"Damn! Komachi, where are you?!"

"I...cant..."

All of a sudden, I heard a voice.

"Finally! I can waste these freaking magazines!"

It was Otori! He threw a smoke grenade. When it blew up, the agents started losing their senses.

"Get down if you dont want to turn into swiss cheese!"

I didnt know what that was, but I got the hint. We ducked down. Otori shot one, and thus began the domino effect. The agents began shooting eachother, and when the last of the bullets were fired, I stood up to find out that they were all destroyed, victim to themselves. What a sad way to die, but they tried to kill us after all. Nether world for them it is.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-19-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

(Wait, what androids?)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

The electric shock started to quickly deplete John's shields.
        John grabbed the weapon shocking him and ripped it out of the reploid's leg, using it to hit him in the face over and over again.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

"You like the new arm? I encoded it with a system to improve the sensor reception of your body while at it. It will allow you to react better to things that are too fast for normal humans or robots to detect." EVE beeped. "Don't have to pay me, it's my treat. You should be able to do everything with it freely."
          "Just in time." Mr. Johanssen entered the lab. "Zero, Nitori, come to the test chamber, please."

Sector A

"If you only knew the true intention of Neo-Yakuza... if, only if, you knew that there is something larger... something more vile and evil... behind this..." Last-Chen muttered, and fell unconscious.

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

As Suika flew (yes, flew) across Gensokyo to Youkai Mountain, she noticed something unusual... Youkais that should normally be at the underground were outside. Sensing something's wrong using her oni intuition, Suika descended to the party of Youkais.
          "What's going on guys?" Suika asked. "Is something wrong underground?"
          "Okuu screwing around again." Parsee Mizuhashi sarcastically commented. Yamame Kurodani and Kisume giggled behind. "Besides, having a picnic like this is good too."
          "Never mind that, where's Yuugi?" Suika wondered.
          "Behind you." A husky voice from behind Suika called out. It was another oni, with red horn and blue kimono that leaves her cleavage exposed. "What's up?"

tumblr_mk50reIg0M1qc8prao1_1280.jpg

"I have something fun we can do." Suika smirked. "It involves contest of strength."
          "Contest of strength?" Yuugi smiled with joy. "I'm so in it."
          "Did someone say, contest of strength?" A voice from above called out. It was an oarfish youkai, with flowing celestial clothes and electric surges exuding off of her body.

"Iku? What are you doing here?" Suika asked the oarfish youkai. "And good timing, where's Tenshi?"
          "I thought it might be nice to visit the human village today." Iku responded. "In terms of the eldest daughter, the Hakurei shrine maiden took her, rather forcefully actually."
          "Then we'll have to do with you." Suika said, dragging Iku by her arm. "Come on, we have a job to do in the outside world! Now that the outside world knows about Gensokyo, we need to do some fan service!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

(What Mima said... what androids? The only thing close to androids I know of in the HQ are X, and Vile who are Reploids. Everyone else are normal humans, or game characters.)

Neo-Yakuza HQ

As John rips out the weapon from Vile's leg, Vile lets out a scream of pain. "Damn you!" Yelled Vile as he begins calling out to some men to come into the room. Shortly after a small group of agents rush in, and aim their weapons at John.

Pentagon - Washington DC, USA

Zero turns to Johanssen then Nitori. "I guess it's time for our little fight." Said Zero as he walks back into the Test Chamber.
            Last edited by NeoFox; 05-19-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John gets up and starts using Vile as a weapon, to bludgeon the agents to death.

John's shields were at 50%, but John was too busy to care. John then choke slammed Vile, causing the ground around them to crack.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

(Edited my post to fit in.)

"I thought you were looking for the clown!" I can't belive Otori abandoned his job just to help us, even though we kinda needed it....

"I did, and I couldn't. Our best bet is that he is in here or he escaped. No use in searching the rest of the world when you have a very valid place to look."

So he didn't abandon his post. Good. We looked at the stair case. "How many floors do you think there is, Otori?"

"I only saw three stories, but there are most likely more. Guess theres only one way to find out."

We started climbing the staircase, awaiting our next challenge. Bring it on, you creepy clown.

