X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

"Maybe there are, we just haven't found them yet." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I kept roaming around. I leaned against a window sill. There was a figure behind the curtains. Oh, no. Don't tell me...

It was a yukkuri. It was asleep. Wait... It's my yukkuri! Amazing luck I have, don't I?

And I know exactly what to do with it... Hehehe...

I snuck in some ketchup and gently lifted the yukkuri. I put ketchup on the window. Then I placed the yukkuri on top of the ketchup. Now to work some magic.

"Dante!!!"

Look. The thing is still asleep. Sure takes after me. I hid in the closet, trying to hold back on the snickring.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Who knows?" Mima started, leaning in next to John's ear. "There could even be one of you. You were in Gensokyo, weren't you?"

This caused John to think up of a John and Elite yukkuri.

"That... would be creepy...", John said.

(Oh god, I better not see one next time I go to Gensokyo.)

It was obvious that yukkuris somehow freaked John out.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Oh, they're harmless. But I can see they creep you out." Mima said, petting the yukkuri's hair.

"So...soft." the yukkuri fell asleep in her palms.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Dante looks at the window sill and sees... Komachi's head!? "Oh god damn it what the hell *hic* happened!?" He said as he goes into a panic due to him being half drunk. "They'll think I did it!" Said Dante as he quickly jumps out the window, hitting the pavement below face first. The impact of him hitting the pavement left a few cracks.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Oh, they're harmless. But I can see they creep you out." Mima said, petting the yukkuri's hair.

"So...soft." the yukkuri fell asleep in her palms.

"I don't know. There's something about disgustingly cute, disembodied heads that talk. It does freak me out. This is coming from someone that has seen people turned into flood and charged through armies on a daily basis, and wasn't phased at all.", John said.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

New York

"This is some giant-ass stage." Aya looked around a wide open field where something that looked like amusement park rides were being built. "How does it work?"
                "You see, the contestants start at that starting point, then they go through five obstacles." The producer explained. "The key is that the obsacles are almost impossible to cross, unless you are some sort of an obstacle course master. Then, the 12 people with the fastest time moves on to the secound round."
                "Can I try the obstacle course?" Aya asked.
                "Once it's built, I'll let you know."
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So you saw people turn into water?" Mima said, rubbing the yukkuri, it purring in response.

Comment

I was DYING WITH LAUGHTER!!! I can't believe he went that far!

I floated down to him.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I knew you would react badly, but not that badly!"

I continue laughing while I pick up Dante.

"Ah, alright, half-demon, I'll explain everything when we get back up, you're pretty damn heavy."

Comment

Dante slowly comes to a stand much to the surprise of the many civilians who thought he was dead. "Not cool... NOT cool." Said Dante as some blood can be seen on his forehead. He then begins making his way back to his room.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So you saw people turn into water?" Mima said, rubbing the yukkuri, it purring in response.

"No. They turn into a fungus like creature. It's actually very gruesome. They burrow into a host's body and attach to their spinal cord. From there, they quickly mutate the host, causing them to become abominations. They're also nearly impossible to kill.", John explained.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Ah, stop it, we all know that I can put my scythe through your head and you'd be alright."

I saw the many faces staring at us.

"... Well, time to head back to the room, no?"

Comment

"Doesn't mean that I don't feel pain! I may have gotten up like it was nothing, but it did hurt like hell!" Said Dante as he sighs. "Yea lets."

Comment

Engi-Con

"Ladies and gentlemen, the Engi-Con is over for the day. Thank you all for coming out. We will send emails and text messages regarding those who has been accepted."
                              "Oh, this was a good day." Nitori said to EVE as she started stuffing the schematics into her dufflebag. "Let's go get Isaac... Where is he?"
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Engi-Con

Isaac was flying back to the Engi-con.

(Aww crap. I hope no one took my stuff.), Isaac thought as he landed at the entrance of the building.

Isaac raced inside and got to his booth to see that everything was as it should be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X