X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hehe, I guess that makes sense."

Then I saw Dante trying to sneak a peak at the food.

Then Yuyuko appeared behind him.

"Please don't disturb them. They need their concentration." She began emitting a demonic aura.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-18-2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Room 508

"I think he is a little bit on the heavy side don't ya think?" Chuckled Dante.

"There's an explanation for that. The reason I'm so heavy is because I had a Carbide Ceramic Ossification procedure done to my bones. It makes them virtually indestructible, but it also makes me heavy. It doesn't help that my cellular density is higher as well.", John said.

Just then, Youmu came in with an appetizer.

"For appetizer, we have gyoza dumplings with assortment of dippings." Youmu served a plate of dumplings with wasabi, soy sauce, and ground sesame oil.

The moment John tasted it, his eyes widened and his face was one of surprise.
      Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 05:20 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Room 508

Dante stops and turns to Yuyuko. His face shows he is not frightened at all. "Sorry cutie, but I faced with the emperor of hell where I came from." He said as he places his hand on her chin gently. "Something like that is nowhere near enough to frighten me." He said as he sees Youmu bring out a plate of dumplings. He then moves away and walks to the table. Taking a seat in the chair opposite of John. There he takes a dumpling and dips it into the soy sauce and eats it. "Not bad, not bad..." He said as he eats the dumpling.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yuyuko began drooling.

"Wow, Youmu! You really outdid yourself."

She ate half the bowl in a second!

"Ah! I'd better save half. I want to have enough room to eat the main course."

Oh, she won't have that problem.

I turned to John. "See what I mean now?"

Comment

Room 508

Upon seeing Yuyuko eat, John's jaw dropped.

"See what I mean now?", Komachi said as the turned towards John.

"You weren't kidding.", John said as he got back to eating.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"Yup. Now then, I'd better eat my part as well."

I begun eating.

"Wow guys! This is really good. I can only imagine the main course."

Engi-con; Huey

"Wow. But the sound of it, you came from a science fiction game, huh? Well, so did I. Not quite as advanced as space, though. The metal gears... Or robots, as most would rather label it, are amazing. The one you just saw is one of the most basic. I work as a tech manager. I helped build all of the metal gears from my game. I even helped with metal gear Zeke, a metal gear made for the MSF, or the Militaire Sans Frontiers. It stands for 'army witout borders.' And that's what we are."

Comment

Room 508

Dante eats one more dumpling before standing up. "Still prefer pizza though." He said as he heads towards the door. He then proceeds to lean against the wall and watches the group. Occasionally looking at John out of the corner of his eye.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

It was getting pretty late, but people were still at the Engi-con.

"Wow. But the sound of it, you came from a science fiction game, huh? Well, so did I. Not quite as advanced as space, though. The metal gears... Or robots, as most would rather label it, are amazing. The one you just saw is one of the most basic. I work as a tech manager. I helped build all of the metal gears from my game. I even helped with metal gear Zeke, a metal gear made for the MSF, or the Militaire Sans Frontiers. It stands for 'army witout borders.' And that's what we are.", Huey said.

"Metal Gears, huh? Are they those bi-pedal tanks?", Isaac asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Yes. How did you know?"

Comment

Room 508

As John kept eating, he noticed Dante looking at him from the corner of his eye.

John returned the gaze as he ate, staring out of the corner of his eye as well.

(Hmm... I don't really like the way he's staring at me. What could he want?... Bah, I suppose I'll ask him later.)

Pearl Harbor EXPO - Engi-con

"Yes. How did you know?", Huey asked.

"Well, I have heard of the game.", Isaac said as he pulled projected a hologram out of the front of his suit.

Last edited by S121; 06-18-2013, 06:30 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Room 508

"Youmu we got a problem."
                        "What is it?"
                        "We don't have enough cilantro."
                        "Why not use parsley instead?"
                        "It doesn't have the scent that I'm looking for. I could try other herbs..."
                        "Never mind, I'll buy some."

Youmu grabbed her bag and left the room to buy cilantro.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

"I see. I would be lying to say that I've heard of yours."

Hotel, Hawaii; Yuyuko

"Don't be long, Youmu!"

Now then, what to do...

I guess I can check out the rest of the hotel.

"I'm going out for a little bit. Tell Youmu not to worry when she comes back."

I exited to the elevator. I went down to the elevator to the lobby.

There I saw Axl talking to the recipient. I also saw the piano. And no one was there. I guess... I can... give it try.

I sat down on the seat. I familiarized myself with the notes. The notes were all aligned in order. What luck! I began slowly teaching myself.

Comment

Room 508

"Well then, while we wait for Youmu..." Utsuho said as she rustled through her carriage. "Let's play a board game! How does monopoly sound?"
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

"What's so fun about a monopoly?"

Comment

Room 508

"It's a business-simulation game where you have to make other people bankrupt." Utsuho explained. "Rin brought it from the outside world, and it was so fun."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X