X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawaii

"ENOUGH!" came a voice from above. It was Voltar, floating down.

"Put down your weapons, both of you. I am sure ve can settle zis." Voltar said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

After hearing what they had to say, Isaac spoke.

"This has happened before, or at least, something similar happened. These shadow creatures attacked about two days ago."

John took off his helmet and sat down on a nearby ledge.

(That's it. I need to tell them. I need to tell them about the voices.), John thought as he sat there.

It was obvious that something was on his mind.

"ENOUGH!" came a voice from above.

"Put down your weapons, both of you. I am sure ve can settle zis.", Voltar said.

"No worries, just a misunderstanding.", Isaac said to Voltar.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"This has turned ino a freak-fest, hasn't it?" Rumia sighed as she turned around, her sword disappearing into the night. "John, are you ready for an evening training?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

S.S. Dominica; Yuyuko

"What do you think, Youmu? I'm saving your life. I know that you can survive on your own, but what if you end up stranded? How would you get home? How could I know? And what could I do without you?! I need you, Youmu! The thought of losing you is unbearable. I don't mind you going home, but I want to know that you went home safe!"

Lobby; Komachi

Gee, looks like it's dangerous out there. Well better get to work. But, I should go grab the half-demon of carelessness.

I walk up to the counter.

"Hey, do you know which room that a man by the name of Dante lives in?"

Engi-con; Huey

Looks pretty bad... I have to help somehow.

Alright, Pupa. It's time to awaken.

I switched the garage cell to the main garage entrance. I hopped on to the head of the Pupa and went inside, leaving the wheel chair. I turned on the control.

The Pupa was modified so that the main maneuverability and firing weaponry was still controlled by AI, but it's targeting is controlled by me via control panel. The control panel allows me to see everything that surrounds the Pupa. It also allows me to switch between hybrid and fully manual settings.

I set it to full manual and drove the Pupa out of the garage.

I ran over many black imps and headed to the beach, where the black orb was.

"Isaac, what's going on?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"John, are you ready for an evening training?", Rumia asked.

"Okay, but I need to speak with both you and Yukari in private.", John said as he held his helmet in his hands.

All of a sudden, the Pupa arrived.

"Isaac, what's going on?", Huey asked.

"I'll explain later... Wow, you came prepared.", Isaac said to Huey.
            Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 05:51 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Vith my knowledge, I believe a 'misunderstanding' does not involve pointing weapons at one another." Voltar said, his drones making finger quotes.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Vith my knowledge, I believe a 'misunderstanding' does not involve pointing weapons at one another." Voltar said, his drones making finger quotes.

"That armored guy thought that DiZ was some demented little boy because DiZ took his form. It took the green guy a moment to see that it wasn't who he thought it was. I had my gun pointed at him so that he wouldn't shoot DiZ.", Isaac explained.
                sigpic

Comment

Waikiki Beach; Huey

"Heheh, yea. Truth is, I went against the rules and I modified the Pupa overnight. Worth it though, huh? Now, tell me what to do. I'm activating the voice command."

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I assume there isn't any danger here" DiZ then changed back to his normal form.

"Training with the darkness are you? Just be careful so you don't end up in the Realm of Darkness like me."
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Heheh, yea. Truth is, I went against the rules and I modified the Pupa overnight. Worth it though, huh? Now, tell me what to do. I'm activating the voice command.", Huey said.

"Uhh, it's a little late for that, but you did make quite an entrance.", Isaac said.

"Training with the darkness are you? Just be careful so you don't end up in the Realm of Darkness like me.", DiZ said to John.

John heard and nodded to acknowledge DiZ.
                      Last edited by S121; 06-22-2013, 06:04 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

"Well, glad to be of assistance... Say, you, in the green suit. Are you trying to manipulate darkness? Why?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Well, glad to be of assistance... Say, you, in the green suit. Are you trying to manipulate darkness? Why?"

John looked over to the Pupa.

"Because I was given the ability to do so. I need to learn how to use it, or else I could be consumed by it.", John said.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Are you using it for combat?"

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Are you using it for combat?", Huey asked John.

"If I absolutely need to, yes.", John replied.
                              sigpic

Comment

"Then you might as well test that. When driving, there is a one in one-hundred chance of crashing while driving safely. But what if that one percent acts? I will gladly help you train in combative training. If you can use darkness as a weapon, then you sure as hell can overcome it."

Comment

Working...
                                X