X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engi-Con

Dr. Wily and his Robot Masters started to clean up their stand. "Metal Man, Tengu Man you finish up. Me and Bass will be at the room." Said Wily as he is occasionally stopping to talk with a few other people who attended the convention.

Comment

We were in the room.

"Your choice to just... Just... BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, my god. Anyways..."

I pick up the yukkuri.

"This here is a yukkuri. You deal with demons, and we deal with disembodied living bouncing heads. They're the pests of our world. They aren't hostile per say, but they sure as hell are creepy as you just found out...*snicker*... Anyways, this one here is a special one. It's one of the rarest ones because, well look at this."

I slapped it in the... Face?

"See? They stay asleep throughout the noisiest of parties for decades on end. They don't need food or water. They can be woken up though. Watch this. Hey, look, Eiki-sama!"

The yukkuri sprang to life. "Eiki-sama, Eiki-sama!"

"What else can this pretty yukkuri do?"

I slap it in the back of the head and it began spitting coins.

"Oh, yea. This one's a special one alright."

It fell back asleep.

"Hehe, ain't it just the cutest when it's asleep?"

Comment

Engi-con

Voltar came and cleaned up his own stand, Vinnie helping with the process, and the two left.

Yukari's Resort

"Sounds lovely." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Engi-Con

Out of the corner of his eye, Isaac saw the man from Zero's hologram, only he looked to be in much better health.

"Excuse me.", Isaac called out as he made hid way over to Dr. Wily.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Engi-Con

Wily stops and turns to Isaac. "What is it?" Replied Wily as he looks at Isaac. "Oh you're the one with... with the... sorry who are you?"

Comment

Engi-Con

"Isaac Clarke.", Isaac replied.

"I have something important to ask you. You're Dr. Wily, correct?"
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Whatever." Said Dante as he clears off his bed before plopping down on it. "Today's been a long day." Said Dante as he yawns.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Engi-Con
                  _________

"Well go on, I have to get back to my hotel room." Said Wily as Bass just turns away annoyed by the conversation already.

Comment

"Hm? Yer over already? Aw well......... Aw well."

I clumsily tried to get to the door, but failed and fell halfway.

"Uhh... Ya think I had a little too many?"

Comment

"Ya think? If ya want you can stay here for the night, or at least until you are sober enough to leave." Said Dante as he hiccups indicating that he is drunk as well.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Engi-Con

"Well go on, I have to get back to my hotel room." said Wily.

"How do you feel about fixing Zero?", Isaac asked.

"I need someone to help me get him a new body."
                        sigpic

Comment

"Yea? Sure, I'll destroy the hotel otherwise."

I plopped down on the couch.

"Oh, god. I think this here couch is gonna be my bed for the night."

I took one more drink before I put away my cup.

"... Hey, Dante, wanna hear a funny story?"

Comment

Engi-Con
                            ________

At the mention of Zero Wily jumps back. "Zero!?" Said Wily simply as Bass grabs Wily by the collar of his shirt.

"Listen hear old man! I want you to fix Zero! I want to fight him again, and this time I will win! So fix him!!!" Yelled an angered Bass as he puts Wily down. Wily then turns to Isaac. "Alright... take me to him. I'll see what I can do."

Comment

Engi-Con

"Alright... take me to him. I'll see what I can do.", Dr. Wily said.

Actually, the only part left is his databanks. Even then, I had to modify them so that he could work again.", Isaac said as he grabbed his stuff.

"Meet you at the hotel.", Isaac said to Nitori as he led Dr. Wily to the hotel.
                              sigpic

Comment

Realm of Darkness

In that little time they can see anything they see a horde of gigantic Darksides attacking them.
                                Then the little light there was disappears again.

Yukari's Resort
                                Suddenly John speaks in Ansem's voice. "You called out my name. You have been thinking about me...You're afraid of the darkness I command.
                                Good...The more you think of me, the closer my return draws. And when I have awoken, I will take hold...
                                You have let in the darkness, John. That means very soon your heart shall become an all-consuming darkness."

He then did something only a master of darkness could do. He created a physical orb of darkness that sucked all life out off whatever touched it and let it fall to the ground.

Engi-Con

DiZ returned to his booth and gathered his inventions, turned of the robot and went back to the hotel.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X