X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu - Hawaii

Suddenly Bass shoots back up. He rubs the back of his head for a few minutes and notices a large dent in the back of his head. Then he notices that Murasa's music is playing on speaker. The look on Bass's face is one of shock, embarrassment, and shame.

Comment

"Alright. Don't take too long."

Actually, I should get changed myself.

I went up to the room and switched back into the bathing suit. I went to the beach to wait on Dante. He'd better not be long. I'm about to risk my life in his hands trying to learn to swim. How embarrasing.

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"Let me ask you one thing, why do you do this madness of battles? they have no meaning at all" Nera faced the auditor
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Madness...such a fickle thing. My battles may not have meaning to you, but to a madman such as myself, they mean a lot more." The Auditor said, now pacing around the two.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

After waiting for them to stop fighting, John decided to intervene.

"You know what? I, for the life of me, can not remember why you guys are fighting. Would someone please care to explain? Why was there a problem in the first place? What was the catalyst for this argument?", John asked Nera and the Auditer in a casual tone, still sitting cross-legged.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"I suggest you to ask the being with the sword pointed for battle" Nera said calmed yet ready to anything
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well, I could resort to violence, but the other side would not fare well. If we battle with words, it is a more fair fight." The Auditor said, leaning on his sword like a cane. "The argument was mainly about my being here."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John focused his attention to Nera.

"Ok. Nera, you said that he had a neutral aura, right? Then until he actually does something, leave him alone. Trust me, I know that he's not a very nice person, but he hasn't done anything yet, so I'm fine with him being here. Now, the very instant he actually does something to harm anyone here, I will be on him faster than he could say, "Whoops"."

John then focused on the Auditor.

"Put the sword away. If you are as powerful as you say, then you have absolutely no reason to worry about us hurting you. You are both acting ridiculous. She may be saying that you don't belong here, but you're the one fanning the flames. I do remember why you guys started fighting. You began boasting at how almighty and powerful you are. You should know that it's that kind of attitude that causes fights. If you're really as powerful as you say you are, then you have no reason to constantly boast about it to every person that you meet. That only serves to make you sound insecure."

John then turned his attention to the both of them.

"Now, are you guys done arguing?"
                  Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 12:51 AM.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"For me is fine, yet the moment he acts edgy, I will rip him off from existance" the jackal said leaving to the balcony

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Now that that's settled," Yukari looked around. "Take it away, Rumia."
                      "Okay." Rumia pointed at John. "First of all, I need you to get closer to me."
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Okay." Rumia pointed at John. "First of all, I need you to get closer to me."

John did as he was told and got closer, ready for the training to begin.

"So, what do you plan on doing first?", John asked.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"No, no, no, closer." Rumia motioned John to come closer. "Like, walk towards me until your helmet touches my head.."
                          "Oh god, not that, Rumia, you'll turn him insane!" Yukari tried to stop Rumia.
                          "If he can't withstand this, then he does not have enough strength to conquer darkness." Rumia glared at Yukari.
                          "Fine." Yukari stepped back.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If he can't withstand this, then he does not have enough strength to conquer darkness." Rumia glared at Yukari.
                            "Fine." Yukari stepped back.

(Well, if I'm strong enough to survive the augmentation process, then I should be strong enough to survive this.), John thought to himself.

John did as he was told, risking his sanity.

John walked right up to Rumia and leaned far down, to touch his head against hers,steeling himself for whatever might happen.
                            Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 01:28 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

As soon as John's helmet touched Rumia's, a cloud of darkness enveloped them, impenetrable from both inside and out. The only light source inside the dark sphere was the glowing red eyes of Rumia.
                              "Share in my torment." Rumia's voice echoed inside and out of John as the dark cloud started to impale John's armor. Darkness not being a physical object did not gore John, but the pain was inevitable.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Ah, Yuyuko-sama." Youmu bowed to Yuyuko. "You do not have to tell me, I already know."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

"You do?"
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-21-2013, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X