Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen Shrine

"Haha, that was awesome." Aya laughed. "Disgusting, sure, but awesome."

"Well, it just goes to show that I'm more stubborn than a Dhole.", John said in a somewhat light-hearted tone.

"Let's get some of these back to the shrine.", John said as they made their way to the shrine.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Base 2 - Australia

Gate had finished making the new Nightmare Soul. All he has to do is let the energy inside it to settle. The door to his lab opened up and Gate can be seen entering the base again. Gate appears to be in pain as he is holding his chest, and a look of pain can be seen on his face as well.

Desert - Australia

High Max had left the base, and is flying towards the group at a high speed. His sole objective... Destroy his targets.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

John placed his duffle bag onto a nearby table and emptied out the crystals.

"There. We managed to get about 40 crystals down there. How many are we allowed to take?", John asked.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Don't worry about your shrine. If any part of it gets destroyed by the worm, I'll pay you by agreeing not to publish some super secret pictures of you and YuugenMagan." Aya made a smug face resembling the troll face.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Who?" Sariel asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Oh you know, the yellow-kimono lady that visits your shrine often?" Aya smirked. "Elis took a picture of you and her, and sent it to me through facebook. If this picture gets through my newspaper, your dignity would be done for. So, I'm offering this picture to not be published on my newspaper, in exchange for you pardoning us if the shrine is destroyed by the worm."

u-mad.jpg
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Desert, Australia

Vergil takes the Yamato and sheathes it. He quickly turns to the desert and looks at Snake. "My name is Vergil, Son of Sparda. The blade is called the Yamato. It is infused with a tremendous dark power. My father passed it down to me before he sealed, and Mundus's demon army. Unfortunately it also sealed himself as he was a demon. Me and my brother were spared because of us being half demonic. My mother was killed shortly after." Said Vergil as he gives a cold stare to the group. "Ever since I have despised humanity for being weak. Now I am on the search for power. I am only working with you because I want that pesky Neo-Yakuza out of the way." Said Vergil as he turns around. "We must be on our way." He said as he starts walking.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Elis took a picture of you and her, and sent it to me through facebook. If this picture gets through my newspaper, your dignity would be done for. So, I'm offering this picture to not be published on my newspaper, in exchange for you pardoning us if the shrine is destroyed by the worm.", Aya said.

John didn't really know what kind of pictures Aya was talking about, but his mind raced with possibilities...

"But the shrine wasn't destroyed or damaged, so back to my original question. How many are we allowed to take? We got about 40 of them.", John quickly said as he tried to flush away the thoughts.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-09-2013, 03:42 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"No one visits my shrine, so I still have no idea who you're talking about." Sariel said. "And for the crystals, the correct question is how many do you need."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"And for the crystals, the correct question is how many do you need.", Sariel said.

"Well, seeing your "locator" gave me the idea that I could find my friend with one, but I suppose I we need just one.", John said as he took one Sardis Crystal.

John then turned towards Aya and said, "Well, it looks like we're the first ones to ever return from the shrine."
                      sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Yup." Aya smiled as she rummaged through her satchel. "Wait, since this is a shrine, I need to leave an offering."
                        Aya drew a bottle from her satchel and placed it on the altar. "Sake made in the Tengu Village. No god can resist the delicious taste of our finest brew."
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Wait, since this is a shrine, I need to leave an offering.", Aya said.

Trying to be polite, John was going to offer something too, but he didn't know what to offer.

"Um, I don't really have anything to offer."

John placed a bullet next to the sake.

"At least it's something.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"A bullet?" Aya snickered. "Aah, whatever, let's get out of here before Sariel changes her mind and blasts us into smithereens."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Fallen Shrine

"Aah, whatever, let's get out of here before Sariel changes her mind and blasts us into smithereens.", Aya said.

John nodded, then followed Aya out of the Fallen Shrine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Base 2, Australia

I saw Gate in great pain.

"Gate!!! What the hell happened to you?!"

Desert, Australia

He's a cold one. I don't know... maybe he's telling the truth.

"Hey, Rengar, are we there yet?"
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X