Comment

Sector A

Renamon held the unconscious girl with her left arm as her other one was numb because of the bullets that hitted it ("Something larger and evil.. I will have a speak with Yukari when this thing finishes") she thought while getting up.

"Let me take Chen, you are badly injured" Sara said now holding the Nekomata and then asked "Now what do we do Rena?"

I don´t know.. I lost the computer while battling Chen and my digivice is totally unloaded, unless our gap controller appears, we will have to walk our way out of this mess" the fox said looking through the door "Follow me, we must go somewhere safe and I think I know where to"

And so the duo and unconscious cat-girl went to the Cell floors again since they were the only place that could endure the base´s explosion.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Much to Vile's surprise John has started using him as a weapon against the men he just called in. Vile's armor starts to crack as he gets slammed into the ground. "You're a real pain you know that!? Necro Burst!" Yelled Vile as he fires a shot from his shoulder cannon. The blast forming a large spiraling sphere around him.

(Necro Burst is a move Vile has in Maverick Hunter X. It's on of his strongest Shoulder Cannon attacks. It is a very large sphere that causes damage to enemies close to Vile, though Vile himself remains unharmed from it. It's highly damaging to opponents, though Vile can only use it sparingly.)

Comment

Tricky's Building, Japan

Breaking through the door to the upstairs was a giant man, wearing a gray armored mask lined with large teeth on the bottom, and wore a giant suit to go along with it. The giant seemingly gripped it's head and turned to the left revealing a man in a black outfit with red goggles hanging on to the giant through a sword in it's head, which it groaned in pain as the blade slid down the length of it's body, blood pouring out as the giant fell through the stairs, leaving the goggled man to leap off, catching himself before he hit the ground.

Borealis, shore of Gensokyo

The group got onto the boat, going into the ship except for Mima, who pulled out her chair again and simply waited for Suika.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

As John's shields neared 0%, John pulled out a plasma grenade, stuck it to Vile, and threw him across the room.

"This is for Alpha Team!", John yelled as Vile smashed into the wall.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sector A

"Aha! There are the intruders!" Asuka shouted as she turned the corner where the battle was happening. "Stop!"
                          "I highly doubt that will work." Brigid said.
                          "Ooh, that one looks strong, I'm going for him!" Asuka laughed, sprinting towards John, who was busy fighting Vile.
                          "Well, might as well tag along with her." Brigid sighed. "You guys should take the rest of them."
                          "Alright." Sentinel said. "Follow me Apple!"

Gensokyo

"There they are!" Suika pointed at the giant ship Kilener talked about.
                          "Humans really jumped in technology in the outside world, huh?" Yuugi observed as the trio landed on the ship's starboard dock.
                          "It reminds me of the cruise ship on the Celestial seas, except a bit smaller." Iku commented.
                          "Oh I saw one of those. It was freaking large!" Suika reminisced as she saw Mima's group. "We're here!"
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 10:42 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

"Ah, there you are, and I see you brought company. The rest of the group is below deck." Mima said, putting away her chair. "Gods, I love have a portable chair." Mima muttered to herself.

Comment

Gensokyo

"You know what's better than having a portable chair?" Yuugi commented. "A portable drinking dish."
                              "Drinking gourd is better." Suika snickered.
                              "What did you just say?" Yuugi stared at Suika with anger.
                              "Calm down, you guys." Iku laughed.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

Before Vile can fire another attack his opponent sticks a blue grenade onto his body. Vile is then tossed to the other side of the room. The plasma grenade exploding on Vile's body. After the smoke clears Vile can be seen still standing, but his body is badly damaged. "I can't believe I'm saying this, b-but looks like I have to retreat for now! Next time we meet you won't be so lucky! Asuka give him hell!" Yelled Vile as he runs out of the room. As he does he passes X who locks eyes with his.
                                "Vile!?" Said X as he watches Vile run off. "Sorry X, but I can't fight you today!" Said Vile as he runs out of the building. X then turns to John's direction, and proceeds to run into the room. "John are you okay!?" Said X as he sees someone charging at John. Shou following closely behind X.

Comment

Working...
                                X