X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherworld Quarry

"First of all..." Aya asked as she entered the quarry. The quarry was a huge hole inside a cave. "How are we going to mine 20 tons of them?"
    "Do we just blast a bunch of them?" Utsuho asked as she flew down the quarry too. "That would be the easiest."
    "Not advised." Youmu hopped down as well. "The blast would crumble the cave and trap you. You need to use something non-explosives, like pickaxe."
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Maybe. Who knows?" Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry, Netherworld; Komachi

"Well, I can try something. But now we have to focus on some marvel marble. Hey, Youmu, what can I do?"

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

I kept on watching. We had reached the 10th episode.

"Wow, this Auditor guy is unbelievably powerful. If it weren't for Tricky, you guys would have hell on your hands."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Well, I can try something. But now we have to focus on some marvel marble. Hey, Youmu, what can I do?", Komachi said.

John looked to Youmu.

"Do you have any pickaxes?", John asked Youmu.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"His need for power did him in in the end." Deimos said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"There are some in the tool chests inside the quarry." Youmu responded. "I trust that all of you can fly out in case there's any danger, but just in case, I'll stand by the mouth of the cave to assist you in need."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"There are some in the tool chests inside the quarry. I trust that all of you can fly out in case there's any danger, but just in case, I'll stand by the mouth of the cave to assist you in need.", Youmu said.

"Okay.", John said as he nodded and went into the quarry.

John eventually made it to the equipment chests and pulled out a pickaxe.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"Yeah but..." Aya protested. "How are we going to mine 20 tons of these things?"
                  "Maybe if we sneak it and blast one of the mines..." Utsuho connived.
                  "I can hear you, you know." Youmu's voice echoed.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

John took the pickaxe in his hand, and struck the stone.

*CRACK*

"GAH! Damnit!", John angrily said.

John had broken the pickaxe already! He struck the stone so hard, that it embedded the tip into the wall and broke the handle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"PFFT!" Aya couldn't resist but laugh. Utsuho chuckled too. "That's, funny."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Netherworld Querry, Netherworld

"Hey John, pass me one!"

Home Base, Nevada; Otori

"Yea. What I do know is that Deimos is from a different generation from you."

Comment

Netherworld Quarry

"PFFT!" Aya couldn't resist but laugh. Utsuho chuckled too. "That's, funny."

"Glad to be your sole source of entertainment.", John said as he calmed down and passed a pickaxe to Komachi.

John grabbed the head of the pickaxe and pulled it out of the wall.

"You know what? I've got a better idea.", John said to Aya and Utsuho.

Thanks to John's Generation 2 MJOLNIR Mark VII armor, He was able to manipulate his shields into different shapes.

John put his index and middle finger together and all of a sudden, everyone could see his shield turn visible at the tip of his fingers. The shield then began to stretch to a point, making John's fingers an improvised pick.

John then did the same to his other hand and jammed his fingers into the wall. His fingers dug straight into the wall and John alternated each strike, digging through the wall at a faster rate than a pickaxe could.
                          sigpic

Comment

Netherworld Querry, Netherworld; Komachi

"Hey, John! Check this out!"

I grabbed the pickaxe and grabbed my scythe. I started picking away with both of them. I picked as fast as John.

"Hey, first one to the marble wins!"

Comment

Netherworld Querry, Netherworld

"Hey, first one to the marble wins!", Komachi said as she began to mine at the rock with both the pick and her sythe.

"Huh, okay.", John said in a tone that showed he was up for the challenge.

John then began to jab at the wall faster, hitting the wall 5 times per second, causing a fine cloud of dust to form in the air.
                              sigpic

Comment

Metal Gear Testing Lane - Base 2

"Very well then commander!" Said Gate as he pushes said button. Suddenly the Shagohod unleashed a storm of bullets like Volgin said. "WOOO HOO HOO HOOOOOOO!!!" Yelled Gate as he is obviously having a fun time testing this machine out. Gate is like a child that just got a bike for the first time, and just learned how to ride it.

Comment

Working...
                                X