X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

Yes, please, we don't want our ride destroyed, do we?" Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

(Asuka?)

John turns around and sees a woman right about to hit him. John jumps to her flank and says, "You really don't know what you're getting into. Don't try to fight me."

John then shouted to X.

"I'll be fine. Go find the others and gather them together. I'll be there soon."
      Last edited by S121; 05-19-2013, 11:22 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

stairs to sub-floors, Neo-Yakuza HQ

Renamon and Sara were taking care of the still unconscious Chen, the fox was dealing with any remaining agent with takles and kicks as her right arm still was numb to move it.

The corridors were mostly lone as the trio walked around, searching for bandages and medkits. Somehow they managed to go to the lower levels.

Walking through the stairs, the vixen was holding herself on the wall as her vision blurred a bit. "Hold on, we are almost there" Sara said opening the door to the cells sub-floor 3
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

The room below deck of the ship was large and spacious, with pool table, arcades, and other entertainment options. The entire room was lit dimly with soft, warm light fixtures on the ceiling, giving a calm atmosphere.
          "We're here, doctor!" Suika happily announced. "Let's go!"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Roger!" Said X as he quickly runs out of the room. Shou right by his side he begins searching for the others.

Comment

Gensokyo

"Splendid, DAR, get to the main deck, we're setting sail." Kliener said, with DAR saluting and heading to the control deck.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

John faced his adversary.

"Like I said before, you look innocent enough. Are you sure you want this? You're just a normal human, I'm a Spartan-II super soldier.", John said as his overshields finally charged back up.
                Last edited by S121; 05-19-2013, 11:50 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo

"Well then, while we kill time, how about a drinking battle?" Yuugi offered Suika a challenge.
                  "You're on!" Suika immediately beamed. She loved drinking more than anything, and Yuugi, her best friend, challenged her to a drinking contest?
                  Yuugi and Suika started drinking magic-imbued sake from their dish and gourd, respectively. No matter how many times they drank, the containers seemingly refilled from out of nowhere.

"Please do excuse them. Onis are barbaric in nature..." Iku approached Pontius as the onis continued their drinking stupor. "You seem very gallant for a human... may I ask of your name?"

Neo-Yakuza HQ - Osaka, Japan

"N... normal human!" Asuka cried out in a fit of rage, but Brigid prevented Asuka from going against the supersoldier.
                  "Please excuse her rude behavior. May I ask for a game of chess?" Dr. Brigid offered.
                  "Hey! Don't take my prey!" Asuka shouted.

"You look like an interesting person to fight." Apple approached Aqua, a skinny rapier in one-hand, and a musket from the 18th century on another. "As it is my duty to dispel any intruder, I challenge you to a proper duel."

"I... I don't really want to fight, but I have to..." Sentinel fidgeted, confronting X. "I, Sentinel, will try my best to defeat you and take victory!"
                  Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-19-2013, 11:46 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Wh-what?... Chess... You want to play chess?", John said with an incredulous tone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Main cell 3rd Sub-floor

Finally reaching the cell room, Sara put the unconscious Chen on the bed, she couldn´t help but smile at the sleeping nekomata "Im glad that she is now safe from those monsters" she said sitting on the edge of the bed.

Renamon took position on the floor resting on the wall "I know, but I still don´t understand why she was working with them.." she said bandaging her chest and arm.

the gatekeeper noticed the fox´s injueries and asked "What you did back there.. gaving your life for her, not many would do that, or you really care for her or that you have nothing left out there." the fox made a little chuckle and answered "Probably both, the moment I saw Yukari´s face of worry, I knew she cared a lot for this girl, and in the photograph, the other blonde girl Ran had a face of affection towards both of them, they are a family and they should be reunited"

Then the vixen sighed and continued "Remember when we accidentally invaded your world? you thought we killed all of the guards and went on total rage because of the others who you lost in the Human/character incident, I had a similar event, but.. my village didn´t had a chance to survive, I saw the people I loved fall against humans who didn´t care for children or elders, I lost everything when my village got destroyed" she said gripping her digivice to endure the memory.

"I wonder if the gap controller is watching us, she had those eyes of a mastermind" Renamon said looking in front of her but also at nothing.
                      Last edited by Kristia; 05-20-2013, 12:00 AM.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

(BTW A better picture of X's Shadow Armor)
                        640px-X6ShadowArmorConcept.jpg

Neo-Yakuza HQ

As X continues to search for the others he comes across a young looking girl. Shou takes a step forward, but is stopped by X. "No Shou... I'll handle this." He said as he turns to Sentinel. Taking a few steps forward he looks at her. "Stand back! I don't wish to fight you!" Said X. The look in Sentinels eyes reminds him of well... him. Not wanting to fight. "I can tell by looking at you. You don't really wish to fight me do you?" Said X as he looks at Sentinel.

Comment

Main cell 3rd Sub-floor

"And I do." Yukari appeared in front of Renamon. "You found Chen, I see."
                          "Here, I'll open the portal so you guys can port back to Pandemonium to rest. Do you guys know where everybody else is at?"

Sector A

"I really don't want to fight..." Sentinel responded to X. "I just want to go shopping, or dress up, and stuff, but people just assume that I'm kind of like "Damsel in Distress" because of how I was designed. It gets old. Seriously, every time I try to go buy a gun or a motorcycle, I get carded."
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-20-2013, 12:17 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo

"I am Pontius the Brave, a knight of the order, at your service." Pontius said with a bow.

"Don't kid yourself, gordo." Salvador said. "Your skills as a knight are nothing compared to Love and Hate." Salvador smashed his hands together, making Pontius scowl at Salvador.

"If you think they're barbaric.." Pontius started, interrupted by Salvador throwing a punch at Pontius, who barely dodged.

Comment

Main cell 3rd Sub-floor

"Im glad you found us, she is just unconscious, but I´ll need to ask her some questions when she recovers" Renamon said greeting the gap controller

The others are at the upper floors of this base and in another building" Sara said giving the youkai the locations of everyone and continued "Whatever the agents are doing, they have something large ongoing".

Renamon asked Yukari "By the way, how are the other characters? I send them to saf-" she stopped as her strength finally ended and she started to fall forward unconscious

Spoiler:

Comment

Neo-Yakuza HQ

"Then don't fight. You don't have to work for the Neo-Yakuza! I am much like you in the fact that I do not wish to fight at all. I am only here to try and save some hostages." Said X as he looks at Sentinel. "The only time I will fight is if innocent lives are in danger. Or if my friends truly need me."

Comment

Working...
                                X