X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battle of Gensokyo

"So cool!" Flandre beamed. It's not common to have a normal girl marvel over machinary, but Flandre wasn't a normal girl. "You HAVE to introduce him to me one day!"
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

After some time, John eventually found Byakuren, Patchouli and Shimamura.

John ran up to them and spoke.

"Okay. I'm ready for it.", John said to Byakuren and Patchouli in a calm tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Read this book and you will be granted heat resistance of 8,000 Celsius for an hour." Patchouli handed John a grimoire.
        "I will chant the sutra as the battle commences." Byakuren announced.
        "Here, take these." Shimamura handed John three pills the size of a dime.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Sure!" Koishi gleefully answered. "But let's get to the fightin' and stuff first." Koishi said much more seriously.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John took the grimoire and the pills, but couldn't help but ask about them.

John looked at the three pills in his hand, then up to Shimamura.

"Uhh... What do these do?", John asked Shimamura in a confused tone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Of course!" Flandre grinned as she looked over the battlefield... That ship. It will burn, with Flandre on top of a mound of decimated corpses. She smiled with enough vim and vigor to swallow the world.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

"Thise are Genepills." Shimamura explained. "We searched up a way to bring your game's Genesong Project into effect. They might have lesser effect, and they might be temporary, but they'll work wonders in a short time."
                "Just swallow one and BOOM, you're god for 5 minutes."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Battle of Gensokyo

John was surprised to hear that they knew about the Genesong placed inside of him.

"How did you guys...? My Wiki profile, right?", John said as he smiled inside of his helmet.

Base of Youkai Mountain

Using his communicator, Isaac contacted everyone on every channel.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Where is everyone?", Isaac asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

Alia was in her communication base making sure things were fine, until she picked up a communication signal from Isaac. She quickly switched over to his channel and began talking. "I-Isaac... can... you... hear me alright?" Said Alia as the beginning of the message was a bit messed up, however she successfully got the signal tracked correctly. "I'm near the Hakurei Shrine. I've set up a communication base to help with the mission! Can everyone hear me as well?" Said Alia as she sent the signal to X, Axl, Zero, and anyone she could reach.

Human Village

"I read you loud and clear Alia." Said X

"Message has been received successfully Alia." Replied Zero.

"Yea I hear ya Alia!" Said Axl who sounds a bit too excited for the upcoming mission.

Hakurei Shrine-Communication Base

"Good, now can anyone else read me?" Said Alia as she begins trying to find everyone else.

Human Village

Zero was standing up against a wall as he decided to contact EVE one more time. He decided to leave the communication conversation with everyone else as he noticed that he missed one message from EVE and as he played it he just groaned in annoyance. He then sends a signal to EVE. "EVE where the hell are you? More importantly where is Nitori?" He said, his tone was quite serious and somewhat demanding... which was odd for him.
                    Last edited by NeoFox; 08-09-2013, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Base of Youkai Mountain

Hearing Alia on his communicator brought a smile to Isaac's face.

"Finally! Yes, I can hear you. Jason and I are at the base of Youkai Mountain. We got caught in an avalanche. We just now came out. What happened?", Isaac asked Alia.

Battle of Gensokyo

John was interrupted by an incoming message.

"Good, now can anyone else read me?", John heard Alia on his communicator.

"Loud and clear.", John responded.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine-Communications Base

"Nothing to my knowledge. There have been a few attacks earlier, but everyone took care of them. Other than that not much has happened." Said Alia as she hears John join the broadcast.

"Ah John, good to hear your okay. I have already told everyone else about the communications base that I have set up. Here I am going to be able to keep a steady signal between everyone, even when you are in the Devourer. I will also be serving as your Navigator along with a few others..." Said Alia as a few other voices join the signal. The other voices are that of Dr. Light, and Mega Man.

"Hello!" Said Mega Man in quite a cheery voice.

"I hope everyone is prepared for the upcoming mission." Replied Dr. Light.

Comment

Base of Youkai Mountain

"Okay. Where is everyone?", Isaac asked over his communicator.

All of a sudden, Jason popped into the channel as well.

"Does anyone know why there was an avalanche, even though ther was no snow in the mountains?", Jason asked in a slightly annoyed tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine-Communications Base

"Everyone had made there way to the nearby human village. I would suggest you head there Isaac." Said Alia as she switches her attention to Jason.

"Sorry, I have no idea how an avalanche started without any snow." She said to the annoyed Mantis Pilot.

Comment

Base of Youkai Mountain

"Thanks Alia. We'll be at the Human Village in no time.", Isaac said as he then turned his attention over to Jason.

"Once this is all over, you can ask around about the avalanche. Right now, we need to get to the village.", Isaac said to Jason.

"Understood. Now I just have to find a way to get there. The Mantis can't fly. There's no way I'll be able to get to the village in time.", Jason said to Isaac.

Isaac walked up to the Mantis and thought for a moment.

"I've got an idea.", Isaac said after a long pause.

"What is it?", Jason asked in a curious tone.

"Well you see, the thrusters I have are a little something I've been working on ever since coming to this world. I call them 'Hermes Thrusters'. You want to know why? Because they provide an unbelievable amount of thrust, enough thrust to theoretically send a person at speeds exceeding Mach 15."

"Uhh, wouldn't that kill someone?"

"Well yea, but that's besides the point. The point is, if it can send 255 pounds at Mach 15, then what about a couple thousand pounds?"

Jason caught on to what Isaac was suggesting.

"Wait, so you mean that you're going to carry the Mantis? You do realize that this thing weighs 4 tons, right?"

"No. I've got a very strong grip, but not that strong. I was thinking of pushing you from down below.", Isaac said.

"Okay, sounds good. Just don't scratch the paint.", Jason jokingly said.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle with your baby.", Isaac laughed.

Isaac positioned himself right where the Mantis's legs connected and activated his thrusters. Once he was close to the underside of the Mantis, Isaac rested his back onto the Mantis and straightened his legs out. Thanks to the gravity altering modifications he made to his suit, Isaac didn't have to worry about applying too much thrust to his body.

"Okay, you're going to have to be my eyes, got it?", Isaac said to Jason via his communicator.

"Got it.", Jason replied as he prepared himself for liftoff.

Isaac increased power to his thrusters and the Mantis began to hover into the air. Once it had gotten 100 feet off the ground, Isaac fired up his thrusters to an even higher setting, causing him and the Mantis to shoot off at the speed of sound.
                              sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

"Welcome to the Shítee Salon-" EVE started, but she whirred and beeped in response to Zero's demanding voice. "Ooh, someone didn't have their Cheerios this morning."
                                "Nitori went to Human Village long time ago, Kappa." One of the Kappas around EVE stated.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X