X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilderness, Nevada

"Mundane fools." Shinki's eyes glowed with death as her divine energy filled the ATP agent's head, bursting it. "Do not cross me."
    "It's too early to use Mobius World." Yuuka appeared from behind Shinki. "Save that for last resort, it could possibly destroy the entire dimension with it."
    "I know my spell cards better than yours." Shinki smiled cynically. "Go shove your Apocalypse Spark up your ass, that laser is more dangerous than mine."
    "Shut up." Yuuka smirked as more ATP agents approached them. "Incoming hostiles."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

"Hey, you guys hear that?"

I heard something as well.

"Yea. It sounds like... A whistling?"

"It sounds like a train. Hey, Deimos, are there any train tracks in Nevada nearby?"

Comment

Nevada

Once the missile hit the train, John focused on the other hostiles, shooting at them with his rifle.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Wilderness, Nevada

"Yukari, you're there, right?" Shinki asked. Yukari appeared through the gaps. "This clown is controlling these agents with insanity. And you know the proverb, an eye for an eye."
          "Want me to call in Reisen?" Yukari directed, Shinki nodded. Yukari disappeared into the gaps.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada

John ran for cover, pulled out the 50 caliber sniper rifle, aimed at Tricky, and fired, barely clipping the demented clown's shoulder.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Pillars rose everywhere, giving the train a ramp as it flew off into the sky, right over Hank's house, and kept going straight towards Hank's truck. The bullet from the sniper missed Tricky, who simply pulled out a book and started to read.

"Well, shit." Sanford steered around the train, while Hank leaped on board, holding on with his blade lodged in the side of the train. He broke a window, and went inside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada

(Damn! The train is moving too much.)

Seeing the approaching hostiles, John pulled out his RPG and fired, killing twelve. He then switched to his rifle and began picking them off, one by one.
                sigpic

Comment

((X will remain at Shinki's Palace until further notice))

Nevada
                  _______

Axl stands up in the back of the truck. Axl watches Hank as he hops onto it. Drawing one of his Energy Pistols from the holster on his back he turns to Stanford and grins. "I got to have a taste of some of this action!" He said ignoring his injuries. Jumping onto the train he quickly rights himself. Looking at Hank he gives a thumbs up signaling that he has his back. "Don't worry I got your back!" Said Axl as he gets in a fighting stance aboard the train.

Comment

Wilderness, Nevada

Using another "God Sign - Kami Drive", Shinki ripped and tore her way into the conductor's room.
                    "Hello, Mr. Clown." Shinki smiled, drawing a teabag and a kettle. "Let us have some tea."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Nevada

John continues to keep the ATP agents in check, blowing holes in them as they try to swarm his position. John soon empties his clip and tosses a grenade, buying him enough time to reload.
                      sigpic

Comment

Nevada
                        _______

Axl quickly stretches his arms out. "Okay here I go! Transform! Mad Nautilus!" Yelled Axl as his body glows brightly. Shortly after he transforms into a large flying chambered nautilus the size of a car.
                        Mad_Nautilus.jpg

"Mad Cocktail!!!" He yelled as a surge of electricity surges from the large horn on his body. The electricity surges through the Train attempting to shut it down.

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

When Nitori woke up the next morning, she found her bedsheet bloodied.
                          "Whoa, what-" Nitori gasped as the pain from her scar erupted, jolting her body from head to toe with static.
                          "Gah- dammit." Nitori gritted, fumbling through her backpack to find a small metallic ball, no larger than a softball. Nitori pressed a red button on top of the ball, and the ball transformed into a small cyclic computer.
                          "Support Bot ABEL, ready for treatment." Thr cyclic computer beeped.
                          "Run a scan on my wound, Abel." Nitori panted, out of breath from resisting the pain from her stomache. "And fast."
                          "Understood. Hold it steady." ABEL said: his voice was like Jasper's from Iron Man: British, charming, and truthful.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

The night quickly passed, and Zero is nowhere to be seen in his chamber. Though the sound of combat can be heard coming from the Test Chamber. Zero started training in the test chamber against some basic combat drones. Zero was sparring all night against at least a few hundred basic combat machines. After he finishes the last one of the simulation ends. He sheathes his Z-Saber as he leaves the Test Chamber. Looking at his results on the monitor it showed a combat proficiency of 79%
                            "Damn looks like I do need more training..." He said as he roams around the many laboratories there are.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The electricity seemingly did nothing to the train, as well, it's a train. Hank burst into the conductor's room, Tricky glanced to the side and upon seeing Hank giddily clapped a little.

"HAY, IT'S HANK! WHY DONT WE PLAY?" Tricky said.

"Whoever's in front of me, leave him to me. It's personal." Hank said to Shinki.

"AWW, YOU'RE NO FUN HANK!" Tricky said.

Bursting in from the side of the room was the ominous black form of the Auditor, and he looked pissed.

"OH, COME ON!" Hank and Tricky said at the same time.

"Did I ruin your moment?" The Auditor said with a monotone voice.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

After Aqua had gotten some sleep she went looking for the others. The only one she found was X.
                                "Hey X, do you know where the others are?"
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...