X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I turned towards Dante.

"Oh, yea, I forgot. You said that I like big weapons? Well, yes and no. You see, I was kinda given this weapon as it is a requirement to being a shinigami. But I do like it a lot."

I saw as Dante turned his head at the mention of his father.

"Lemme guess: You are not very friendly with your father who just happens to be the king of demons who married a mortal. Am I close?"

Comment

Room 508

After John's small outburst, he knelt down and looked around for anything that might reboot Axl.

"I know this is probably a dumb question, but how do I reboot Axl?", John asked everyone in the room.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Dante turns to Komachi. "Well he did seal himself away in order to seal the Dark Emperor Mundus and his demon army to save humanity when I was 8. Afterwards demons came looking to kill me and my brother. My mother sacrificed her life so me and my brother would live. If my father was around she wouldn't have died. So yea, not on really good terms with my father." Said Dante as he laughs at Axl.

"Also how do you know this? Oh wait you're a shinigami. Of course you would know. Anyways I'm not the kind of guy to hold grudges. If I were to ever see my father again I wouldn't really give a damn." Said Dante as he stands up and stretches. "Also he wasn't the king of demons. That was Mundus, my father was the Legendary Dark Knight."
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Well, whuddya think I do in my spare time? I saw this situation before in a manga. Well, at least I was close."

Comment

Room 508

"Well that's all in the past. I'm in the now, I shouldn't let something like that get to me right?" He said as he leans up against a wall. Occasionally staring at John before turning to Axl.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"I guess. So then... how to reboot Axl..."

I thought for a second.

"...Well, it's time for reverse engineering!" I said as I took out my scythe in a creepy fashion.

Comment

Room 508

John continued to try and reboot Axl.

John saw no visible buttons, so he tried to shake Axl back to consciousness.

"...Well, it's time for reverse engineering!" Komachi said as she took out her scythe in a creepy fashion.

"No, that won't be necessary.", John said.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Room 508

John shook Axl. Quickly Axl comes to consciousness as though he was asleep. "Huh?... What?" He said as he saw Komachi hold her scythe. "AH!" He screamed as he takes out his energy pistol and fires. The shot bounces off the metal of her scythe and hits Axl in the chest, causing him to be blown back from the blast. Unharmed, but dazed as all hell.

Comment

Room 508

John walked over to Axl.

"Don't be firing that in here. The last thing wee need is a hole in the wall.", John said as he helped Axl up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Judging by your description, you're looking for me." Hank said. "So what do you want?"

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Room 508
                        _________

"Yep... got it..." He said as he sits up and shakes his head. He looks at his chest which has a very small precise hole in his body, but no internal damage. "Damn it! I'll be back, gotta find Alia..." Said Axl as he leaves the room.

Somewhere in Nevada

"I have been looking for you because you are qualified to use me. I have chosen you from your description as the chosen one. The Red Mega Man, but first... I must test your skill..." Said Model Z as he floats up into the air.

He then projects an small copy of Zero to fight. The Zero copy bows down respectively and draws his weapon. A triangular beam saber.

(Note the Zero Model Z had created is only for testing people. Also it's the Mega Man Zero series Zero.)
                        Last edited by NeoFox; 06-18-2013, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank simply chuckled, pulling out his own blade.

"Perfect, I was looking for a workout exercise." Hank said, cracking his knuckles.

"I'll give you the first move." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Hmm... I guess that one was my fault somehow... here. I'll take ya. at least she'll scold me as a result instead of you being reckless."

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The Zero Copy simply looks at Hank emotionless. Quickly he dashes in a burst of speed towards Hank.

Room 508
                              _________

"Nah I got it!" Said Axl as he left the room and headed towards the elevator.

Comment

Room 508

John got up and spoke.

"Why did Axl crash?", John asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X